Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You increased Amy's Love and Affection through cheat (or whatever) which screwed her quests line on top of the said bug. Double whammy.

What you can try (make a save before that and keep it in case it doesn't work) : reset Amy Love and Affection to 35 and start her quests line from the start.
Shit+0 to open the console and type in :
amy.rsm[0].affection_max = 35
amy.rsm[0].love_max = 35

Not sure it will work since you've already done some of the quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac and amvg

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Had already tried something similar, but changed only the value for love_max.
Now I tried to change both, went to the gym and bam... quest started.

Thanks a bunch :)

I'll probably run into the later bug, since I've already done the arm wrestling event, but I'll check.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Yep, my bad. I hadn't played the game in a while, and missed this change in the quest system. When I called Amy back in the island, those low stats made me some itch... so I upped them, and forgot all about it.

Reactions: Monsieur X

KICKyoASS

Apr 12, 2018
I started the game and changed the resolution to my max size: 1600x900, but now it always quits. Can u help me?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yep, my bad. I hadn't played the game in a while, and missed this change in the quest system. When I called Amy back in the island, those low stats made me some itch... so I upped them, and forgot all about it.
At least, you had the idea to lower the max love stat.
Note that a system message stating that Amy Love/Affect were lowered to 35 was displayed when loading a pre 0.1.9.0 save.
Be assured that Darkhound coding is strong, the man knows what he is doing.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I did that but I still can't find that file in the 'game' folder. Any other ideas?
If the file isn't there, just create an empty text file named: use_fixed_resolution_720.txt
Edit : extract and copy the file in the Zip archive in the game folder.

1585430458704.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

KICKyoASS

Apr 12, 2018
If the file isn't there, just create an empty text file named: use_fixed_resolution_720.txt
Edit : extract and copy the file in the Zip archive in the game folder.

View attachment 600919
That worked Thank u very much! - I tried to even create it btw, like I read it in the links u mentioned but it still didn't work, however, that file u've sent me is also empty like mine was. I have no idea why didn't it work so...
Whatever. Thank u.(Y)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That worked Thank u very much! - I tried to even create it btw, like I read it in the links u mentioned but it still didn't work, however, that file u've sent me is also empty like mine was. I have no idea why didn't it work so...
Whatever. Thank u.(Y)
Good.
I think it's because of the "show extension for known files" option. It's not activated by default on Windows.
So, when you created the file, it was really named use_fixed_resolution_720.txt.txt.
Always activate this option, it helps.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not as fancy as Bantry posts but here is the 28/03/20 dev update

New features and content

• Yumiko gets a poker reward scene --> still working on it
  • Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Mercedes gets a short scene in front of the sauna --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Yumiko can participat ein the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Mercedes can participat ein the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
AFAIC, can't wait to play Miriam VS Mercedes at the wet t-shirt contest. The Fap Factor will be high + the yummy Yumiko stuff.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019

New features and content

• Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
AFAIC, can't wait to play Miriam VS Mercedes at the wet t-shirt contest. The Fap Factor will be high + the yummy Yumiko stuff.
I'm really looking forward to the sauna location.

I can't remember the last time I visited the Spa for a massage ...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

New features and content

Here ya go.....

Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 28. March 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.0.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0.1 beta which will be an incremental update.
It will include a some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.0.0 to 0.2.1.0 has:
136 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker)

New features and content
Minor improvements and changes
  • You will have twice the number of save game slots now. A scroll bar has been added to each "save page" --> will be part of 0.2.0.1
Bug fixes
  • On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.2.0.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.0.1 beta --> no idea yet

alastres

Mar 25, 2018
Anybody is stuck trying to do the Renée Pecs training, that ends in topless? I cannot reach that scene. I change the weights but doesnt happen anything else.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anybody is stuck trying to do the Renée Pecs training, that ends in topless? I cannot reach that scene. I change the weights but doesnt happen anything else.
Renée in skimpy outfit, alone at the gym (note: alone may include Jennifer, I don't remember but better try when she is not there).
What you can do, once you are alone at the gym with Renée, make a save, do pec training with her and if the scene you're looking for doesn't trigger load the save you made previously and try again.

The scene isn't hard to get.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes