anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Image display in new player room changed (0.2.1 preview)

Hello everyone,​
I have changed the way images are displayed in the new player room.​
This will make the image positioning more accurate, but above all it will greatly improve image quality.​
Technically what I did is to crop first and zoom the image later, using "scene image zoom ...", instead of zooming first using "im.Scale" and crop later.​
I think the result is quite spectacular and makes for a big difference.​
You can compare the two images to see for yourself.​
I hope you like the change.​

darkhound1

View attachment 603555

View attachment 603556
Nice! The new method greatly improves the sharpness of the images!

BTW, that image of Yvette you've got there is probably my favourite in the whole game, though it's my centre image! She may be fully clothed but everything about it just oozes sensuality :p. Those pretty eyes being that bit crisper just makes it better!

OK, I need to take a breather...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
f95zone maybe mangles the pictures. You can see the difference for sure on Patreon. It is less clear here.
Looking again you can see it here too. Look for instance at Lacey's hair.

Edit: HD, SD.... wonder what 4k looks like :D
While we wait for 0.2.0.1 .... I mean c'mon, who doesn't like underboobs?

View attachment 604225
To answer "wonder what 4k looks like" and also to go with the Underboobs theme here is an example...;)

Jordan_Carver_Underboob.jpg

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Edit: HD, SD.... wonder what 4k looks like :D
Some of the latest animations are in 4K :)
If the images are not used to "zoom in", I think 4K is a waste of space and render time right now, since not a lot of people are using 4K displays and the ones that do probably play in 2560x1440 or only FullHD window mode :)
Almost all renders added since some time are 2560x1440, which allows for a comfortable 1.5x zoom on a full HD display without losing any details. I think at the current time, it's the best compromise between quality, render time and size.
Starting with the 1280x720 was in hindsight a really bad idea. But I'm replacing the worst images one by one or more like 10 by 10 with each update.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Some of the latest animations are in 4K :)
If the images are not used to "zoom in", I think 4K is a waste of space and render time right now, since not a lot of people are using 4K displays and the ones that do probably play in 2560x1440 or only FullHD window mode :)
Almost all renders added since some time are 2560x1440, which allows for a comfortable 1.5x zoom on a full HD display without losing any details. I think at the current time, it's the best compromise between quality, render time and size.
Starting with the 1280x720 was in hindsight a really bad idea. But I'm replacing the worst images one by one or more like 10 by 10 with each update.
I agree with you darkhound1 HD is perfectly fine.
And appreciate you upgrading the images (y)

zapallbugs was only commenting on my joke about Standard Def (normal size), and High def (BIG SIZE) Boobs.
"HD, SD.... wonder what 4k looks like :D" so hence the picture of Jordan Carver and her 32HH's and also a underboob look just for Bantry ;)

I can only see Boobs when I look... ;)

Boob_Goggles.jpg

Last edited:

clonew

Mar 15, 2020
Hello guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my problem, but here goes.

When the game starts, I click on the preferences or anywhere else it blocks and exits.

I send the file that appears at the end.

I appreciate any help.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my problem, but here goes.

When the game starts, I click on the preferences or anywhere else it blocks and exits.

I send the file that appears at the end.

I appreciate any help.
Yes, correct place to post your problem and the traceback attachment. Although, the issue has been answered and addressed numerous times already. A simple 'Search' will give you a must faster answer than waiting for someone to see and answer your post.

Anyway, from the developer's Patreon page...
Resolution change option makes the game unplayable on some systems. For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on "preferences" or "load", please apply the fix attached "use_fixed_resolution_720" and extract it into your \game folder.
What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

clonew

Mar 15, 2020
Yes, correct place to post your problem and the traceback attachment. Although, the issue has been answered and addressed numerous times already. A simple 'Search' will give you a must faster answer than waiting for someone to see and answer your post.

Anyway, from the developer's Patreon page...
Resolution change option makes the game unplayable on some systems. For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on "preferences" or "load", please apply the fix attached "use_fixed_resolution_720" and extract it into your \game folder.
What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Problem solved.
Thank you for your help.

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
I agree with you darkhound1.
Maybe KenjiDoragon could reply and answer why he asked "how to change webp to img?"
I know that, but most ppl don't want to upload or create anything. They just want to look at the pictures. And for that, I don't see why you would need it. There are plugins for Mac, Windows, etc. to support that.
Here is my answer: Funny thing is i need to rush *wank wank when my boss will be there in a few minutes, so webp cant slideshow like img so that why i need it when emergency situation. im so sorry for this darkhound1 , u making great game and i wanted it happen IRL so bad

Last edited:

paradoxbacklash

Dec 26, 2019
I seem to have a problem with hearing Eva's BE story. The first time I had the reward session (after the wet T-shirt contest) I wasn't progressed enough and didn't have the quest to question her about it, and in following sessions I don't get the option. This also prevents me from hearing about Jennifer's transformation story, seeing Ivy's final weight training etc.

Is this a case of "load an earlier save / restart", or is there something I'm missing / can be done?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I seem to have a problem with hearing Eva's BE story. The first time I had the reward session (after the wet T-shirt contest) I wasn't progressed enough and didn't have the quest to question her about it, and in following sessions I don't get the option. This also prevents me from hearing about Jennifer's transformation story, seeing Ivy's final weight training etc.

Is this a case of "load an earlier save / restart", or is there something I'm missing / can be done?
Did you walked with Eva on the beach and talked about it ?
You can also check the guide on the OP for me details.
This is not a case of "load an earlier save / restart", Eva quests are glitch free unless you did something wrong with a mod, a cheat or whatever.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

paradoxbacklash

Dec 26, 2019
Did you walked with Eva on the beach and talked about it ?
You can also check the guide on the OP for me details.
This is not a case of "load an earlier save / restart", Eva quests are glitch free unless you did something wrong with a mod, a cheat or whatever.
I walked on the beach with her AFTER the first reward session. That's when I got the quest to ask her about it. Also did the beach scene with getting her a drink, though I know it shouldn't be related.

I've consulted the guide and the FAQ, and according to everything I can find I should get the option to talk to her about it when she wins one of the contests, but it's not working. The only idea I had is that I did the first reward session with her before walking on the beach and getting the quest, so I didn't get the option to ask her about it the first time, but it somehow glitched and thinks I already did and because talking to her about her breast expansion is non-repeatable it won't let me do it now.

I did use some cheats to increase affection/love/lust etc., but I don't think that's relevant here, and I don't see how it could lead to this dead end.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah, for Eva cheating Love/Affec/Lust don't mess up thing.
Well, I can't say more sorry.

I loaded an old save with only the wet Tshirt reward unlocked (like you if I understood correctly), I see no reason for you being stuck.

Status of Eva quest :
1585824240514.png
1585824273743.png

Walked her at the beach (check her boobs then compliment her)
Status of Eva quest :
1585824458217.png

I made her win the butt contest (works with wet tshirt contest too)
Status of Eva quest :
1585824638259.png

Last edited:

paradoxbacklash

Dec 26, 2019
Yeah, for Eva cheating Love/Affec/Lust don't mess up thing.
Well, I can't say more sorry.

I loaded an old save with only the wet Tshirt reward unlocked (like you if I understood correctly), I see no reason for you being stuck.

Status of Eva quest :
View attachment 605957
View attachment 605959

Walked her at the beach (check her boobs then compliment her)
Status of Eva quest :
View attachment 605961

I made her win the butt contest (works with wet tshirt contest too)
Status of Eva quest :
View attachment 605963
Yes, I think this was the problem. I walked with her on the beach and the quest progressed, so I'm guessing it'll pick up when she wins the next contest (didn't have time to check yet).

Thanks a lot! This was driving me crazy for a few days now.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes