Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok i did try sunday sorry for not giving alot of information but im talking about the bateries and the quests for jessica? Im talking abour this
Thankfully you edited your post and added a screenshot, but your original post never asked about any of the listed things.
Amy lingerie, kind of self-explanatory. Assuming you know how to use the shopping app on your phone.
Batteries and the new room, ask the receptionist about each and follow her instructions.
Delizia's measurements, ask her.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did you know that the all the questions on the last few pages can be answered by searching this thread?
It really isn't that difficult and you'll get an immediate answer instead of hoping someone is online and will answer your questions. Didn't get an answer using search? Perhaps you should ask under different terms. In other words, asking about the new room and the hotel room give different results.

Reactions: titmanassguy
D

Deleted member 1061797

How to check my new room?
I tried a lot, but the reception keep saying the same:confused:. Pls hlep

D

Deleted member 1061797

After Jennifer gave you the tour ask the receptionist.
She wil tell you she has to contact Joy. Come back after 24 hours.
Jennifer didn't give me the tour yet.
The reception told me to come back between "8pm and midnight". So i came back at 20.30 and ask the reception, but she still keep saying that same line.
What should i do?

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Jennifer didn't give me the tour yet.
The reception told me to come back between "8pm and midnight". So i came back at 20.30 and ask the reception, but she still keep saying that same line.
What should i do?
You need to go back when Jennifer didn't tend the bar,Yumiko tend the bar every Wed and Sunday.

D

Deleted member 1061797

You need to go back when Jennifer didn't tend the bar,Yumiko tend the bar every Wed and Sunday.
Tnx:). Now i get it.
One more question.
I've sped 92 days in game.
How many days do i have left?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
And make sure you're hugging and kissing her more than you are any other girl during that week. Doesn't necessarily have to be every day, but it sure does help if you do
So,I checked her weekly trophies,only the wet t-shirt trophy is missing.
But the problem is she doesn't appear on the wet t-shirt contest :(

Kikoelpene

Jul 29, 2018
Assuming you have done the initial walk on the beach and heard the beginning of the story, you might consider voting her the winner of the butt or wet t-shirt contest. Who knows maybe she will be so grateful that she will come by your room to reward you privately.
Thabks

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes