BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
You will get this error if you've cheated her strength to anything else than her default 4. The image depends on the strength of the girl. Right now it's only present for strength 4.
I have added a check for 0.1.4.2 beta, so even if you cheated, the error will no longer appear and a default image will be used instead.
How can I change?

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Ivy Ivy you are making me very upset. I have unlock everythings of every girl but i still missing the scene with her. I have tried for more then 20 "days" but when i'm able to catch her coming out from her room, she still leave me on the bed and the scene end. As the hits say, i use the blu pills, with all possible lust combination. The end still the same.... Uff

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You have to get an erection. Try lowering your endurance first. If it doesn't work, rollback & open the console with SHIFT-o, then type:
player.add_effect("erection")
If you don't have the blue pill active, type:
player.add_effect("blue pill")

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Please let Aly get a "playing at pool" action . I'm crying all day long coz i can only get a sun bed beside her

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Try what I wrote here:
Would you please touch something about Ivy's breast event ratio? I dont think its normal how many of us are struggling to get it. Just for example, i got Faye's like 6 times in the same time range. And still no Ivy.

Reactions: omthyaa

vladimir87

Oct 30, 2018
Go in da gym find her there save da game and start trying take da blue pill an start going to ur room and back to gym and hit da time ur lust have to be like 75-85
I had blue pill, and lust on 80 and nothing happened ... my character always says he keeps his dick under control, and she leaves. I don't get it ... and yes, she is in a skimpy bikini

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
I had blue pill, and lust on 80 and nothing happened ... my character always says he keeps his dick under control, and she leaves. I don't get it ... and yes, she is in a skimpy bikini
If you reach this clause "Your room is not far away. So you keep your dick under control." is because you don't have the erection effect when she lifts you. Erection and blue pill effects are both required for the sex ending.

Already explained above:
You have to get an erection. Try lowering your endurance first. If it doesn't work, rollback & open the console with SHIFT-o, then type:
player.add_effect("erection")
If you don't have the blue pill active, type:
player.add_effect("blue pill")

Reactions: vladimir87
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes