Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@vitkren
There's a lot of sex in the game, esp. with Yvette. Start with this: You already have Alice on the island, make sure Eva & Yvette are on the island, too. Let these girls win the Butt or Wet T-shirt contests, then they will make an appointment with you, meet them, be nice to them, and have sex with them.
To find more, use your phone. Where the girls are listed, it shows a clapboard. Click on it, and you will see the scenes available for each girl. Mouse over to find hints on how to trigger that scene in the upper right corner.
Good luck and have fun!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Jennifer_event_transformation_leisure4.jpg
Jennifer's transformation (0.1.4 preview)

Hey guys and gals!
I have another preview for you. This time it's from Jennifer's transformation story.
In the picture, her transformation is about half way through.
The girl she's talking with is not really her friend, more like the opposite.
Her name is Cherry and...
I don't want to spoil the surprise. You will get all the details when you play the game and get to the event.
For now, enjoy the preview!

Darkhound

snatchwins

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, after trying my best, I just can't get the Eva beach bar scenes. They won't trigger for me and I can't find any related info. You guys got a lead?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey, after trying my best, I just can't get the Eva beach bar scenes. They won't trigger for me and I can't find any related info. You guys got a lead?
You'll never get Eva at the beach bar. Mainly because she is never there. Now Yumiko is another story. You do need Eva to get to see Yumiko at the beach bar.

I'll refrain from a snarky comment even though this was first answered back in September of last year. See that little box in the upper right of your screen labeled 'Search'? A simple search of Beach Bar gets you 5+ pages of results. Any of the first six responses give you your answer.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Eva must be on the beach in her regular bikini, then choose the sun lounger action. It can be a little random, so you may need to try it a couple of times. Hint: make sure you have the sun tan lotion.

Reactions: snatchwins

Jeanfap

May 16, 2018
Love this game!
To install the patch on Mac, you need to right click on the app launcher, then open the package. Then you navigate to the desire location HolidayIsland.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game. Finally you can past the content of the patch inside!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Greetings!!! My PC just died :'( and I had my game there.

I have a MAC, is there a save file I can use?, and how can I install the save file on a MAC so I dont have to play all over again?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
It doesn't exist...yet. Darkhound1 wants to finish all 3 outcomes for your dinner with Amy, but hasn't gotten to it yet. Darkhound1 wants to do the best version he can, and now that the images can be more detailed, he'll have that chance. However, let him finish 1.4 before we go requesting new content. (He could have 1.4 done within 7 days.)

snatchwins

Apr 27, 2017
I'll refrain from a snarky comment even though this was first answered back in September of last year. See that little box in the upper right of your screen labeled 'Search'?
Yeah, thanks for that and for teaching me internet basics as well. My question, however, was not a 'how to get x or y scene' - I manually read most pages around the time of that version update. I said I can't get it to trigger and I wanted to know if someone else had experienced something similar, and if I wasn't missing something obvious.

I guess I had it coming though, I really expressed myself poorly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
READ THE LAST LINE!

Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 14/01/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.
0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.4.0 beta which includes bug fixes and new content
The update from 0.1.3.3 to 0.1.4.0 has 421 new renders and videos!

New features and content
  • Joy can send three sexting images now --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets a very long scene with posing and two videos in the "blue room", a part of the night bar (upstairs) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer will reveal her transformation story in an event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Natasha gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Natasha gets the "flash breasts" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire and Jessica get a hot "girl time" event --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire gets an event where she visits your room in a pink maid dress --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer gets a few scenes where you can visit her in her room --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Getting the new room will be a quest with some different things to do to finally get it --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer and Yumiko get the "flash breasts" actions --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer gets an event where she shows you around the new player room --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • There will be a new player room with lots of cool options (please check the other posts about that one) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire gets another poker reward which involves her huge assets --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire gets and extended weight lifting scene with a little surprise --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Renée gets the breast flash renders --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Desire maid scene will be rewritten and rerendered --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets the night drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • Faye gets a short event where you run into her in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Added the code to allow sexting images to be "dream images as well" (only used for Joy right now) --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
  • All pool scenes have been refined to improve picture to picture transitions. Conversation text has been improved as well. --> will be part of 0.1.4 beta
Bug fixes
  • Dream images for Renée were not added --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
  • Ivy breast bump event in her swimwear was not supposed to happen in the evening --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
  • Jennifer age and room number are not shown, although the MC knows them --> will be fixed with 0.1.4 beta
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.3.3 beta --> same as for 0.1.3.2
0.1.4.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.3.2

Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.0 beta --> 16/01/2018 (testing now!)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
First off, have you moused over the missing pics to get the hints? Secondly, if you are asking about the scenes with Amy and her sister Alice in the shower, that is a random event where both girls have to be on the island obviously. It will happen sometime when you go back to your room. Lastly, in the future you might consider asking a specific question like, 'How do I see Amy and Alice in the shower?' versus Amy bath time.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Jennifer_sg0.jpg

Jennifer - new player room visit (0.1.5 beta preview)

Hello everyone!
What you see is a preview for the 0.1.5 beta (yes you read it right). I'm already working on some new images and scenes for that version as well.
Since 0.1.4 is not far off now, I'm not changing code or writing scenes (except for bug fixing) for the next couple of days. So I'm mainly testing 0.1.4 and rendering for 0.1.5 as well in my free time.
Since we get that cool new player room with 0.1.4, why not put it to good use...
I have some ideas for two scenes that will take place in the new room already. One is with Jennifer (you don't say ;) ) and the other one with Faye.

Enjoy the image,
@darkhound1

PS: If you want to speculate what the image/scene is about , be my guest :)

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
Hi I just started the game and instantly after the filight i got a bug:

An exception has occured.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to fix it? :)
I just downloadet it and didnt change anything.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi I just started the game and instantly after the filight i got a bug:

An exception has occured.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to fix it? :)
I just downloadet it and didnt change anything.
Update to version 1.3.3. This is a know bug of 1.3.2.
It's all here
Don't download from the OP here.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes