Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I plan to print this out and try to find all the new scenes. Do many of these updates usually appear in the "achievements" app on the phone?
Eventually they all do. The phone generally has them once the update is released, but some times it takes the mod a bit longer to catch up.

You're welcome to print it, but I just a copy and edit the post from @darkhound1's Patreon page.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.5 beta - development news (updated 15/02/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.5.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.4.0 release.

0.1.4.2 beta will include everything from 0.1.4.1 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.4.2 beta which will be an incremental update.
It includes bug fixes and some new content

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.4.2 has 251 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• Yvette and the MC get a private dinner scene, with Yumiko as the waitress. Yvette will also tell us a story about her youth. --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Ivy gets a long weight lifting scene in two parts --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • You will be able to cheat at poker using "marked cards". You'll also need to buy a deck of cards to play poker now --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Delizia gets the "no ejaculation" doctor scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in her doctor's outfit --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Eva gets the extended reception base scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in both reception outfits --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Faye gets an extended workout "pull-ups" scene similar to Eva's --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The "guess who" picture minigame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva’s) --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievement’s app --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• Lots of spelling and typo fixes and general language improvements --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Visiting the girls room - possible time span between visit and meeting has been extended to six hours --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The message alert now shows who send the messages that are still unread --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets the functionality to add a "triple" frame. You place the frame in the middle and the left and right side can be auto created --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • If the girl has high love for you >=75, she will now flash her breast even though you are not alone with her --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Asking the girls to flash their breasts is now possible in the restaurant as well --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets a delete button to get rid of no longer needed frame settings --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Personalized "talk about her" options didn't work when you started a new game --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2 (the update also fixes existing save games)
  • Some achievements for Delizia and Desire didn't show up when you upgraded a save made with 0.1.4.0 --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
  • The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.2 beta --> no date yet

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yvette_at16_towel_pool2.jpg

Young Yvette at a pool party (work in progress)

Hi guys and gals!
This is a WIP render of young Yvette at a pool party.
The image will be part of her restaurant scene. She tells us a story about her youth and a nice guy named Thomas (no, not her bf).

I'm have been ill for the last couple of days (flu and feeling like shit) It's a little better, but far from okay unfortunately. So progress is a lot slower than I had hoped.

More people will be added to the pool and around it. In addition Yvette will get a "wet look" too until I consider the image finished. I also had to create Thomas. He can be seen in one or two images of the scene as well.

Enjoy the render,
@darkhound1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm have been ill for the last couple of days (flu and feeling like shit) It's a little better, but far from okay unfortunately. So progress is a lot slower than I had hoped.

Enjoy the render,
@darkhound1
I realize with the tantalizing picture of a young Yvette it is hard to see and/or comprehend anything else ...
However, let me be the first to say, "Get well soon, @darkhound1! Your health is far more important than the next update or even Holiday Island itself. Take your time, rest, do what you have to do. We'll all be here when you're back to 100%"

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 246364

Hi guys and gals!
The image will be part of her restaurant scene. She tells us a story about her youth and a nice guy named Thomas (no, not her bf).

More people will be added to the pool and around it. In addition Yvette will get a "wet look" too until I consider the image finished. I also had to create Thomas. He can be seen in one or two images of the scene as well.

Enjoy the render,
@darkhound1
OMG! Thi picture is amazing!Young Yvette with such hair style look so cute and sexy. Maybe Darkhound need to think about Yvette family and maybe she have like twin-sister)))And we gonna have two most awesome and sexiest girls in this game. Yvette the best!
And also very interesting how Yvette mom is looking?))

Crippy

May 28, 2018
View attachment 246364

Hi guys and gals!

Enjoy the render,
@darkhound1

Know how you feel. Just got over it myself. Great weight loss program, but hell, I don't recommend it. Get well soon.

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
i seem to be having an issue of getting yvette to not be in her slutty costume at reception. the Yvette at end of her shift scene wont happen

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The sex scene with Yvette at reception can happen in either costume, but you must be at reception at Midnight, she must be working the desk andher lust must be high. I think there is also a cool down period of three days, so that you can't get the scene every day in a week.
You must not be doing one of those things. Save your game, and keep trying to check and see what's missing.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.5 beta - development news (updated 21/02/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.5.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.4.0 release.

0.1.4.2 beta will include everything from 0.1.4.1 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.4.2 beta which will be an incremental update.
It includes bug fixes and some new content

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.4.2 has 277 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• Yvette and the MC get a private dinner scene, with Yumiko as the waitress. Yvette will also tell us a story about her youth. --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Ivy gets a long weight lifting scene in two parts --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette gets her beach pose scene improved. 20 images with an animation now, all in high res webp. The scene has a lot more text now as well --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • You will be able to cheat at poker using "marked cards". You'll also need to buy a deck of cards to play poker now --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Delizia gets the "no ejaculation" doctor scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in her doctor's outfit --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Eva gets the extended reception base scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in both reception outfits --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Faye gets an extended workout "pull-ups" scene similar to Eva's --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The "guess who" picture minigame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva’s) --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievements app --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• Lots of spelling and typo fixes and general language improvements --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Visiting the girl’s room - possible time span between visit and meeting has been extended to six hours --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The message alert now shows who send the messages that are still unread --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets the functionality to add a "triple" frame. You place the frame in the middle and the left and right side can be auto created --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • If the girl has high love for you >=75, she will now flash her breast even though you are not alone with her --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Asking the girls to flash their breasts is now possible in the restaurant as well --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets a delete button to get rid of no longer needed frame settings --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Personalized "talk about her" options didn't work when you started a new game --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2 (the update also fixes existing save games)
  • Some achievements for Delizia and Desire didn't show up when you upgraded a save made with 0.1.4.0 --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
  • The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.2 beta --> no date yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes