Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I've just posted a sexy lingerie pic of Jennifer standing in the door to her room. Since it's for 5$+ patrons, I won't post it here.
But you get another one from the same scene which I haven't posted anywhere else.
It's also part of the quest to get the new room.

Enjoy!

View attachment 214972
Poor Jennifer. I have to say as a clothing designer she seems to be losing her touch. Whereas I loved the outfit she showed me in her room and the swimsuit Aly modeled, now ... Well just look at her. Her top can barely contain her boobs and I'm sure if she stood up her shorts would barely contain her ass. What all of a sudden she has forgotten her measurements? Come my dear, I have this new room with many extras. One of them being a cloth tape measure. I will gladly sacrifice a few hours to make sure we get accurate measurements for you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 05/01/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.

0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.4.0 beta which includes bug fixes and new content

The update from 0.1.3.3 to 0.1.4.0 has 210 new renders and videos!

New features and content

• Jennifer gets a few scenes where you can visit her in her room --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Getting the new room will be a quest with some different things to do to finally get it --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Jennifer and Yumiko get the "flash breasts" actions --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire and Jessica get a hot "girl time" event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Jennifer gets an event where she shows you around the new player room --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • There will be a new player room with lots of cool options (please check the other posts about that one) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Desire gets an event where she visits your room in a pink maid dress --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets a very long scene with posing and two videos in the "blue room", a part of the night bar (upstairs) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (almost done)
  • Jennifer will reveal her transformation story in an event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta (still working on it)
  • Desire gets another poker reward which involves her huge assets --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire gets and extended weight lifting scene with a little surprise --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Renée gets the breast flash renders --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire maid scene will be rewritten and re-rendered --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets the night drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets a short event where you run into her in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• All pool scenes have been refined to improve picture to picture transitions. Conversation text has been improved as well. --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta

Bug fixes

• Dream images for Renée were not added --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
  • Ivy breast bump event in her swimwear was not supposed to happen in the evening --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer age and room number are not shown, although the MC knows them --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.0 beta --> January 2019

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I don't remember when exactly I've changed it, but there no longer is an endurance check, since this wasn't working. Right now there is a 50:50 chance for her to fall asleep or not.
Ok guess I never was able to get the other 50% chance then, will keep trying

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I bought the battery charger but Jessica isn't interested in it. She doesn't visit me again and I can't talk to her about it, so I have this quest on my list but I can't complete it :/ (if anyone is interested in it I have maxed lust, affection and love with her)
Make sure she's the maid, she'll come and ask about it again eventually

Reactions: junior366

krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
Also, when I kiss or hug Alice, when she is working as a doctor, mc kisses or hugs the gray mannequin in her clothes.

GoodFeelinqz

Jun 27, 2018
Yoo, i have some Problem i can't play the game

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 674, in script
`8}�$��:!5��_:Cz�n���=-�sm�؋��L��6_"�Y��Fi�������J��qn]7|o6�K�c��u�L�)�B*hӮK��]�>�$z�5d�I�ESĸ�3IH������e�b�gbd 2e�L�L/�:�y�.�
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Start with this: make sure Eva & Yvette are on the island, add Alice, get their lust & affection up, let them win the Butt & Wet T-shirt contests, they will make an appointment with you, meet them, be nice to them, and have sex with them.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes