hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I'm trying to get Heather and Jessica to pose in the beach. Both have skimpy bikini and I compliment Heather while walking. She starts posing in the sea. It says Jessica has a random chance to appear but I loaded 100 times and theres no way she will appear.
Yeah, this is another one of those situations that seems to have program latches that are hard to figure out. It doesn't appear to be just about skimpy bikini's. I have only been able to get 1 hit on this scene in 1.82 and one in 1.91. It seemed to be most likely to happen if both girls were on the beach even though the faq says Jessica doesn't have to be on the beach for it to happen. I didn't find that to be the case. Also, all the stats need to be high for the thing to happen.

I came to suspect that some prior erotic scenes have to be completed between the player and Jessica before she will do this beach scene and possibly some with the player and Heather also. I don't know what they are for sure though. I tried all kinds of stuff like not charging Jessica's batteries and then charging her batteries and always taking the option to pinch her nipple for her which obviously winds up her clock. I also seem to recall having completed the Jessica on the beach lounge nipple gasm routine too. I was only thinking that I needed to have had enough interactions with Jessica first before she felt comfortable enough interfering in the beach pose with Heather. Heather also had gotten plenty of attention with the erotic massage, the bar pole dance, some various titty fuck deals and the pool lounge posing sex thing. The scene does provide a hint that some level of familiarity is required because Jessica says to the player as she runs by, you owe me one for this.

At any rate, the sex on the beach with Heather thing finally fired. I will generally check routinely where the girls are if I'm looking to catch a scene and happened to see Heather and Jessica on the beach in the afternoon at the same time so I went for it. It still didn't work the first time. I probably ran that posing routine half a dozen times or more.

Sorry, this is about as vague an answer as I have ever given on here. If anybody knows more specifically what triggers this I would like to know too. It was a pain and aggravating and frustrating trying to get the thing to happen.

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I'm trying to get Heather and Jessica to pose in the beach. Both have skimpy bikini and I compliment Heather while walking. She starts posing in the sea. It says Jessica has a random chance to appear but I loaded 100 times and theres no way she will appear.
I believe the idea is that Jessica needs to be on the beach 30 minutes after you walk away with Heather. Jessica doesn't actually need to be there when you start the walk, she just needs to be there after you start the action. So fast forward a half hour, if she's there then roll back and then go on the walk. Then get lucky.

Dec 12, 2019
I do wish there was a gallery of scenes you could unlock so you could re-watch events without having to go through the gameplay hassle again.

Its an interesting game, if at times a little muddled in terms of objectives. Kinda wish there was more girl on girl action, and consequently, opportunities for threeways. (or more) Ideally i'd also like to see a nipple fuck with natasha's expanding boobs because im weird like that.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I need to make sure that you actually randomized the results. Here is the pattern to follow: save while Heather is on the beach, ask Heather to walk on the beach, click compliment Heather, click through the posing scene while not staring at Heather's boobs. If you see that Jessica hasn't shown up and then reload your save, you must change something before asking Heather to walk on the beach to get another random chance. If you simply invite Heather to walk on the beach again without changing your location and returning or even opening your phone, you aren't getting a different random result; you are getting the same result. If you try 100 times without changing the randomizer, then you have looked at one result 100 times.
If this isn't the problem, do both girls have high affection, love and lust?
If that isn't the problem, I've found that sometimes the game has a hidden requirement that we don't know about. Like having to beat Jennifer at poker once before Joy will invite you to play poker.
If none of these are the problem, try again the next day at a different time.
Jessica needn't be present for the event to trigger.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
For some reason the beta compressed version just shut down everytime i try to load...it just freezes and than exists it self out.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Faye helps changing the weight discs (0.1.9.2 preview

Hello everyone!

Faye gets a short scene where she helps the MC change the weight discs.
Since we're a bit preoccupied with watching Faye, Natasha who would like to train gets a bit angry. But no need to worry, she's not angry for long.

Enjoy the preview,

darkhound1

Faye_workout_weightlifting_change4_swim0.jpg

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello my friends.
I wish you, your loved ones and families all the best for christmas.
Take it easy, relax and enjoy some peaceful days.

And as Amy would put it: Don't forget the presents and spread some love as well.
Take care,
Darkhound

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
As soon as you get to a big scene, open the console with <SHIFT-o> and type in the code:
renpy.free_memory()
which will dump you back to 0 memory leak.
Darkhound1 puts this in the game a lot, but maybe not enough for your computer.
You may need to do this more often. I haven't had to do it as much lately.
Also, I advise saving frequently and checking your Autosave as well.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes