Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The day will be Sun., Wed. or Fri. as you have to visit Jennifer at 19:00 or 20:00 in her room on a day when she won't be working at the bar. Then she will make an appointment for a date for an hour later.

Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
I have bought Amy the protein shakes she likes but the opportunity to give them to her has not come up. Ive
been to the gym a few times with her present, and giving her the protein shake has not been an option. Shall I just wait? her affection and lust is at 50. Ive had private training with her 3 times. Ive given her new workout wardrobe

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have bought Amy the protein shakes she likes but the opportunity to give them to her has not come up. Ive
been to the gym a few times with her present, and giving her the protein shake has not been an option. Shall I just wait? her affection and lust is at 50. Ive had private training with her 3 times. Ive given her new workout wardrobe
Do you know how you give gifts of Flowers and Candy? Have you tried that?

action_intimate_hover.png action_present_hover.png

Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
Do you know how you give gifts of Flowers and Candy? Have you tried that?

Yes Ive tried that a fewtimes. Ill i can give her is chocolates and flowers

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Macmaster01
If you've purchased the apple shakes and have them in inventory, when you see Amy in the gym, you should be able to use the give a gift button while in the gym to give Amy the apple shakes. Do not confuse the apple shakes with regular shakes. You can't give those as a gift.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I noticed that Heather has a teach yoga button. Does that mean she can be my teacher instead of Renee? Or is that for a future update?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I noticed that Heather has a teach yoga button. Does that mean she can be my teacher instead of Renee? Or is that for a future update?
Doubtful, try it and see. I know occasionally I get two Renees or two Fayes or two Heathers. Sometimes it is a combination of one of each. Don't know why, but it is a nice fantasy to think of two girls giving an erotic massage.

Bayonier

Sep 5, 2019
I need to make sure that you actually randomized the results. Here is the pattern to follow: save while Heather is on the beach, ask Heather to walk on the beach, click compliment Heather, click through the posing scene while not staring at Heather's boobs. If you see that Jessica hasn't shown up and then reload your save, you must change something before asking Heather to walk on the beach to get another random chance. If you simply invite Heather to walk on the beach again without changing your location and returning or even opening your phone, you aren't getting a different random result; you are getting the same result. If you try 100 times without changing the randomizer, then you have looked at one result 100 times.
If this isn't the problem, do both girls have high affection, love and lust?
If that isn't the problem, I've found that sometimes the game has a hidden requirement that we don't know about. Like having to beat Jennifer at poker once before Joy will invite you to play poker.
If none of these are the problem, try again the next day at a different time.
Jessica needn't be present for the event to trigger.
I tried both opening the phone and changing the location before talking to heather and still wont trigger the event. Both have max affection, love, lust and favor and both are in the beach with skimpy bikini.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't find the quistion or the button to ask for an yellow table. my save is here below
No offense to you or anyone else posting their save files, but I do NOT download and/or load anything to my computer that isn't mine or from a trusted source. Are either of these buttons available on the right-side of the screen?

action_chat_hover.png action_others_hover.png

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01

witteb

May 3, 2019
Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes