Dozer

Jul 3, 2017
Amazing work Darkhound, I was wondering if you have any plans on including the girls' breast types in-game , just like you specified this information in your gallery.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is still one sex scene with yvette that I can't figure out how to trigger. I noticed it in the game files..another video with her wearing a pink outfit in the room...almost like the end of a dinner date or something cause the mc is dressed up aswell.
Is this not implemented yet or do I just have bad luck with the triggering?

Chip Block

Aug 11, 2016
There is still one sex scene with yvette that I can't figure out how to trigger. I noticed it in the game files..another video with her wearing a pink outfit in the room...almost like the end of a dinner date or something cause the mc is dressed up aswell.
Is this not implemented yet or do I just have bad luck with the triggering?
That scene is triggered after helping her out in the gym with pull-ups. You have to do three sessions (she'll send you a message in the morning to meet her at 19:00) and you'll be invited up to her room at 21:00.

Reactions: markus T

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That scene is triggered after helping her out in the gym with pull-ups. You have to do three sessions (she'll send you a message in the morning to meet her at 19:00) and you'll be invited up to her room at 21:00.
thanks...1 more to go then:)

thedell

Oct 22, 2017
Looks very nice. What bikini is amy wearing?
Are there any other art assets available?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
anybody can help to have all scene with yvette and amy??
well for yvette...one scene starts after you help yvette train 3 times doing pull-ups and she offers a private reward later in her room (tell her to stop before you cum to get the sex scene)
another is a random late night event when you go to sleep....I ask her what the nightmare was about and wait for her to respond, during the sleep start masturbating and keep doing it until she wakes up and that is sex #2
the 3rd is triggered at the reception desk at 23:00 when she is on evening reception duty.

Amy choose to playe with her in the water when your at the pool with her and then tip her over, you have to have high endurance and lust or she will get mad and leave when you dont get a boner.
gym blow job is a no brainer...just help her lift weights with your endurance and lust high.
2nd sex scene is a random event that happens when you go to your room and you see door 52 screen pop up...just keep going until mc stops (sneak need to be high).
Another important note is that their lust lvl matters aswell...low lust=no funtime of any sort.

I hope this makes enough sense to follow.
On another note....I hope there are more animations like yvette for the other girls, hers is by far the best. I would love to see amy and faye get the same treatment at some point...that bed ride scene:OhMyGoodness:

Last edited:

tong950312

May 12, 2017
I just wanna know how to get to Yavette & Amy's room!!!!
When I clicked the blue icon ,it wasn't work. btw i'm using MAC.

Last edited:

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Bug report:

In poker game, it doesn't recognize (ace, 2, 3, 4, 5) as a straight. It consider it as nothing.

Keep up the good work. This will be a great game, once it is fully developed.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
There can sometimes be a thing where you bump into Ivy when you go back to your room. I havent gotten it this update yet... is there anything to it? How to trigger? Any sexytimes? Thanks
it was included in the cg rip but i didn't get that one as well.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i've downloaded the patch from developer's patreon page but i still get errors when i try to play it. can someone post a link with a good version of the update?

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
At what point in the beginning phases of the game are the other girls randomly selected?

Also, can we use the console to change the roster of girls - replace one by another? Sorry, can't stand Eva...

Last edited:
Reactions: WaveOfPig

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Amazing work Darkhound, I was wondering if you have any plans on including the girls' breast types in-game , just like you specified this information in your gallery.
Oh I so hope some of those girls make it in eventually. would love to see June and Christina make it in this game. We need some asian love!

Reactions: crugh2112

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Bug report:

In poker game, it doesn't recognize (ace, 2, 3, 4, 5) as a straight. It consider it as nothing.

Keep up the good work. This will be a great game, once it is fully developed.
Thanks, my mistake. I didn't know that. So works as designed, but the design is flawed :)

Reactions: January2015

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i've downloaded the patch from developer's patreon page but i still get errors when i try to play it. can someone post a link with a good version of the update?
Download the full version from my patreon as well.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes