dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Seems saves from 0.1.0 aren't compatible. I commend the dev for making an effort, but seems a few things were missed. Getting all kinds of missing attribute errors, missing images, the preferences screen... let's see if a new game fixes things.

cgr1958

Nov 2, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.4 has been released!
Hi guys and gals,
I just finished testing, packing and uploading for 0.1.4.0 beta.
The update has 421 new renders and videos.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.
To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.4.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.1.4.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!
PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound

EDIT: I know you're excited guys, but please just press the thank you button. If you post too many of those 1 liners, my post will vanish from the last page and no one will find it any more... Thank you!
Thanks, your job It is excellent

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1.4!

PC (271MB): - - - -
Mac (261MB): - - - -
Argh really? I guess I don't want to see what you did to my poor images. Everything was already compressed quite a lot. To each his/her own I guess.

Reactions: WaveOfPig
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes