Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
That higher resolution must be why I like the doctor images so much!
Especially Faye! I never mind seeing her as my doctor!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I was going to comment on how nonathletic Beth was after watching her feeble attempt to kick a soccer ball. Then it dawned on me that she must have a really hard time seeing anything below chest level. In other words, she actually did quite well in coordinating her foot to hit an unseen moving object.

Reactions: Puppet Master

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
The Er Err patch (or the 'Since the dev is to lazy to correct faults in the script I guess I have to do it'-patch (JK :p ;))).

Using an older build of the game, so I can't test if it caches all of the Er errs. If you find any that the patch misses, let me know and I'll update the patch.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The Er Err patch (or the 'Since the dev is to lazy to correct faults in the script I guess I have to do it'-patch (JK :p ;))).

Using an older build of the game, so I can't test if it caches all of the Er errs. If you find any that the patch misses, let me know and I'll update the patch.
lol...
You guys really have issues :)
EDIT: To make everyone happy, I've replaced all Err... by Er... (I'm using atom editor which has build in regex replacement functionality, not that it's needed for replacements like that)

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 09/08/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a col--> will be part of 0.1.8.0liday Island (0.1.8 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.7.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.8.0 beta which will be a new full update!
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.8.0 has 361 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
  • Lacey gets a beach pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Delizia gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Lacey gets an extended pool play scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • The user interface (UI) gets a new look and a lot of improvements, freeing up a lot of space in the process --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Jennifer's transformation story will be concluded --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Yumiko gets an arrival scene, a new sexting image and a new dream image --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Ivy gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Lacey gets the pool jump in and climb out images --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Lacey gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Delizia gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Mercedes gets a posing scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Mercedes gets a nude shower scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Mercedes' quest where you can visit her in her room will be finished --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Lacey gets a short even in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Heather gets two pool distraction events --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Brenda gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Delizia gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Desire gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Amy gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Jennifer gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • The first binocular where you can watch the girls doing beach yoga will be added --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Weight training with Jennifer will reduce endurance and add "smell" effect --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Delizia gets girl specific "talk about her" chat lines --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Sexting images now support ".jpg" and ".webp" image format --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • You will see the girl's body type now on the phone when you know bra, waist, hips and weight --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Scheduling/calendar has been changed to support up to 2 am. Also "change of day" for calendar has been changed to 2 am. This will avoid problems with dates at 1 am --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • Nightbar "last call" scene was shown with wrong bartender or could result in a crash when you did it on day 1--> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • In certain circumstances during the Miriam and Mercedes poster scene, the receptionist overlay image was still shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • There was a possible endless loop when you arrive at the island (it occurs only very rarely) --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • The other shower scene with Faye should also count to get the shower symbol --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • There is still a bug when Aly is the plane girl and another girl arrives on the island early. --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0 (or you can use the quick fix from the post where you get 0.1.7.2, see link below)
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.7.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.7.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta
0.1.8.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.1 beta --> available since 13/07/2019
0.1.7.2 beta --> available since 14/07/2019
0.1.8.0 beta --> no date yet
Is it just me? There seem to be more 'still working on it' instead of less. That way Darkhound will never get to a release. Guys (including me) stop giving him more ideas to implement:D

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
lol...
You guys really have issues :)
Oh no, don't group me together with those guys.
I just saw your response about the Er errs and threw something together for fun.
EDIT: To make everyone happy, I've replaced all Err... by Er... (I'm using atom editor which has build in regex replacement functionality, not that it's needed for replacements like that)
You better use atom editor, cause if I find my code in your game I am going to send you a PM telling you I'm "glad my 2 min. of goofing about got some use".

(This response is meant to be light-hearted and faux angry, hope it didn't come across as serious.)
P.s.: I'm enjoying your game. (y) Keep up the good work.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is it just me? There seem to be more 'still working on it' instead of less. That way Darkhound will never get to a release. Guys (including me) stop giving him more ideas to implement:D
He is being swarmed. Classic problem. Terran players often have trouble with zergling swarms. He needs to get an m&m ball rolling. We do have the basics ready for one,

- Miriam (lifeguard) medic
- Mercedes (security) marine

They have stimpacks (thanks joy) and upgraded "guns" (joy again). And we can fabricate them from normal humans (uh huh. Joy made)

So just need more.

I'll have mine with additional range and a higher movement speed (more boob and less butt) for erm ... uuh ... better micro :giggle:

Warning : ancient StarCraft references :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
He is being swarmed. Classic problem. Terran players often have trouble with zergling swarms. He needs to get an m&m ball rolling. We do have the basics ready for one,

- Miriam (lifeguard) medic
- Mercedes (security) marine

They have stimpacks (thanks joy) and upgraded "guns" (joy again). And we can fabricate them from normal humans (uh huh. Joy made)

So just need more.

I'll have mine with additional frontal armour and a higher movement speed (more boob and less butt)

Warning : ancient StarCraft references :)
It's hard to deal with zerg without firebats, I suggest to sign Heather into them!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 09/08/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a col--> will be part of 0.1.8.0liday Island (0.1.8 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.7.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.8.0 beta which will be a new full update!
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.8.0 has 361 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
  • Lacey gets a beach pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Delizia gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Lacey gets an extended pool play scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • The user interface (UI) gets a new look and a lot of improvements, freeing up a lot of space in the process --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Jennifer's transformation story will be concluded --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
  • Yumiko gets an arrival scene, a new sexting image and a new dream image --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Ivy gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Lacey gets the pool jump in and climb out images --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Lacey gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Mercedes gets a posing scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Mercedes gets a nude shower scene --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Mercedes' quest where you can visit her in her room will be finished --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Lacey gets a short even in the hotel corridor --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Heather gets two pool distraction events --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Brenda gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Delizia gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Desire gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Amy gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Jennifer gets a beach yoga event and the achievement --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • The first binocular where you can watch the girls doing beach yoga will be added --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Weight training with Jennifer will reduce endurance and add "smell" effect --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Delizia gets girl specific "talk about her" chat lines --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • Sexting images now support ".jpg" and ".webp" image format --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
  • You will see the girl's body type now on the phone when you know bra, waist, hips and weight --> will be part of 0.1.8.0
Bug fixes
  • Scheduling/calendar has been changed to support up to 2 am. Also "change of day" for calendar has been changed to 2 am. This will avoid problems with dates at 1 am --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • Nightbar "last call" scene was shown with wrong bartender or could result in a crash when you did it on day 1--> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • In certain circumstances during the Miriam and Mercedes poster scene, the receptionist overlay image was still shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • There was a possible endless loop when you arrive at the island (it occurs only very rarely) --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • The other shower scene with Faye should also count to get the shower symbol --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0
  • There is still a bug when Aly is the plane girl and another girl arrives on the island early. --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.0 (or you can use the quick fix from the post where you get 0.1.7.2, see link below)
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.7.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.7.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta
0.1.8.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.7.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.1 beta --> available since 13/07/2019
0.1.7.2 beta --> available since 14/07/2019
0.1.8.0 beta --> no date yet
One beach yoga preview for this hot saturday? :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It's hard to deal with zerg without firebats, I suggest to sign Heather into them!
We can't produce more of her so that's a high risk approach.
I was thinking of an B&B meat shield to buy time if the zerg swarm is huge.

That's a Brenda & Boyfriends wall. Apparently they are too many to count. :censored:
Dirty trick to run a civilian wall, but if that's what it takes

(besides Brenda will automatically produce more of them)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If they ever make a grammar replacer, I'll be out of a faux job!

Also, there are more working on it messages because there's more content.
I for one am really excited about the Delizia quest. What about you guys?

Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Looks like a game restart :) but I will probably try to cheat it since it could be done for Aly.
Puppet Master, AFAIC, Delizia is at the bottom of my list. I'm more glad for Ivy & Lacey updates.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Looks like a game restart :) but I will probably try to cheat it since it could be done for Aly.
Puppet Master, AFAIC, Delizia is at the bottom of my list. I'm more glad for Ivy & Lacey updates.
Darkhound doesn't say that in the Dev news. It may be that she just needs to go off the island for something like Yvette did.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You are all just jealous, because as everyone knows, Delizia has a huge crush on me!
Holiday island rules(*) explicitly state that : Faye, Natasha, Aly (and Ivy) are required for a huge crush.
Delizia can have a small crush on you.

(*)Page 7 section 4 in the contract the player sign but do not read in joy's office.

;)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
  • Delizia gets a quest to help her get strong enough to train weight lifting --> will be part of 0.1.8.0 (still working on it)
Take all the time you need darkhound1, I know my (and others) patience will be rewarded!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes