Dec 7, 2019
Now this all makes sense. I have never gotten to the point to add Faye to the island. She is not one of my favorite models and I was waiting to finish all the events with other girls before I sent them off and added her. So, I have never seen the shower icon in the gym. Thanks.
Woah is not adoring Faye even legal? Might wanna be careful there, buddy.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, has any change been made to Yumiko's easter egg in version 0.1.9.1? It has always taken just a few minutes of tries to unlock it in previous versions (except maybe for the very first time the achievement appeared), but now it seems to have become an unsufferable grind. I'm half an hour in and still nothing, the hand alignment is right (I got the "got it right" message) and depth and force are clicked a couple of steps past the green position. Is it just me?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi all, has any change been made to Yumiko's easter egg in version 0.1.9.1? It has always taken just a few minutes of tries to unlock it in previous versions (except maybe for the very first time the achievement appeared), but now it seems to have become an unsufferable grind. I'm half an hour in and still nothing, the hand alignment is right (I got the "got it right" message) and depth and force are clicked a couple of steps past the green position. Is it just me?
It’s you. I find it easier now than before.
Also after the « you got it right » next clic should be green hand then « hand like a fist »

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
MonsieurX thank you, green depth and maximum force did the trick after a while, it still took about 30 attempts though... Pretty weird, if the 10% chance given in the FAQ is correct. Oh well.

Reactions: junior366

Notfound2

Jun 3, 2018
The game has problems installing on Android, keeps giving an error and asks to reinstall the app when I reinstall the same error.

Bayonier

Sep 5, 2019
I'm trying to get Heather and Jessica to pose in the beach. Both have skimpy bikini and I compliment Heather while walking. She starts posing in the sea. It says Jessica has a random chance to appear but I loaded 100 times and theres no way she will appear.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
crugh2112
I'd give your post a like except for two things.
1) You say that Faye isn't your favorite model. I can't even comprehend that.
2) You admit that my FAQ helped, but I don't see a like from you. Read my signature and respond appropriately.
;)
Ah, what the hell, I'll give you a like anyway.
Hahaha! Thanks. I can't play the game because it crashes regularly now. I guess all of the new additions that have been added are too much for my computer. So, I have had no need to wander through the FAQ. I'm deleting files to make more room on my machine and may even try the fixed resolution zip even though I have never changed the original resolution of the game. Have been a supporter since the beginning. Also, I enjoy the smaller breasted models more than the more over endowed except for Yvette. You rock, PM!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The game has problems installing on Android, keeps giving an error and asks to reinstall the app when I reinstall the same error.
Did you delete the old version before installing it? If you don't it will do that, also you will start from the beginning again.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes