Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I did it, I finally did it, have every single thing you can have in the game, including every single sext. Which I guess is a double edged sword cause now I have no reason to play the game till the enxt update, but at least I can say until the next update I finally did it
Well done! Congratulations !!!! Well if you are really bored, you can always start a new game from the beginning. Now that you know how to achieve everything you should be able to duplicate your feat in almost no time.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Well done! Congratulations !!!! Well if you are really bored, you can always start a new game from the beginning. Now that you know how to achieve everything you should be able to duplicate your feat in almost no time.
No thanks, I'm good for now, I can wait till the next update comes out. Maybe just play through days to max out my credit in the game without cheating or something like that if I get that bored

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
For Jennifer, maybe you need to finish her quest for the new room first? It probably changes the scene into the one that actually gets entered into the phone.

For Desire, you need her lust high enough that she's fine with you looking at her chest, but not high enough to suck you. I got it around 50 lust, 100 affection.
Good tip about Desire. I was maxing out everyone's lust, affection, etc thinking it would open up all the options but couldn't figure out how to get that scene to happen.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I know it's going to take a long time for the game to reach its final version, but how do you guys think that the ending will work, will it end with the mc choosing one of the girls to date or do you think it will have a more linear ending?
I would like to see a story after the island, it could be a little story for each girl (if you managed to get all scenes with all girls, there would be a harem story) or it could be an entire sequel.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help and announcements of updates, etc. can better be found and followed in this thread. Your suggestions and discussions on what may or may not happen are better suited for the other 'sister' thread.

Based on discussions here in this thread, I've created a new thread for longer discussions on Holiday Island.
You can check it out here:
We have to see how that works and if it makes sense to have two different threads.
Only time will tell, but now we can get started!

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
My ending prediction:

Based on the story so far, I'm pretty sure the story will have all the women turning into undead vampires who survive off of the bodily fluids of MC when the scientific experiments get out of control and MC is the last human male on earth who has been engineered to live off of Natasha's breast milk.

Or maybe MC and Yvette will settle down in southern California and live happily ever after.

I'd be fine with either outcome :)

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Attaching the guide for both Yvette's reception scenes. Don't know which one you are talking about.
View attachment 235566 View attachment 235567

PS: Ops, for the second you need to interact with her 3 or 4 time at the reception during the week in order she starts using the new outfit
Thank you so much, how would I know if she's using the new outfit, right now she's able to flash her tits at me at reception

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes