macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah very funny - no ones gonna read it within 5 minutes - and the review is visible for ages. So doesn't really make sense.
But I can do something else.
Not visit the forum any more or answer any of the posts... It's not "illegal" and no one can do anything about it...
wow if you take it like that, then do it...

fucking chill... i just say what sound for me a kind of good way.

do you realise for exempl that if a game have 2 stars in rating.. if the dev post himself an 5 stars review that can put up the rank up to 4 stars ?
and that's kind of illegal because its a modification of the game rank ,and kind of middle finger to all peoples who have give review and votes.

but like i say, i m not moderator or admin soo do whatever you want...

if you really into that message, you can always ping @Pepé Le Pew and ask him to add an "spoiler" on the OP with your text/opinion in it about the game.

but god damn, no need to instantly jump with the thread "i can stop visiting the forum and blablabla"...

seriously, what are you ? 10 years old ?

no need to be offensive...chill. i just give my opinion

( i m just gonna shut up now then... )

Reactions: January2015

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam - The only one who is being offensive is you.
My post wasn't directed against you. If you take it like that, it's mainly your fault.
And your reaction is really adult (that was sarcastic).
I'm not an idot, so don't treat me like one, okay.
sure. whatever

if your post wasnt directed to me, then why did you quote me ?. no, no need to answer. i dont care anyway.

good luck with your game ( but you dont need, you already have good game )

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
sure. whatever

if your post wasnt directed to me, then why did you quote me ?. no, no need to answer. i dont care anyway.

good luck with your game ( but you dont need, you already have good game )
There are 53 reviews. I didn't post one, and I'd give it 5 stars, it didn't affect anything. are you happy now? what a derail.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There are 53 reviews. I didn't post one, and I'd give it 5 stars, it didn't affect anything. are you happy now? what a derail.
you dont get the point.
but like i say, whatever...
i just mentionned that the dev is NOT allowed to vote for his own game. this is common sens.
i know they are a reason behind it here. but still , that's just a fact. dev upvoting his own game by creating a review (or lowering it by creating a 1 star review) is not allowed , as its cheating and manipulating.

i give my opinion, no need to make a book out of that.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks to JustOne for giving me another question for the FAQ. Here is the newest FAQ.
Here is what I added:

25) Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl?
I don't know who your favorite girl is, but vaginal sex can only happen with Alice, Amy, Eva, Faye, Heather, Ivy, Jessica, Joy, and Yvette, at this time. The creator is adding new content every month, and your favorite girl might be the next to get a sex scene.
If you are having trouble having sex with any of the girls, try this: max out the affection, love and lust of Alice, Eva and Yvette. Then pick one of them to win the Best Butt or Tshirt contest. If her love check is a success, then she will make an appointment to have sex with you.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks to JustOne for giving me another question for the FAQ. Here is the newest FAQ.
Here is what I added:

25) Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl?
I don't know who your favorite girl is, but vaginal sex can only happen with Alice, Amy, Eva, Faye, Heather, Ivy, Jessica, Joy, and Yvette, at this time. The creator is adding new content every month, and your favorite girl might be the next to get a sex scene.
If you are having trouble having sex with any of the girls, try this: max out the affection, love and lust of Alice, Eva and Yvette. Then pick one of them to win the Best Butt or Tshirt contest. If her love check is a success, then she will make an appointment to have sex with you.
An addition might be what the pills and tablets do.
Another one would be: How much of training, charming, hacking and groomingpoints are needed to gain a level.
I would have made it easy for you and posted what I have gathered but I just noticed I threw away, again, my personal faq.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
you dont get the point.
but like i say, whatever...
i just mentionned that the dev is NOT allowed to vote for his own game. this is common sens.
i know they are a reason behind it here. but still , that's just a fact. dev upvoting his own game by creating a review (or lowering it by creating a 1 star review) is not allowed , as its cheating and manipulating.

i give my opinion, no need to make a book out of that.
You can give your opinion, but 1. learn waht illegal means, that's in now ay illegal and 2. I just looked through the reviews for this game, DarkHound hasn't given a single review for his own game, I see he's liked some reviews, but a qucik scan through the 3 pages of reviews that I saw and there was not a single post from DarkHound. Even if he did really who cares, get over it

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You can give your opinion, but 1. learn waht illegal means, that's in now ay illegal and 2. I just looked through the reviews for this game, DarkHound hasn't given a single review for his own game, I see he's liked some reviews, but a qucik scan through the 3 pages of reviews that I saw and there was not a single post from DarkHound. Even if he did really who cares, get over it
Darkhound has deleted his review. I believe he initially posted his review to clarify some things about the game that had been raised in mostly negative reviews by individuals that hadn't played the game or bothered to read anything about it or its content. That's a flaw in the review system in my opinion, but regardless this doesn't need to be discussed any further.

Reactions: titmanassguy

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Darkhound has deleted his review. I believe he initially posted his review to clarify some things about the game that had been raised in mostly negative reviews by individuals that hadn't played the game or bothered to read anything about it or its content. That's a flaw in the review system in my opinion, but regardless this doesn't need to be discussed any further.
And if he deleted it probably doesn't count his grade for the game anyway, tw OI haven't left a review eitehr and I woudl give ti 5 stars too, but yeah let's move on patiently waiting for the next release

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Added a new FAQ:

26) Why can't I pass a strength check?
You borked the game by modding your stats. The girl's stats are now set to 100, and you'll never surpass her. Change your stats and try again.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.5 beta - development news (updated 12/02/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.5.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.4.0 release.

0.1.4.2 beta will include everything from 0.1.4.1 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.4.2 beta which will be an incremental update.
It includes bug fixes and some new content

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.4.2 has 251 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content
  • Ivy gets a long weight lifting scene in two parts --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • You will be able to cheat at poker using "marked cards". You'll also need to buy a deck of cards to play poker now --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Delizia gets the "no ejaculation" doctor scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in her doctor's outfit --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Eva gets the extended reception base scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in both reception outfits --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Faye gets an extended workout "pull-ups" scene similar to Eva's --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The "guess who" picture mingame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the nigth bar --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva’s) --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievements app --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Lots of spelling and typo fixes and general language improvements --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Visiting the girl’s room - possible time span between visit and meeting has been extended to six hours --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The message alert now shows who send the messages that are still unread --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets the functionality to add a "triple" frame. You place the frame in the middle and the left and right side can be auto created --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • If the girl has high love for you >=75, she will now flash her breast even though you are not alone with her --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Asking the girls to flash their breasts is now possible in the restaurant as well --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets a delete button to get rid of no longer needed frame settings --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • Personalized "talk about her" options didn't work when you started a new game --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2 (the update also fixes existing save games)
  • Some achievements for Delizia and Desire didn't show up when you upgraded a save made with 0.1.4.0 --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
  • The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2

Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.2 beta
--> no date yet

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
New features and content
  • Ivy gets a long weight lifting scene in two parts --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • You will be able to cheat at poker using "marked cards". You'll also need to buy a deck of cards to play poker now --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Delizia gets the "no ejaculation" doctor scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in her doctor's outfit --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Eva gets the extended reception base scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in both reception outfits --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Faye gets an extended workout "pull-ups" scene similar to Eva's --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The "guess who" picture mingame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the nigth bar --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva’s) --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievements app --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
I plan to print this out and try to find all the new scenes. Do many of these updates usually appear in the "achievements" app on the phone?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes