Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Not accusing you of any such thing, however there is no, zip, nada, none for Yumiko clothes presentation scene, event, appointment in the game at this time. Jennifer has one. Aly has one. Those are the only two that I know of. You can confirm it by examining the CG's for Yumiko. Somewhere along the line the game code has gotten mixed up. Perhaps if you can describe how you got to the point of setting the appointment we can figure it out. Please include any mods or cheats you have used.
One could... possibly... call Yumiko sending photos of herself in a bikini a clothes presentation, but that still wouldn't show up on the calendar or be an appointment.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I've been playing for 3 hours straight. When will he get some pussy? It makes no sense to only get a lap dance when her scores are maxed out

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Looks like Brenda will get at least some content in the next update? I’m excited, she’s my favorite, and there’s nothing new to her since I started playing. Well, not counting the wet t-shirt contest. About 8 months?

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
How to do the Eva breast implant quest. I got the reward appointment but all we do is sex, how do I get her to speak

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I've been playing for 3 hours straight. When will he get some pussy? It makes no sense to only get a lap dance when her scores are maxed out
Patience...you have to develop each character based on their characteristics. You need 3 days vice 3 hours to get this going good.

Reactions: alexw14615

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Check your phone. Select girls, then select the clapboard. The scenes are listed with hints of how to achieve them. You can have vaginal sex with Amy, Yvette, Alice, Eva, Ivy, Heather, Jessica, Joy, and Faye. The best way to start is to max out the stats for Alice, Eva, and Yvette; then pick one of them to win the butt or tshirt contest. The winner will meet you for sex.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Patience...you have to develop each character based on their characteristics. You need 3 days vice 3 hours to get this going good.
oh im rolling now buddy. i just banged out jessica in the pool. whoa shes a goddess.
does anyone know how to get her to tan on the beach? it seems like she only takes walks with me
do i need tanning lotion or something?

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a mod to have all the girls active at the same time? Or expand the number of girls in the island?

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Do you think:

(1) Joy instructed all of the ladies to occasionally leave the doors to their rooms slightly ajar?

or

(2) Joy installed software that will unlock and slightly open the room doors when MC is walking back to his room?

Either way, it seems a little bit like "The Truman Show" :)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Do you think:

(1) Joy instructed all of the ladies to occasionally leave the doors to their rooms slightly ajar?

or

(2) Joy installed software that will unlock and slightly open the room doors when MC is walking back to his room?

Either way, it seems a little bit like "The Truman Show" :)
Joy being a scientist I expect her to have chosen option 2.

Reactions: brianiac

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
When it says to train 3-4 times per week for maximum gains, does that mean 3-4 weight training plus 3-4 endurance training, or does it mean only 3-4 total of those combined?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there a mod to have all the girls active at the same time? Or expand the number of girls in the island?
I think that I remember reading that you can only have 9 at a time. I found that if I had 9 and wanted to bring in an additional girl, I had to send one home.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes