Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Usually every update ( unless it's bug fix ) brings new scenes for several characters. The game is actually on an ongoing tuning (new UI, higher pictures rez, etc check the dev patron site ).
The up coming update will be kinda "huge".
okay, thank you for the infomation

Reactions: waldo1

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Remember guys,
Strive to be PATIENT and appreciative fans.
Darkhound1 is redoing one of the core mechanisms.
This takes time and releasing it before the whole process is complete doesn't help.
Without experiencing the entire system, we can't give any meaningful feedback.

Here's your news:
Beta testing won't be until at least this weekend.
That means we won't see this update until at least Wed.
It'll probably be later than that, but I think it'll be worth it, especially if it includes Natasha's Night Visit.

Asking when it will be out simply delays the process.
He pops in, gets us all excited. people gonna be curious.

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
So... does anyone intend to make an updated guide mod? Cause the game is an unplayable chore without one. Not only are they absolutely random but a lot of them have some seriously specific requirements. I'm not gonna try to smash a pinata suspended 50 feet in the air while in a pitch black football stadium.

Please tell me the dev has actually implemented a guide and that's why everyone's facepalming. Cause if someone actually thinks I'm wrong otherwise. Do guide me, great ones.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So... does anyone intend to make an updated guide mod? Cause the game is an unplayable chore without one. Not only are they absolutely random but a lot of them have some seriously specific requirements. I'm not gonna try to smash a pinata suspended 50 feet in the air while in a pitch black football stadium.

Please tell me the dev has actually implemented a guide and that's why everyone's facepalming. Cause if someone actually thinks I'm wrong otherwise. Do guide me, great ones.
You need to checkout Puppet Master's FAQ. It is linked in his signature and has been updated and posted numerous times throughout this thread. Although it is text based only it has numerous step-by-step instructions to accomplish all the achievement.

Bard

May 1, 2017
I added some things to the FAQ (SPOILERS!):

21) Why does a girl's anger go up? How can I reduce a girl's anger? Why do the girls sometimes lose their affection and love? How do I stop a girl from losing affection and love? Why do the girls lose lust all of the time? How do from happening?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

30) How do I masturbate? I just started the game, and the only girl I can masturbate to is the girl who was on the plane. How do I get to masturbate to all the other hot girls? How do I take a sample for the doctor? How come I sometimes don't get a sample? How come sometimes I can't masturbate? Why does my endurance go down after I masturbate? How much does it go down? Why does it go back up? How do I get sperm congestion and how do I get rid of it?
question to your Q#15 - training:
if I'm understand correctly ... requirements for increase of strength goes up ... so when I'm level 9 and want to go to 10 I need
to hit the gym 12 times for a week (than i can keep level 10 by doing it once) ... so I need for example train each day + massage+5times doing it twice a day. Thats correct?
Also whats the numbers for increasing hacking/sneak, charm and looks(there are only 5 levels)
How much beauty cream do i need to use per week to increase my look from lvl 2 to 3, or 4 to 5? Is there a difference? Does it matter if I use beauty cream 5-7 times in a row during one day ... or i need to do like each day once?
Also how much do i need to train endurance to go from max 50 to max 100. Is there one number or its also increase (more max. endurance - more workout to increase?)

Reactions: Puppet Master

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Soooo this is nothing more than a minor technicality or a trivial detail but in weight lifting you do numbers of reps. Each group of reps is a set. You then generally do multiple sets of reps(repititions). Between each set you pause and rest for a minute or so to re-oxygenate, let fresh blood flow into the muscles and to let them rest and cool down a bit. I competed as a power lifter(all natural and tested) for several years so I'm not just blowing smoke rings around. Calling reps sets is no big deal and I don't even know why I mentioned it actually except that it is my nature, LOL. It is not even up to the level of being invited to someone's room and they show up at your room. With Jennie spotting dude is repping out around 225 which is not bad for a skinny guy with no arms. He needs more muscle size in the arms. Maybe shoulders, chest and back too. He could rep out 315(6 45 pound plates plus the bar) if he had that.

A bit more work for the game developer and it doesn't really affect the program but I would like my weight lifter to also be able to do pull ups and pec's . Leg work would also be appropriate like the leg press. I could do 1 solid knees to the chest leg press with no arm cheating for 1000 pounds when I was power lift training . 75 degree(I think) leg press. That converted into a max with belt and wraps of 550 on the squat. I had 3 spotters and of course used the best belt and knee wraps you could get(John Inzer stuff). Even years later my back and knees are still in good condition after all that. Building up to those weights over a decent period of time increases bone density and also attaching ligament and tendon strength.

I pointed out to a very famous and huge game company once that you usually always mount your horse from the left side. They were doing it on which ever side was convenient. There were and maybe still are "trick" riders who could leap on their horse without using trhe stirrups so either side works on those and I've seen movies where the rider lept up on the horse from the back even. There is a really good reason why you mount your horse on the left side. It has to do with the direction that the saddle cinch strap, bridles and so forth are latched on the horse. They are set up to favor mounting on the left. In ancient times swordsmen were predominantly right handed(same as now) and they wore their swords across the belt for draw. That means the sword actually canted down on the swordsman's left side so he could cross draw with his right hand. Mounting the horse on the left made it much easier to mount and kept the sword's sheath out of the way and that is where it all came from. The horse gets used to this so you still have to train it that it is ok to monkey around with the horse on the right side. Otherwise they can get really skiddish about the "off side". I am a left handed and right brain dominant person in a mostly right handed world. Thats my excuse anyway, LOL.

I do this. I'm sorry. I also have this compulsion about phrases like sick as a dog and its a doozey, the whole 9 yards. I have to go research these things and find out where they came from. It is often very surprising and a pretty cool way to learn some history.

Nothing much to see here, feel free to move along.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Still looking for walktrough maybe a nice someone can share walktrough 1.8.0
Try this.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/436337_Holiday_Island_FAQ.txt

It is pretty good and HUGE. I cut it up and stored it as a series of notes on my Linux basket notes program(something similar exists for windows). You can divide it into FAQ or "general", poker, hotshots, hangman, console and then each females name and it works really well that way. I have found very few things that aren't in this like Jessica's nipple gasm out at the sun lounge on the beach. I particularly like that scene for some reason, LOL.

Since probably most all people are "cheating" to some degree on this thing, if you are good and quick on the mouse click you have some degree of control over where the hotshots wheel stops. Note to developer, please do not close off this ability, LOL.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
question to your Q#15 - training:
if I'm understand correctly ... requirements for increase of strength goes up ... so when I'm level 9 and want to go to 10 I need
to hit the gym 12 times for a week (than i can keep level 10 by doing it once) ... so I need for example train each day + massage+5times doing it twice a day. Thats correct?
Also whats the numbers for increasing hacking/sneak, charm and looks(there are only 5 levels)
How much beauty cream do i need to use per week to increase my look from lvl 2 to 3, or 4 to 5? Is there a difference? Does it matter if I use beauty cream 5-7 times in a row during one day ... or i need to do like each day once?
Also how much do i need to train endurance to go from max 50 to max 100. Is there one number or its also increase (more max. endurance - more workout to increase?)
15) How can I increase my stats without cheating?

To answer your specific questions:
Hope that helps.

Reactions: imzahai and Bard

Bard

May 1, 2017
15) How can I increase my stats without cheating?

To answer your specific questions:
Hope that helps.
yes, thanks for answer. I didn't know helping girls lift weights also gives me points - btw. do I need to have at least same level of strength as they have?
and those endurance training? 4 endurance training is enough to increase the max. cap for endurance /usually i start with 50 - i know i can get to 100/ or can i train more endurance per week - or its same as strength training /not more than 4/.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
hottarod
Very good!
Once the FAQ became so huge, I reorganized it so that it could be easily split up. Especially the checklist and the Hotshots answers, and now the Guess Who descriptions.
I kept it together for ease of posting, but everyone should edit it to make it as useful as possible.
I don't find the game unplayable without it. By playing the game, things will usually just happen. Finding these things gives you a sense of excitement which is part of what makes this a great game. However, I doubt I'd have figured out how to get Yumiko's Easter egg without help from the people on this thread.
I don't think it's cheating to use it. You're just asking for help and that's not wrong. However, you do lose a sense of discovery so that's why there is a spoiler alert for everything there.
I started making my FAQ because of Bantry's request. It was just a little 20 question list of all the questions we had to answer over and over about how to fuck Ivy or whatever. Then Bantry suggested it could be as close to a walkthrough as we can get for this game. That's when I reorganized it and tried to answer any question that might come up. Now it's over 150 questions and ready to answer many more for 1.9.
I did it just to help the players, and I hope it still does.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
yes, thanks for answer. I didn't know helping girls lift weights also gives me points - btw. do I need to have at least same level of strength as they have?
and those endurance training? 4 endurance training is enough to increase the max. cap for endurance /usually i start with 50 - i know i can get to 100/ or can i train more endurance per week - or its same as strength training /not more than 4/.
You have to pass a strength test. I don't know exactly what is needed for the test. Having the same strength as the girl should guarantee it. Ivy and Amy are the only ones that will be difficult.
Endurance training works the same as strength training except that you need to jog or swim instead of lift weights and your increase on Sunday will be by 10, from 50 to 60 for example, instead of just 1. As Jennifer explains, don't train more than 4 times per week. This applies to strength and endurance, but not looks, charm and sneak.

Reactions: Bard

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I think your strength has to equal or better than who you are spotting. I've not caught Miriam in the gym but she is off the scale at 10++. I think you would need some yellow? pills to be able to spot her, maybe some red pills and have your natural strength maxed at 10. She did admit that she is actually stronger than Mercedes. I have been in the gym at all hours and never found her there though so maybe it doesn't matter.

Jennifer and Amy are 6 of 10's so they are strong but not the strongest in the pack. That actually makes some sense since Jennfer was injected with Amy's dna.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
They definitely have the BUTTS. LOL. On all my characters they are also proportional so none of them look odd or out of place. The thing that usually isn't is that they are a bit top heavy but when you are sliding something hard inbetween those things what does it matter.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes