darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
mate you really need to figure out a save complatibility method:FeelsBadMan:.also about the mentioned number of images and videos for each girl on the changelog:are they the images added with 0.6 or the numbers of images with said girl in the game overall?
There is nothing to figure out. Changing certain things will break the save. That's just how renpy works.
But I am positive that most of the classes are more or less stable now (meaning no new parameters have to be added).
I will add some smaller updates for version 0.0.6 as "bug fixes" even though they add content as well. All these won't break the saves. Making bigger changes will still break the save games in the future. But I hope that this will be a lot less frequent.

The number of images are the total number of images for each girl.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
updated PC links in OP might have f***d something up with it yesterday... (skunk where on a bender :p )

Reactions: January2015

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
one thing I can't get is the best butt comp....everytime it pops up, it says there aren't enough girls on the island.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
For the LAST TIME now!!!

Get the game and the patch from my patreon page. Something is wrong with one or several of the uploaded files in the first post. There is nothing I can do about that.
no offence dude, but theres a lot u can do, such as upload the uncorrupted file =]

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think he means he cannot remove the wrong / corrupted links that might exist on other posts.

Reactions: MonteChristo

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im on Gameday 19 so far. Cannot say I have had many problems that the "rollback" didnt resolve. Regular saves help.

Enjoying it so far, but the pole dancing and drinking etc needs to expand to other girls asap.

Poker is quite fun but cluncky....

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
no offence dude, but theres a lot u can do, such as upload the uncorrupted file =]
Arghh I'm going crazy...
You can get a working copy from my patreon page for free. As I have written and linked at least three times now...
Since the corrupted files are not from my post, I cannot do anything about them or correct them.

This is really the last time I write anything related to that matter.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can you say do you have apk version for tablets? Or in future you gonna make it so that we can play this wonderfull game on our tablets

jdcaz

Apr 30, 2017
You're doing great work darkhound, keep it up! You've inspired me to start working on a game of my own (mostly by me cribbing off your code).

No guarantees I'll finish, but it's a start.

Reactions: Strongwood

nevaragan

May 27, 2017
First:
darkhound1, u got me.

I love your work and art. Each model reminds me of a person I know (except of boob-size) and I really feel comfortable around the girls. The gameplay is really nice, maybe a small bit too repetetive. Scenes are really hot (maybe you could extend them a bit later on as they feel sometimes too short somehow, but progress comes first). The dialogues turn me on :D
The only negative thing I explored are the pills. Too few hints how to use them right. An option for pills inside the dialog with the girl would be much appreciated.

Second:
We need daily updates :D Pls consider to give up sleeping, eating, working and leaving the house asap.

Third:
U got really famous with this update and people demand that you roll to their flavor (like seen in the previous posts). Ignore them and focus on your vision pls. You've done great work. And pls deliever daily updates (I am totally hooked). Consider me a patreon in january :)

Best regards, Nik

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Very nice game! the developer has just earned a new patron from me. :happyblush

P.s Quick question, I just read the changelog. Look like Yvette is the focus of v0.0.6 update. Anyway, I did not pick her at the beginning. I am currently at day 17 right now. Will she eventually show up? Or do I have to start a new game? Thanks

Edited: Also, I can't believe, the fact that this game is free despite on ho got it is and the huge amount of content it's currently have.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The game dev is not the one who uploaded to this site.

For everyone complaining about saves: most games made in renpy update going forward as a serial and not a change to the whole game. Thats why you can keep your save. If they make a change to any part prior to your save, you have to restart those as well. Because this game is open sandbox, every update will require a new save. It's just how it is.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
random even that shows up on your phone in the morning. I think you need 7 girls on the island to start the event. If you dont have enough, you get a new girl each week till it stops (between 8-12 )

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes