KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Uh... yes... all over the place. You just about trip at the beach or the pool and fall into one.
Now you've got me wondering how you got to those scores without finding one.
And did you look at the phone hints at all?
All I just did was hug/kiss/grope/flash, some walks on the beach, some dates in the night club, some talking in the sunbed, don't know what I'm missing tbh

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know I shouldn't be asking this but is there a sex scene in the game? I've got some of the girls at 100 affection, 50+ lust, 50+ love and I don't know how if those scenes even exist.
Uh... yes... all over the place. You just about trip at the beach or the pool and fall into one.
Now you've got me wondering how you got to those scores without finding one.
And did you look at the phone hints at all?
HI_sex_200.gif

And that's just the older stuff. Doesn't include some of the new scenes that are available.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Guys can somebody please tell me how to have sex with Eva in the shower or if at all there is a scene for it?
I have tried all the instructions mentioned in the guide so far but nothing worked.The erection at the end spoils everything.

Reactions: Puppet Master

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I don't believe that you can have sex with Eva in the gym shower. It is a boner game she likes to play on guys. Faye and Jessica are also fond of that particular game and not necessarily just in the shower. You can nail her in the Eva express elevator and in your room if you vote her best tits or best butt for the week, get a blow job on the beach, tit job in the gym, blowjob in your room if you beat her at poker and request the lap dance(she is apparently fond of blow jobs for some reason).

Maybe a sex scene will be added in the future in that gym scene but who knows what our developer is planning.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I don't believe that you can have sex with Eva in the gym shower. It is a boner game she likes to play on guys. Faye and Jessica are also fond of that particular game and not necessarily just in the shower. You can nail her in the Eva express elevator and in your room if you vote her best tits or best butt for the week, get a blow job on the beach, tit job in the gym, blowjob in your room if you beat her at poker and request the lap dance(she is apparently fond of blow jobs for some reason).

Maybe a sex scene will be added in the future in that gym scene but who knows what our developer is planning.
Got it,thanks man! Now that I read your comment,I went through the guide again and just as I thought,I may have misread it in the first place.My bad

flocka

Jun 20, 2018
i have the quest to do 4 workouts with amy and i've done 3 of them. the last one is the pullups but no matter how many times I choose that workout with her the quest never gets completed. what am i supposed to do?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
i have the quest to do 4 workouts with amy and i've done 3 of them. the last one is the pullups but no matter how many times I choose that workout with her the quest never gets completed. what am i supposed to do?
Maybe you have already done the pullups that's why its not updated.Try repeating all the four exercises but before that decide a sequence of those exercises yourself.I had the same problem but then it worked for me.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe you have already done the pullups that's why its not updated.Try repeating all the four exercises but before that decide a sequence of those exercises yourself.I had the same problem but then it worked for me.
i redid the workouts and i worked. thanks for your help!
Amy wouldn't by chance be wearing her sling bikini would she? If so, you'll never get all four as the renders for the pullups have yet to be done. Try having her wear her skimpy red bikini.

Reactions: Rockoon12

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
All I just did was hug/kiss/grope/flash, some walks on the beach, some dates in the night club, some talking in the sunbed, don't know what I'm missing tbh
OK... Let's start with 3 basic ones. If you're doing all of these, and paying attention, you should probably read the walkthrough.
1) It's not just them, it's you too. The fact that you're on an island of beautiful women doesn't mean that you're muscular, athletic, and have good skin. Your own looks (get some beauty cream and some hair gel), strength and endurance (work out in the gym, talk to Jennifer about how often) are very important.
2) Use your phone, particularly the first option where it shows you the girls. Look at the options. Hover the mouse over the achievements (scenes, events, and appointments). Make sure that hide hints/hide requirements isn't selected (if you see show hints, click it).
3) If you don't have the watch and haven't gotten the codes for the monitor implants, get those (talk to the Doctor on duty).

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The renders and models are nice but there is very little content if you don't like being teased by silicone boobs. There is too much grinding and randomness, and a lot of times you have no idea how to proceed. For example what does love level 2 mean when you have 100 affection and 100 love with a girl? Condescending walkthrough. I'm going to skip this until there is more actual sex.<​

These reviews crack me up. Just my opinion, but it would be more honest to say "Since I can't figure out how to play and read the included hints in the game, I'm giving it an average review." More actual sex?!?!??!??? Just a small sample.

HI_sex_200.gif

Andvand, if you read this, I suggest you give Holiday Island another try and this time have a copy of Puppet Master's FAQ (it is linked in his signature) nearby. The FAQ will hold you hand and walk you step by step through the game.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
I seriously need help,
I need a new addon version so i can make the changes, bit the file is already curropted as atext version and i need to start over>

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I seriously need help,
I need a new addon version so i can make the changes, bit the file is already curropted as atext version and i need to start over>
Sorry, that doesn't make a lot of sense. What is corrupted as a text version? The Nice Erotic Addon found on page one still works as long as you follow the install instructions.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes