Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
v0.0.6 bugfix2 (links from svscomics)
replace the old files

The developer themselves post their links. The game is actually just free no paywall.

Reactions: SaluLah

Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
no offence towards @darkhound1 and his game... but that's kinda sad... :p
I disagree. This is a great game for many reasons. you have an active creator who is putting out high quality content and actively reads and responds to pretty much everyone who has problems/questions. The game has a large amount of variety and replayablility. Ive put more time into playing this game than I have any others.. and I don't regret it. Well done, darkhound.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I disagree. This is a great game for many reasons. you have an active creator who is putting out high quality content and actively reads and responds to pretty much everyone who has problems/questions. The game has a large amount of variety and replayablility. Ive put more time into playing this game than I have any others.. and I don't regret it. Well done, darkhound.
i never said it isn't a great game... but if it's the best game bob666^2 ever played it's sad

Reactions: Reese286

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for this amazing game. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it.

I'm torn between Aly or Jessica for best girl.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Someone couldn't handle the pressures of Oregon Trail.

NEVER COULD CROSS THAT LITTLE RIVER COULD YOU HUH.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a MEGA download link?

EDIT: never mind ... the Zippyshare Download is fast and working great. #WIN

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i would say same as Pepe...

its not sad to say that like this for darkhound1, he will even agree himself that they are games that are better than his game. and thats the point, by know that, he know he need to make this one great, like a challenge ... (and we all secretly like that concept , muhahaha ,that give us better game competition and make games become better each updates) XD

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

cleverrat

May 16, 2017
Firstly, Enjoyable and exciting game Darkhound, not really boring like that kind of games, nice concept and very nice art, good job!
Secondly, does the game have a working sound? I can't get it to work and my options page is all mashed up, I would expect such errors in a non-full game but I read few pages at start of this post and some other of the very last ones and found no1 complaining and the options screen or the game having no sound, is it just me ? and if so can u direct me how to fix it ?
And btw how do I delete my saves? I deleted what's inside the folder named "Saves" but my saves remained in the game anyway!
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Hey everyone. Is there to cheat and increase strength? I've been training strength for like 20 in-game days but it doesn't increase...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes