AlmightyLucifer

Nov 21, 2017
Seriously, you're trolling this thread right? It's okay, you can tell us. Try 'search' for an answer or better yet read your Traceback.txt error report. You'll find your answer. Still lost? Go back just one page where there are a bunch of posts with the answer.
I've Gone through the report and the file missing is loc_main which is not available just requesting to upload it

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've Gone through the report and the file missing is loc_main which is not available just requesting to upload it
Second to last line of the Traceback.txt error report.
Holiday Island ver. 0.1.3.2
We are in version 0.1.3.3 You haven't updated correctly. Update correctly and your file will 'magically' appear. And no we can't just attach and upload that one file for you. It won't upgrade to the proper version that way.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
And before you complain about not being able to update to 0.1.3.3 go back one page and read this post.

Namely DO NOT Download from f95Zone.

Reactions: junior366

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
have everything at 100.
skimpy outfits
get her to pose then stare at her breast
and then jessica should come
Tried, also sent Jessica away and brought her back and still nothing, took screenshots this time too. 1. Showing Heather there in skimpy bikini and her stats. 2. Showing Jessica's stats at the same time and in skimpy bikini. 3. Showing Jessica half hour later at beach in skimpy bikini. 4. How the scene ends every time
Not even sure what else to try now, guess I could send Heather and Jessica away and bring them both back, but doubt that's really gonna help

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Great game..so hot pics :p

i have a question about chat with girls..
some girls show with (+ 0 etc ) etc but new girl arrive and there are not view wirh (+ 0 wtc ) so how cani do so tat show (+ 0 etc ) ?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Tried, also sent Jessica away and brought her back and still nothing, took screenshots this time too. 1. Showing Heather there in skimpy bikini and her stats. 2. Showing Jessica's stats at the same time and in skimpy bikini. 3. Showing Jessica half hour later at beach in skimpy bikini. 4. How the scene ends every time
Not even sure what else to try now, guess I could send Heather and Jessica away and bring them both back, but doubt that's really gonna help
i see your pics..how did you get girl data status (that lightblue on left side) ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Great game..so hot pics :p

i have a question about chat with girls..
some girls show with (+ 0 etc ) etc but new girl arrive and there are not view wirh (+ 0 wtc ) so how cani do so tat show (+ 0 etc ) ?
Just chat with them, once you finish chatting on all subjects the next time you chat with them the (+ -) will appear.

i see your pics..how did you get girl data status (that lightblue on left side) ?
Talk with the Doctor, she will give you quests to get access to the girls' implants. No, not their boobs, the little thing the doctor implanted in you also. You will also need to improve your hacking skills and upgrade you phone.

Reactions: Baxonius

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Only thing I can suggest is try starting the scene when only Heather and not Jessica is at the beach. You may have already tried that, but your first two pictures show them together. Also, you might try making sure Jessica and Heather don't have any other jobs like reception or room service.

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018

your time might be too late. i did mine around 11 or 12.
just remember get her to pose and stare at her breast.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Jennifer_show_new_room22.jpg

Jennifer shows the new player room (0.1.4 preview)
Happy new year everybody!
To celebrate the start of the new year, I have a free for all preview image for you.
Jennifer shows you around the new player room and explains all the cool things that you will get once you inhabit it.
  • Massage couch that can be height adjusted
  • The three pictures on the wall that can be configured to display any image from the achievements
  • Huge shower
  • Private pole dance corner
  • Access to your old room through a door
  • Terrace with a Jacuzzi
Enjoy,
Darkhound

Feb 26, 2018
I'm having some trouble making Eva tell her breast enhancement story (after you let her win the wet t-shirt contest)

The quest is active, I accepted the invite, and her love is at 100, but she's not telling me the story. It just goes straight to sex.

Reducing my lust stat, as well as Eva's, down to 0 didn't work

Can someone tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong? Because, for the record, I know that I'M the one that's broken, not the game.

EDIT: This isn't my first reward appointment with her, if that helps at all

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm having some trouble making Eva tell her breast enhancement story (after you let her win the wet t-shirt contest)

The quest is active, I accepted the invite, and her love is at 100, but she's not telling me the story. It just goes straight to sex.

Reducing my lust stat, as well as Eva's, down to 0 didn't work

Can someone tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong? Because, for the record, I know that I'M the one that's broken, not the game.

EDIT: This isn't my first reward appointment with her, if that helps at all
Perhaps there are other elements that need to have happened also. Have you walked on the beach and talked with her? Been to the sunbeds with her?

Feb 26, 2018
Perhaps there are other elements that need to have happened also. Have you walked on the beach and talked with her? Been to the sunbeds with her?
I walked on the beach with her. Haven't gotten the beach coke scene or the elevator scene yet.

Ah well, whatever. Guess I'll ignore it for now and come back to it later

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I walked on the beach with her. Haven't gotten the beach coke scene or the elevator scene yet.

Ah well, whatever. Guess I'll ignore it for now and come back to it later
You may also have to talk with Joy. Can't remember everything that has to happen. Probably wise to give it a break and focus on something else for a bit and then return to it. Good luck!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes