Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks, ya I got Aly's second just wondered if there was a quicker way to send and bring back each girl to get the scene, guess I'll do it the manual way
For the default arrivals you can try by adapting Aly command.

Last edited:

Bard

May 1, 2017
Is it possible to select some girl to permanently do some position. Not just for a week. I have Alice as doctor and I need her to be free for bonus endurance training. If I asked her for a "date" on pool - I can only lotion her back.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I find myself wondering if 1.9 is still going to run on my machine. I run windows programs under Ubuntu Linux as a host.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is it possible to select some girl to permanently do some position. Not just for a week. I have Alice as doctor and I need her to be free for bonus endurance training. If I asked her for a "date" on pool - I can only lotion her back.
The positions are refilled every Monday morning. You'll have to select another girl for any position that Alice is currently fulfilling if you want her free for other activities.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I find myself wondering if 1.9 is still going to run on my machine. I run windows programs under Ubuntu Linux as a host.
You don't have to use a windows VM. Ren'Py is based on Python and it runs on linux as well.
Read this e.g.:
I have tested it on my mid range 200 bucks phone from this year and it runs without any problems. So I think it should also run on most PCs.

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have to use a windows VM. Ren'Py is based on Python and it runs on linux as well.
Read this e.g.:
I have tested it on my mid range 200 bucks phone from this year and it runs without any problems. So I think it should also run on most PCs.
Dark if i pledge 1$ will o be able to see the faye preview and such?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Dark if i pledge 1$ will o be able to see the faye preview and such?
Simply click on who it unlocks for.
Faye preview,

Who can see this post
All patrons

So the answer is yes.

Here is an easy filter for those interested.

Shows all posts that will unlock for basic supporters ($1)

This will show all posts that unlock for advanced supporters ($5)

These are in addition to those unlocking for basic. So first link+this = what unlocks for Advanced supporters

Just for trivia. Darkhound has over HIs history posted 192 preview images on Patreon.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Read this e.g.:
Thanks for responding. I went fishing in the directories which I have never even done before and found the shell script and then saw the linux stuff in lib. DUH, LOL.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes