Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Id like to ask something. Is there any time zone where the Ivy's bump event is more prone to happen? Cause i've been clicking in and out of my bedroom for like 5 minutes, advancing time every 6+/- and it won't display. I even tried to syncro it with the level 3 implant to see where she is but still 0 luck.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Id like to ask something. Is there any time zone where the Ivy's bump event is more prone to happen? Cause i've been clicking in and out of my bedroom for like 5 minutes, advancing time every 6+/- and it won't display. I even tried to syncro it with the level 3 implant to see where she is but still 0 luck.
In the 1.4.0. bug fix list is this:
  • Ivy breast bump event in her swimwear was not supposed to happen in the evening --> fixed with 0.1.4 beta

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I know how annoying to get ivy's breast bump event and god know how much blue the mc have to swallowed every time but the trick is to send all the girls that also have a chance to get the same event like (ie:eva with her lift event,amy's room event or yvette's room event) to work on receptionist etc,that will increase your chances on getting ivy's event pretty significantlly.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
how can u talk with jeniffer?? she's always not in recepsionist desk... -_-
At first I too had trouble with that part, and that's cause the hint is very vague...

What you have to do is once your able to visit Jennifer's room like any other girl, go on her off day to reception desk between 19-23 and ask the girl there about the new room, THEY will summon Jennifer to give you the tour.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm the opposite I've seen Ivy's bump event once (no blue pill) and Faye's twice (yet still the groping didn't happen on 2nd time...

The one I never seen at all is Eva's elevator scene...

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I'm the opposite I've seen Ivy's bump event once (no blue pill) and Faye's twice (yet still the groping didn't happen on 2nd time...

The one I never seen at all is Eva's elevator scene...
I am at my 5th Faye encounter. And as i was saying, i am getting quite pissed. Will try to do what Kromo proposed. Will inform about how it goes.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I am at my 5th Faye encounter. And as i was saying, i am getting quite pissed. Will try to do what Kromo proposed. Will inform about how it goes.
yea you can send faye to work on receptionist or the massage parlour,even tho massage parlour a bit worst.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I found in the Guide information that for 100 Company favors I could buy a new girl to be placed on the island.
Is this working in the current version?

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Has hacking been disabled or something? I click on hacking and I get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thankfully, I can "roll back" and go back to the moment I tried to hack, but it still won't instigate a hack.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Whats the patch for? last time I played there was no patch at all (6monts ago maybe)
Can't even recall what version we were on 6 months ago, but since version 0.1.4.0 was released on the 16th and the patch a day or two later, chances are there will be a lot of new content you haven't seen.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just got Ivy's beach walk scene for the 1st time. Uhm why does it ask me if I want to stare at her breasts and then I stare at her butt and all the dialogue is about staring at her breasts?

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I GOT IT LADS! Seems to work better just after waking up, around 7:00 -> 7:30
Question is HOW MANY BLUE PILLS do you take to get it so far,LOL.Ivy's bump scene is the one that introduced me to wilson's NE companion mod actually :D.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes