junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Crop' <'FactorScale' <'Image' u'scenes/Yumiko/Yumiko_nightbar_last_call8.jpg'> 0.4934210526315789 0.4934210526315789 True> 519 0 180 353> (1, 0, 0, 0, -0.1, 0, 1, 0, 0, -0.1, 0, 0, 1, 0, -0.1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 769, in script
ޗ .r ��P��Y�YуJh+��_,��|+�T��!�g�s%��VH�s�˼^�%B�D@���6��p��o·
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1256, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Junior Kessler\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1005, in load
self.w, self.h))
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 616, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.subsurface
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.6.0
Fri May 03 15:48:48 2019

Any suggestions how to fix this bad boy?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, don't think I've seen it, but Delizia's Nurse, Flash and Grope pics don't show up on the phone after you do it. Is that just for her, are they not part of the flash and gropes you need to get for her, or is it just not working right?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, don't think I've seen it, but Delizia's Nurse, Flash and Grope pics don't show up on the phone after you do it. Is that just for her, are they not part of the flash and gropes you need to get for her, or is it just not working right?
Nurse grope and flash are not part of the achievements available on the phone.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@ junior366

I liked the game with more sexting images and used to add images from Darkhound1's Deviant Art page. I would use those codes to get the girls to send the new images. I haven't done it in a while & the last time it didn't work.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@ titmanassguy

Good question, Darkhound1 replied twice about adding the doctor flash & grope images to the achievements on his patreon page:

It takes too much time unfortunately. The special outfit renders are in webp format in double resolution, which makes it very complicated to be added to the same list and logic as the older png renders.

The grope actions will be part of the same achievement as the flash actions, and the doctor images won't be added right now. It's too complicated, since the overlay image is in double resolution and I have no way of handling that right now (without putting a lot of new code in).

Also, it was proposed to add the "Come Along" images to this achievement, the reply was:

No, because they are nothing special.

Maybe if everyone wants the "Come Along" images they will be added.
Also, maybe WilsonNE could help with the code to add the doctor images. I agree that the achievement feels unfinished without them.
However, try to balance work with reward here. Which would you rather have, the above or Faye playing Hot Shots?

Hope that helps.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Joy explained everything in your initial meeting after you received you letter notifying you that you were the winner. I would suggest downloading the Guide and reading the first few pages.
You would think he would be happy to be on an island with beautiful, big-breasted young ladies!!! I know I would be in Heaven!

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I'm looking through Darkhound's Patreon. Am I missing the post with any bug fixes so far for 0.1.6? Darkhound's usually pretty fast with bug fixes, unless there aren't any for this so far, which would be a testament to Darkhound's work on this version.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm looking through Darkhound's Patreon. Am I missing the post with any bug fixes so far for 0.1.6? Darkhound's usually pretty fast with bug fixes, unless there aren't any for this so far, which would be a testament to Darkhound's work on this version.
Saw that too. I suspect the couple known bugs in this update can't be fixed without a fair amount of code adjustment.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Well shit, that sucks ass. Will sending them away and bringing them back help?
The best way to get sexts that you want is to first limit the number of girls on your island, then let the affection/love of the girls you don't want them from decrease so you don't get any from who you don't want them from. I believe you can now send Yvette away in addition to one other girl during her sister thing, so take advantage of that. Then just wait. Use save, reload, and roll back to make sure that you get a new image and not a repeat.

If i had to guess, they are waiting for all the bug reports first so we don't have things broken for another two or so months. Or maybe they're busy?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
My biggest problem at present is that the women's love and lust scores don't seem to result that much in actual sexual activity with the women and also there is a distinct lack of oppertunities to take the initative to sex ingame.

PS: This game is one of the most promising 3D games at present.

Reactions: brianiac and EXBV

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
And people wonder why I have little desire to spend the time and effort to write and update the Guide.
Because everyone would read it, the tide of questions would end and the whole forum would go dead and silent? To preserve civilization? Noble cause, carry on! :cool:
Or: Because people won't read it; Tide of FarTooOftenAskedQuestions continues as people get information they should get by playing it, not from Guide. And because you simply can't resist the opportunity to ridicule the Idiots. Noble Cause, indeed, Sir Ban try: Inform Ignorants - Educate Illiterates - Ridicule Idiots :devilish:;):D (but don't forget how it is with Hydras...)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes