Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Downloaded the game for the first time today to check it out but it's crashing on start. I'm on a Mac and tried both the PC and Mac versions. I downloaded the 0.1.9.0 version from both this thread and the Patreon page and then updated it to 01.9.1 with the patch, overwriting whatever files it asked to overwrite. Has anybody seen this error or have an idea how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/options.rpyc", line 13, in script

File "/Users/*******/Games/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2117, in execute
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
File "/Users/*******/Games/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 99, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Mar 2 13:49:40 2020
Well, a full traceback might help, however my first question is did you do anything, like change the resolution? If so try reading the half dozen posts at the top of this page that discuss the problem and the solution.

Oroblram

Jul 28, 2018
Well, a full traceback might help, however my first question is did you do anything, like change the resolution? If so try reading the half dozen posts at the top of this page that discuss the problem and the solution.
I include the error from the traceback.txt file, is there somewhere else I need to look?

I didn't change the resolution. I never got into the game to do that. I also searched and found the resolution issues and tried that fix but got the same error as my previous post.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I include the error from the traceback.txt file, is there somewhere else I need to look?

I didn't change the resolution. I never got into the game to do that. I also searched and found the resolution issues and tried that fix but got the same error as my previous post.
Typically traceback report or txt file is a little longer and includes more info. Here's a copy of an old one of mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notice how I placed it behind a 'Spoiler' tag so as not to take up the entire screen with a wall of text. As I said it is an old one of mine, but notice the second to last line where it say Holiday Island 0.1.8.0 Yours should have a similar line that says Holiday Island 0.1.9.1 if you installed everything correctly. I know next to nothing about MAC, but on the Windows install if that is missing you made a mistake when installing.

Reactions: partanen

Oroblram

Jul 28, 2018
It might be something specific to my machine. I've installed and played dozens of ren'py games so I'm sure I installed it correctly. The odd thing is that I managed to get it to work but by not going through the ren'py launcher as I do other games but right clicking the app file and selecting open. No idea why I have to do that only for this game but at least it works.

Reactions: Bantry

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
does anyone here knows what are faye's assets and what program used to render her? thanks

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Faye's got what we call "Big'uns".

Numberwise that's -> 32M - 22 - 40 - 5' 9" - 123lbs.

Check the developer's page(s) for what programs he uses.

i mean what model does he used to create faye's character, but thanks for the info about the stats.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
i already asked him, waiting for his reply
Faye was a long development, you can see on darkhounds deviantart, she had many versions and develops..... Howewer, none of the girls in this game are just characters in 1:1 from DAZ shop, they are all custom, I think they use tons of morphs, maybe some texture modifications as well...

Reactions: klep12 and Esi-zx

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
After a long time - with missing of some updates - I've just restarted to play the current version.

I've got a lot of events, appointments and scenes with different girls. There are some, which I cannot get, although I've read the txt-file with a lot of hints and solutuions.

1. Shower at Gym: Yes, I've done most of the scenes with Faye, have won and lost the bet, have been with her at the shower, but still cannot get the last scene (image)
1583320002221.png
also, some other girls should use the shower after unlocking it with Faye (Aly, Desire, Eva), but nothing happened. How to get this ?
2. Topless beach yoga with some girls. I've done this with Amy and Desire, but cannot get it with Brenda.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes