darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No mods yet, mouse wheel doesn't do a thing that I can see.
Do the left/right buttons to go to previous/next image still work, or same problem with empty screen?

EDIT: Can you please try to replace the two files I have attached and try again. Please delete the cache folder as well.
I have removed the rollback block, changed the image cache to what it was and removed the "auto center" function.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The select next picture feature works, but if you zoom in it still disappears. If you are zoomed in, the next pic still appears so long as it is not zoomed in.
If it is zoomed in, it reappears when you zoom out.
Reinstall has the same problems.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Now ihave finally understood the use of mouse in the achievements. For me it works good and the zoom is perfect with the mouse wheel .
Everything it's ok and i'm using the mod

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The select next picture feature works, but if you zoom in it still disappears. If you are zoomed in, the next pic still appears so long as it is not zoomed in.
Okay, thanks. Please check my post above with the 2 rpyc files.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Copied the new files over the existing ones & restarted game. Same problem.
Doesn't the animation button just have you restart a scene?
Mine doesn't appear in any viewer that I can see.
The animation scenes are for 2 Joy scenes only, correct?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
My right click to save function is also not working with 1.6.0.
Could this be related to my zoom problem?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I saw a blank image like that once, but it filled in with a picture after 5 to 10 seconds. The problem I just encountered was the game crashed. I had just received two messages during dinner and was checking them out. Arrowed the wrong way to get to the next message and then arrowed back and crash. Just letting you know.

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
My right click to save function is also not working with 1.6.0.
Could this be related to my zoom problem?
The right click save is also not working for me when I load your save game.
For all my other save games it's working normaly.
But even loading your save game, I don't get a problem with the zoom button. The image doesn't vanish and the mouse wheel also still works for the zoom.
I have changed image the display logic in a way that it's only using global variables. Maybe this helps.
Can you please try the two attached files (and don't forget to delete the cache folder after you copied them).
Old or new options.rpyc file is not important. In the options file only the cache size was changed.

If the two file don't help either, please open the game and press shift + g --> so "G".
A menu will come up where you can select the renderer. The base setting is "Automatically Choose".
Please try all the three "force" options (one after the other) to see if one of them solves the problem.
After you've change the render setting, you need to click "Quit" and restart the game.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Added the new files, deleted cache, started game, did not fix.
<SHIFT-g> Chose Force Angle/Direct X Renderer, restarted game, Direct X updated for about 5 minutes, PROBLEM FIXED
<SHIFT-g> Chose Force OpenGL Renderer, restarted game, did not fix
<SHIFT-g> Chose Software Renderer, restarted game, PROBLEM FIXED
I am keeping it on Software Renderer for now.

As to the Right click to save games: still not working
As to the push CTRL to skip: working but slow, may not work for all scenes, or may change later on

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
To anyone else with game crashes,
the creator needs data, so report it.
Remember, the game has an autosave function under page "A" on the save page. These are listed by date and time, so if you think you've lost a lot of play time, it may not be as bad as you think.
Check the autosave page and load the latest game to see if it recently saved.
Usually I lose only a few moves.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Added the new files, deleted cache, started game, did not fix.
<SHIFT-g> Chose Force Angle/Direct X Renderer, restarted game, Direct X updated for about 5 minutes, PROBLEM FIXED
<SHIFT-g> Chose Force OpenGL Renderer, restarted game, did not fix
<SHIFT-g> Chose Software Renderer, restarted game, PROBLEM FIXED
I am keeping it on Software Renderer for now.

As to the Right click to save games: still not working
As to the push CTRL to skip: working but slow, may not work for all scenes, or may change later on
Thank you for testing and for letting me know.
If the directx renderer is also working, use this. Switch to software only as a last resort. Some stuff might not work with software renderer.
Try starting a new game to see if the right click works. I'll investigate some more later, since with your save, right mouse didn't work on my system either. But with all my other saves or a new game it works.
It might help to update your graphic card drivers to fix the open gl problems.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
actually i'm playing with this version mod and previous saves without problems . All old saves worked in a normal way ; In every case i can suggest you to keep the Folder Save , so if you have some problem with Nice Erotica mod installation , you can install another time the game without this mod and you your previous save without any problem
Thanks! Does the mod show thumbnails of current undiscovered scenes, appointments, or events? I just get the feeling that was handiwork coding from Nice Erotica, so it probably needs an update to show that stuff. I just found that feature handy as a map of what I've seen and what's next on my amazing holiday alone on an island full of boobs. Oh pity me!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks! Does the mod show thumbnails of current undiscovered scenes, appointments, or events? I just get the feeling that was handiwork coding from Nice Erotica, so it probably needs an update to show that stuff. I just found that feature handy as a map of what I've seen and what's next on my amazing holiday alone on an island full of boobs. Oh pity me!
Actually i'm playing with this mods and i used before with previous update ; it doesn't underscore scenes or appointments , it needs to increase all your skill and stats of the player , the ability to change the current stats of the girls , add items at inventory , described instructions for unlocking the achievements of the game; it makes the game a little more easy and less grind

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes