jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Why is there no reaction on this forum to the news that 1.4 will have the story behind Jennifer's transformation from a cute slim girl to a fit, busty goddess? I'm very excited about it!
I wonder if Joy had some hand in Aly's sudden development. Even Jessica and Renee developed their big boobs suddenly after they thought they'd stopped growing. Did Joy secretly do something there?
Renee had a growth spurt to? Must have been a very minor one then everything considered...
I hope Aly's natural, if anything she would be research material for sudden growth. Based on the backstory she's given, she just grew huge during middle/high school so unless she was given meds in her food or her parent's were having some secret research done it doesn't make much sense for her to be a result of science. Honestly I just want to know if Natasha's milk is a result from Joy's research or not.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Started a new game, latest version. Getting this error message at the end of the flight:
Well in the spirit of christmas and all, see the bottom of the error message you get? (not the snippet you inserted) where it says version? Yours is 1.3.2.

The latest version of the game is 1.3.3, so patreon, front page, download, follow instructions.

Also we get one of these pr. day for a month now. And the solution is everywhere. So people are a tad tired of hearing about it, as the ever more imaginative pictures and reactions give away.

Probably getting to the point where not having to see that question again begins to hit top spots on christmas wish lists ;)

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Well in the spirit of christmas and all, see the bottom of the error message you get? (not the snippet you inserted) where it says version? Yours is 1.3.2.

The latest version of the game is 1.3.3, so patreon, front page, download, follow instructions.

Also we get one of these pr. day for a month now. And the solution is everywhere. So people are a tad tired of hearing about it, as the ever more imaginative pictures and reactions give away.

Probably getting to the point where not having to see that question again begins to hit top spots on christmas wish lists ;)
Sowwyy :(

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone!
View attachment 201134

Merry christmas and some quiet and peaceful days with your loved ones and family.
From myself and from Yvette (and all other Island girls)

Darkhound

PS: The image is super high res (2560x1440)
Interesting its gonna be something special for New Year or not?Like some kind new sexy Christmas lingerie for girls or something like this)

Reactions: soulreaper777

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I like my day job, but weekend followed by Christmas? am certainly counting down the days to that myself.
And Yvette is bound to make a Chrismas merry :)

Pretty win - win the way this year is wrapping up.

Edit : Question in post above was answered on Patreon. Yvette is the Chrismas special, no in-game extra etc.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone :)
This is a preview of the extended weight lifting scene for Desire that's going to be part of 0.1.4 beta.
I was thinking about making the scenes in the gym a little more interesting and to have some more variety between the girls. This one is a start.

All renders for new scenes/events will be at least 1920x1080 and in webp format.
There are several reasons for that:
  • If I ever decide to change the game resolution to 1920x1080 (which is extremely unlikely though), I won't have to rerender the newer stuff
  • Far greater possibilities to zoom in, change position a bit, or simply make the image shake and stuff like that
  • And obviously improved image quality while keeping the file size
Enjoy,
Darkhound

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The change in renders is pretty interesting news

We have for some time now seen the results of webp (mostly used in the short events) and difference to the old format
And there seems to be a quite clear difference.

Also the old (non.webp) images were 1280x720 I believe? so big jump in resolution too.

So I read Darkhounds message as saying that he is now taking the full step, and that we are moving to what could, in image quality, be called - Holiday Island generation2.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 20/12/2018)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.

0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.4.0 beta which includes bug fixes and new content
The update from 0.1.3.3 to 0.1.4.0 has 136 new renders and videos!

New features and content

Desire gets another poker reward which involves her huge assets --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Desire gets and extended weight lifting scene with a little surprise --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Renée gets the breast flash renders --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Desire and Jessica get a hot "girl time" event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
Jennifer will reveal her transformation story in an event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
There will be a new player room with lots of cool options (please check the other posts about that one) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
Desire gets an event where she visits your room in a pink maid dress --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
Faye gets a very long scene with posing and two videos in the "blue room", a part of the night bar (upstairs) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
Desire maid scene will be rewritten and re-rendered --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Faye gets the night drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Faye gets a short event where you run into her in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta

Minor improvements and changes

All pool scenes have been refined to improve picture to picture transitions. Conversation text has been improved as well. --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta

Bug fixes

Dream images for Renée were not added --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
Ivy breast bump event in her swimwear was not supposed to happen in the evening --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
Jennifer age and room number are not shown, although the MC knows them --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
A bug has been introduced with the quick fixes (it's still there in 0.1.3.3) - the achievements when you visit the girls have vanished --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.0 beta --> no date yet - very late 2018 or early 2019

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, Oh great, wise, omnipotent, awesome, rescuer of stray kittens and all around nice guy. I fall to my knees in the presence of your total benevolence and press my forehead to the ground. I do so humbly and without any negative implication at all, hesitantly point out just one tiny omission in the list of 'New features and content' for the next update, version 0.1.4 beta. I do believe there should be a line stating:

New Easter Egg to find with <blank girl> in location <blank> --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, Oh great, wise, omnipotent, awesome, rescuer of stray kittens and all around nice guy. I fall to my knees in the presence of your total benevolence and press my forehead to the ground. I do so humbly and without any negative implication at all, hesitantly point out just one tiny omission in the list of 'New features and content' for the next update, version 0.1.4 beta. I do believe there should be a line stating:

New Easter Egg to find with <blank girl> in location <blank> --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
Haha well, I've made the same mistake again...
Started far too many scenes and stuff - now I have to finish it all before the release.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes