DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
(Continued from prior post)

as the joy pattern completes <oh yes>
state : Jennifer begin to finalize

#5 State Jennifer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course mr. Bantry

Such a procedure is not without some <laugh> "side effects"
But Lacey says you are going to be a real gentleman about it

#6 Conclusions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Done.

"Lacey" as a 32G in sweater tank top (with underboob).
Note. Quick renders so quality pr. mileage will wary (and a lot too)

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Without seeing your setup it is hard to say, but I have to assume you know your system. For example in my case, I do not have the option of 2560x1440 either, but then my screen resolution will not go that high unless I do some serious tweaking of my monitor and graphic card properties. Not wanting to go through all that trouble, I just run in 'Fullscreen' mode as the graphics are just as brilliant to me. You'll have to decide for yourself if trying to tweak things to get that resolution in a 'Window' is worth it.
Yeah thanks but the res quoted is well bellow my monitors possible res's thanks for reply though
Full screen will not stretch ro 1440 so thats the issue
I have pm'd him
Ill try and tweek his gui see if I can get it to work
TBH I am impressed he is tying to cater for less popular res's anything at 1440 would be nice
I am running this monitor at 3440x1440 but I can easily change either to another monitor or downscale from 5120x2160

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiser_Soze

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i installed 0.1.9.0 first then added the update to it .. i even tried the game without the update i still get error
I'm guessing you are trying to load a saved game to continue with where you left off. Here's what I would try. ---->

1st. Find your current install and then find the 'Game' folder within Holiday Island.
2nd. Find the 'saves' folder within the 'Game' folder and copy and save it somewhere completely apart from your "E" drive.
Just so you can find it again. "C" drive, thumb drive wherever.
3rd. On your "C" drive find the 'Users' folder and within that your personal folder (usually your name or the name of your computer). Now look in the 'AppData' folder and find the 'Roaming' folder and within that the 'Renpy' folder.
4th. Within the 'Rendy' folder will be another folder 'Island-########'. That folder is another location of all your saves.
5th. Delete it.
6th. Now install 0.1.9.0 into a clean location, like E:\Games\Holiday Island.
7th. Now install the update as directed to 0.1.9.1.
8th. copy your 'saves' from wherever you saved them before into the 'Game' folder.
9th. Now try and start the game and load a save.

Reactions: e7rer

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm guessing you are trying to load a saved game to continue with where you left off. Here's what I would try. ---->

1st. Find your current install and then find the 'Game' folder within Holiday Island.
2nd. Find the 'saves' folder within the 'Game' folder and copy and save it somewhere completely apart from your "E" drive.
Just so you can find it again. "C" drive, thumb drive wherever.
3rd. On your "C" drive find the 'Users' folder and within that your personal folder (usually your name or the name of your computer). Now look in the 'AppData' folder and find the 'Roaming' folder and within that the 'Renpy' folder.
4th. Within the 'Rendy' folder will be another folder 'Island-########'. That folder is another location of all your saves.
5th. Delete it.
6th. Now install 0.1.9.0 into a clean location, like E:\Games\Holiday Island.
7th. Now install the update as directed to 0.1.9.1.
8th. copy your 'saves' from wherever you saved them before into the 'Game' folder.
9th. Now try and start the game and load a save.
Nah its blank I always clear my saves in apps data for each game but I see were your going with this I think he made a mistake with his update and failed to include the res option's I will know when he replies thanks again though

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
@ darkhound1, thanks for your wonderful efforts in developing this game and how well you interact with the users of this game.
Just on a side note, a panel idea of player's room is a fine one and I'm really interested about how other players are using them and what are they. So, I'm sharing mine.
P.S - To darkhound1 and the moderators, If the images break any forum policy or anything, you can delete the answer. No hard feeling.

My current panel:
Screenshot 2019-12-15 at 7.22.44 AM.png

My favourite panel :
Screenshot 2019-12-15 at 7.27.37 AM.png

To all the other players , please share your panels , lets check each other's one out. I think it might be fun.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
Most annoying renpy game ever make me scratch my head multiple time. There is like no guarantee anything will happen because event depend on variables and even when you got all variable right it still would not trigger as it is not 100% chance.
For example, I once got date scene with Yvette then after sometime the scene with her at the pool, that was suppose to trigger like 1 day after the beginning of her arrival, activate. Scratch my head while reading that dialog (didn't i f*ck this chick couple day ago?)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i installed 0.1.9.0 first then added the update to it .. i even tried the game without the update i still get error
After you have updated the game to 0.1.9.1, open your game folder.
There is a file named "use_fixed_resolution_720x.txt" inside it.
Rename the file to "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt" (removing the x at the end). Then restart the game. This should fix your problem, but it will remove the resolution options. (but you can still manually scale the renpy window).

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
Does the game show up the wrong version-number?
I downloaded 0.1.0.9.1 beta but it says it is version 0.1.0.7.0 when I start it?!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes