Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Ok,i am a bit confus about Cheat. shift+o

girl name is Ivy then i wrote this and it do not work.

Ivy.lust = 100 or Ivy.rsm[0].lust = 100

so what do i wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So I did now, there are many people asking for help, but I didnt found any answer that helped solving the problem
If you are still talking about getting an error message for when you try and get off the plane, then it is highly doubtful you read the error message. Chances are at the bottom of the traceback.txt error message it says Holiday Island ver. 0.1.3.2.

And the answer was and is for everyone that has also asked that question or mentioned that error, we are in version 0.1.3.3. Now here is the tricky part. Delete everything and go to the developers Patreon page and download the game and update. Follow the install instructions carefully and try again.

DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT Download from f95zone.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
So I did now, there are many people asking for help, but I didnt found any answer that helped solving the problem
Mayby people are asking but mostly the question have been asked so often I almost think it's to troll.
Oké, you have a problem with going on after the plane. You get an error message. Scroll down to the bottom and the next to last line says what version you are on. If it says 1.32 you need to update. And like Bantry said. The question has been asked at least 10 times in the past weeks. And not only your question.
I dare to say that we, the players who keep track of this game, are glad to help. But we can't take anymore of walkthroughs, savegames, Jessica beach, Yvette nighmare, questions.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have an error message I don't know why.

Too general, need more info. When, where, why, etc.

Happens in the begining. Error message. Can't play.

What does the error message say?

Huh? What do you mean? Happens trying to get off plane.

Find and attach Traceback.txt to your next message.

Don't know how to do that. I copied most of it and pasted it. Will that work?

No, that won't work as you haven't uploaded all the info needed to determine what is causing the error.

Can't believe this game is so buggy and can't be played.

<Heavy Sigh>
Look at the second to last line of the Traceback.txt error message. Does it say Holiday Island ver. 0.1.3.2?

Yes

You haven't updated correctly to the latest version 0.1.3.3. Download and try again.

I know I installed it correctly, must be something else. The developer should check these things before uploading the game.

Try downloading the files and update from the developer's Patreon page. Follow the install instructions carefully.

I'm not spending any money to play some sex game. f95Zone is free.

Sound of gunshot and body hitting floor.

Hello, hello? Why won't anyone answer my question of help me?

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
lmao. this is my first post. this game is great. @darkhound1 you my man are doing great work. had a blast playing and still continue to play. i was like alot of people couldnt figure out outfits and time frame and blue pill use but i got thru it and got most scenes. still have a few to get but its not a problem. so with that said i have decided to become patron for you. love the girls. i know the animations arent the best but i hope you will continue to improve them. all i ask so far is please have the other options for amy at dinner be put into the game and please let jennifer get fucked. and that sexy ass asain chick too. other than that and if you make a official guide or outsource it to someone. that would clean up this thread alot. thanks for the game

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Have searched how to do it and tried it 3 times now, so please tell me if I'm missing something and yes I know this scene has been asked about a million times already, but the Heather and Jessica beach scene. I know both need ot be in their skimpy bikinis, I know Jessica has to be on the beach a half hour after Heather is, and I know you have to answer the questions the correctly in order for Heather to pose. I've done all that and made sure Jessica was their a half hour later before taking Hetaher on the walk and still every time all I get is Heather's regular posing scene. Oh and both girls have 100 lust and love

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have searched how to do it and tried it 3 times now, so please tell me if I'm missing something and yes I know this scene has been asked about a million times already, but the Heather and Jessica beach scene. I know both need ot be in their skimpy bikinis, I know Jessica has to be on the beach a half hour after Heather is, and I know you have to answer the questions the correctly in order for Heather to pose. I've done all that and made sure Jessica was their a half hour later before taking Hetaher on the walk and still every time all I get is Heather's regular posing scene. Oh and both girls have 100 lust and love
Without knowing exactly what you did and/or said I can't offer any exact advice. However, after you take Heather for a walk and get to the posing part does Jessica show up? If not, then you have missed something.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Without knowing exactly what you did and/or said I can't offer any exact advice. However, after you take Heather for a walk and get to the posing part does Jessica show up? If not, then you have missed something.
No she doesn't, haven't had her show up once. I save teh game when I see hetaher on the beach, advanced time half hour to see oif Jessica will be there half hour later. If she is, I load the game and/or scroll back (have done both), and take Heatehr for a walk on the beach. As stated before, both girls max lust and love, and both in their skimpy bikinis. I look at Heather's breasts then compliment to get her to post and then all I get is Heather's posing scene. Have also done both options at staring or not staring at her breasts during her posing scene and neither has made a difference. Have also started the scene with the MC's lust being 0 and 100 and point in between, but not sure exactly where in between

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No she doesn't, haven't had her show up once. I save teh game when I see hetaher on the beach, advanced time half hour to see oif Jessica will be there half hour later. If she is, I load the game and/or scroll back (have done both), and take Heatehr for a walk on the beach. As stated before, both girls max lust and love, and both in their skimpy bikinis. I look at Heather's breasts then compliment to get her to post and then all I get is Heather's posing scene. Have also done both options at staring or not staring at her breasts during her posing scene and neither has made a difference. Have also started the scene with the MC's lust being 0 and 100 and point in between, but not sure exactly where in between
Sounds like you are doing it correctly. I can also tell you that Heather does not need to be alone on the beach. I just replayed it all the way through and started with Heather and two other girls on the beach. Definitely do not stare at her breasts when she is posing. She should do the splits in the water. Now are you getting an erection? Not blue pill induced it isn't needed, but you get an erection when she poses? I start the scene with my lust around 70 and always get an erection. That is the only element I can think of that you might be missing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Another thing you might try is to send Jessica home, wait a day and invite her back onto the island. Then go to the beach and when Heather is there take a walk and do what you have been doing to get to the posing part and see if Jessica shows up. No clue why that would change things, but just trying to think of any variables that you can actually change.

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018

i stared at her breast when she was posing. had her at 100 lust,love,affection. i was at 100 lust. and use blue pill just o be sure. and i got the scene
it should work for you

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Tried with blue pill, not staring after the first time, and MC lust at 70 and no luck, so sending Jessica home and seeing if that worsk when she comes back. Guess if that doesn't work send Hetaher home too, then maybe have both off the island and bring both back

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
Tried with blue pill, not staring after the first time, and MC lust at 70 and no luck, so sending Jessica home and seeing if that worsk when she comes back. Guess if that doesn't work send Hetaher home too, then maybe have both off the island and bring both back
have everything at 100.
skimpy outfits
get her to pose then stare at her breast
and then jessica should come

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
FILE MISSING
Seriously, you're trolling this thread right? It's okay, you can tell us. Try 'search' for an answer or better yet read your Traceback.txt error report. You'll find your answer. Still lost? Go back just one page where there are a bunch of posts with the answer.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes