Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
it doesn't work i try everything
No offense but you haven't tried everything. I know for a fact you didn't try a simple search of the thread for "Heather and Jessica sex on beach" Had you done that, the first half-a-dozen results would have provided you with step by step instructions as to what needs to happen before, during and after to guarantee you get the scene. What's next, you going to complain there is no walkthrough for the game?

f95-search.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
on the phone, there seems to be a picture of her on a pole. is that not in the game yet then?
If you are referring to this picture, your question of a strip dance scene was a little too general. Now if you had asked, "How do I get Amy to dance for me in the bar." I would have directed you to use search. That of course is assuming you have been in the bar and tried clicking on all the options with Amy in the bar. Like have a drink, play cards, have her dance. Here's a big hint ... Most of them are wardrobe dependent, meaning she has to be in a particular outfit.

Amy.jpg

Reactions: junior366

ChineseTarget

Jul 23, 2017
If you are referring to this picture, your question of a strip dance scene was a little too general. Now if you had asked, "How do I get Amy to dance for me in the bar." I would have directed you to use search. That of course is assuming you have been in the bar and tried clicking on all the options with Amy in the bar. Like have a drink, play cards, have her dance. Here's a big hint ... Most of them are wardrobe dependent, meaning she has to be in a particular outfit.

View attachment 207552
Thanks a bunch! sorry my dude for not being specific :(. I have a question that may lead to another. Yvette came do MC room due to nightmare. I understand you can get 2 scenes base on your choice. Is it possible to get both? like can she have a nightmare for a second time to get the other scene? (im those type who likes to have everything on phone discovered) This leads to my general question of this game, can you get all scenes or some you have to choose over the other? Thank you for everything!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks a bunch! sorry my dude for not being specific :(. I have a question that may lead to another. Yvette came do MC room due to nightmare. I understand you can get 2 scenes base on your choice. Is it possible to get both? like can she have a nightmare for a second time to get the other scene? (im those type who likes to have everything on phone discovered) This leads to my general question of this game, can you get all scenes or some you have to choose over the other? Thank you for everything!
Yes, Yvette suffers that problem often. So, if you decide to behave differently maybe it will result different scene, too?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, Yvette suffers that problem often. So, if you decide to behave differently maybe it will result different scene, too?
You can get all the scenes, appointments, events, etc. Just not all at once. To use your example, you would need Yvette to have a nightmare at least twice. Unless you have no desire to have your phone showing all as completed. Then save often and then reload often and change an option/stat or two until you have seen all the outcomes.

ChineseTarget

Jul 23, 2017
You can get all the scenes, appointments, events, etc. Just not all at once. To use your example, you would need Yvette to have a nightmare at least twice. Unless you have no desire to have your phone showing all as completed. Then save often and then reload often and change an option/stat or two until you have seen all the outcomes.
so will Yvette come back for a 2nd nightmare on her own? or do i have to save and load to see the other outcome. If I do that way wouldn't the game only save 1 outcome on the phone or does the game work in a way where it save everything on the phone no matter what save file?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
so will Yvette come back for a 2nd nightmare on her own? or do i have to save and load to see the other outcome. If I do that way wouldn't the game only save 1 outcome on the phone or does the game work in a way where it save everything on the phone no matter what save file?
Will come for 2nd nightmare. No need for save-whoring for it. Game will save all scenes seen. Unless there's some bug but that's unlikely...

Edit: Actually will come even after both are seen as it's random as far as I have experienced...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
She'll come back on her own. It may take a little time but that is one of the scenes that repeats. There are only a few that don't, like the weight training with Alice. If you haven't done so already I would suggest downloading and installing the approved mod for the game. Makes changing stats much easier and also has more hints for everything.

ChineseTarget

Jul 23, 2017
Will come for 2nd nightmare. No need for save-whoring for it. Game will save all scenes seen. Unless there's some bug but that's unlikely...

Edit: Actually will come even after both are seen as it's random as far as I have experienced...
i played both yvette nightmare save file. the game only saved one outcome in each file. it didnt save both, unless its a bug

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i played both yvette nightmare save file. the game only saved one outcome in each file. it didnt save both, unless its a bug
Not a bug. You'll just have to wait until she has another nightmare and comes to visit a second time if you want your phone to show both outcomes as achieved.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there anything else I should know in order to get Jessica's posing with extras by the pool (the day scene)? Have searched a few times and all I've seen is that she need sto be in her floral bikini and of course she has to be alone. Have tried that and still no luck. Is there any sort of other requirements that anyone knows of, or a certain way the MC is suppose to respond during the scene?

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
No. Suggest you become a patron of the developer on his Patreon page. You can express your storyline ideas and suggestions in greater depth there.
Thanks for the suggestion Bantry, but i was a patron for quite some time. I stopped being one because of the lack of interest from the dev.

Reactions: yudas51
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes