boobkarma

Jan 22, 2019
I tried to search for Jessica Transformation after the third joy offices scene but I can't figure out how to trigger it?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
can not trigger Desire doing wegith lifting,
I'm always having an error.
it happened to me too, i just ignored the error and it went all fine (take care to not having raised too much desire strenght or you will fail at helping her)
You will get this error if you've cheated her strength to anything else than her default 4. The image depends on the strength of the girl. Right now it's only present for strength 4.
I have added a check for 0.1.4.2 beta, so even if you cheated, the error will no longer appear and a default image will be used instead.

D

Deleted member 1061797

How to have the strength training appointment with yvete?
Help pls

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to have the strength training appointment with yvete?
Help pls
What have you tried? Or do you not want to play the game and just want step by step instructions?

Here is a hint, it takes place in the gym. Since there are limited activities in the gym with Yvette, you should be able to figure it out. Providing of course you haven't screwed everything up in the game by applying cheat codes incorrectly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yvette_restaurant6.jpg

An evening at the restaurant (teaser for 0.1.5 beta)

Hello everyone,
here is another preview for 0.1.5 beta for you.
Our two love birds walking to the restaurant. Didn't Yvette pick a nice dress?
Ohhh... Maybe she didn't select it all by herself...
I thought it was about time to give our nr. 1 girl Yvette some love again.
I hope you enjoy the image.
@darkhound1

Jul 29, 2017
I really want to like this game....but the RNG on the events is so frustrating that I just quit. (50% chance my ass.) Spent about 40 hours trying to get one of Yvette's more boring poolside scenes (The one where she's coming out of the water while you're resting by the poolside) that I just give up. I don't care anymore even with cheats I couldn't make it happen and from what I can guess it's a really uneventful scene anyway. I saw about 95% of the scenes for all the girls....I just don't care anymore. Fuck off game. I'm bored wasting time on you.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Not sure if tere's any truth to this, but for scenes/events like that, where you have multiple possible events/scenes, what I've done and it's seemed to have worked anyway, is if you get a scene/event you've already had, roll back and advance time till you can try to make it happen again. This doesn't always work and I had the same issue with the same exact event noted above, but eventually I got it to work doing that

Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not sure if tere's any truth to this, but for scenes/events like that, where you have multiple possible events/scenes, what I've done and it's seemed to have worked anyway, is if you get a scene/event you've already had, roll back and advance time till you can try to make it happen again. This doesn't always work and I had the same issue with the same exact event noted above, but eventually I got it to work doing that
Yes, some scenes are hard to get triggered but unlike this moron, you used your brain.
40h hours he said :) the poor thing.

D

Deleted member 1061797

What have you tried? Or do you not want to play the game and just want step by step instructions?

Here is a hint, it takes place in the gym. Since there are limited activities in the gym with Yvette, you should be able to figure it out. Providing of course you haven't screwed everything up in the game by applying cheat codes incorrectly.
I am asking for help cause i couldn't do it.
I tried a lot but can't get any strength training appointment with her(yvete).
There is something to triger that, still can't figure it out. That's why i am asking
I want to play this game. It's so..... you know it:rolleyes:
Btw i play on android. Can't use any cheat codes :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am asking for help cause i couldn't do it.
I tried a lot but can't get any strength training appointment with her(yvete).
There is something to triger that, still can't figure it out. That's why i am asking
I want to play this game. It's so..... you know it:rolleyes:
Btw i play on android. Can't use any cheat codes :)
Ask Yvette to do pull ups. If that doesn't work, ask her to change her swimsuit, then ask again.
I am not familiar with Android. However, see PuppetMaster's reply.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where to find the follow me option?still dont know how the follow me option works
'Follow me' trigger automatically. It is nothing more than the girl looking over her shoulder and asking if you are following. The renders (graphics) for all the girls had not all been completed, so it is only recently that the 'Follow Me' renders have started appearing for all the girls.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes