• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Arxius

Jan 11, 2020
Used cheats for first time, but started playing again from start with patch 2.0, no cheats and game is actually turning much better since I know what to do but runs without cheats. Same settings, same preferences, yet now I gets much different scenes while before I had like 7 times with Natasha in gym, not even one when she visit you at night. Now I didn't catch Natasha at gym while even trying, yet she already visited me at night and likewise with other girls. Don't be afraid replay it, it's one of those games which are worthy. Especially with Natasha visiting you at night...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Looks like Yvette's teddy bear has gotten loose and is starting to run amok on the island ... Damnit, where's Mercedes and the rest of security?

View attachment 636153
Have no fear Miriam caught Yvette's Teddy Bear and has him under lock and key. Also made sure he was following the social distancing rules...;)

prison.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN ART and no way represents actual events of the game )

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I completed everything with Aly and wanted to send her home, but when i talk to the receptionist it only shows Yvette to send home, i had a lot of more options before. Am i doing something wrong?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I completed everything with Aly and wanted to send her home, but when i talk to the receptionist it only shows Yvette to send home, i had a lot of more options before. Am i doing something wrong?
You started Yvette's sister quest in which you have to send Yvette away for 1 week, that is why there is only her available to be send away.
Send her away, then you can invite another girl, then you can send Aly away.
I would complete Yvette quest if I were you (the reward is nice).
Note : keep a free slot on the island to invite Yvette back after a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry and imzahai

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Have no fear Miriam caught Yvette's Teddy Bear and has him under lock and key. Also made sure he was following the social distancing rules...;)

View attachment 636480

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN ART and no way represents actual events of the game )

What would happen if we bought Yvette's bear a strap-on? Would she have a threesome with the teddy bear and the MC?

• Angry
Reactions: imzahai

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Have you unlocked the new player room? I don't know if you have restarted a new game.
The 5 topless yoga girls are: Delizia, Desire, Amy & Brenda. At least 1 of the girls must be on the island for Jennifer to teach. If a girl is working as doctor or at reception, she might have trouble attending. (However, maybe she can sneak out?)
You can see them do topless yoga from the balcony of the new player room with your high tech binoculars on Mon. & Thurs. at 9:00 am.
Make sure that the girls are available and the day, time & place are correct.
I did the Birdwatch, I have Amy & Desire for the session.
But at the end I did not unlocked the event on the achievement for any of those two.

Is there something specific to do ?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
So, to be sure, you have the new player room, you have the high tech binoculars, you chose to birdwatch at the correct time and saw Jennifer in a session with Desire and Amy.
When you finished, you checked your phone and looked in the correct place for all three achievements, but the achievement wasn't unlocked for Amy, Desire or Jennifer.
Did you go all the way through the event, or did you quit early?
Did the event stall? Did you get an error and have to rollback?
If all that is correct, then I have no idea.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Perhaps, but I have no idea what.
Did you cheat the girl's stats?
Did you cheat to get the new player room?
I just did this event in a new game & had no problem with the achievement unlocking.
You could try reinstalling the game. So long as you don't mess with the saves, you should be able to reload a game from before the event and try again. See if you get the achievement to unlock in the new install.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
okay its great and i am in day 8, and still havent got laid?
just kisses and groping?
how do i get the mc finally lose his cherry?
Keep playing, good things come to those that wait. Seriously, if you're just looking to get laid or have fap material, this might not be the game for you.

From the Guide:
Holiday Island has a relationship and stats system for you and your ravishing fellow island guests. The quality of your relationships is the key to your progress. The game is constantly updating the parameters for traits such as: love, affection, anger, strength, charm and endurance. There are no wrong choices! The game is designed in a way that you cannot mess it up completely. There is always a way to recover and come back from poor decisions.
Initially the game can be a bit of a grind as you try to raise your stats and the stats of the women on the island. Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep! Winning over the hearts of all of these busty knockouts takes work!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I did the Birdwatch, I have Amy & Desire for the session.
But at the end I did not unlocked the event on the achievement for any of those two.

Is there something specific to do ?
Yes, that's it.
Ok so I guess my game have some bug.
So what you're saying is that you have seen Amy and/or Desire do the yoga scene on the beach in the morning, but neither of these achievements are showing in the placeholders on your phone. Is that correct? What about the other girls, like Delizia and Brenda? Have you seen them and is the achievement showing as completed on your phone?

The achievements look like this:

Amy.PNG Desire.PNG Delizia.PNG Brenda.PNG

Reactions: Gallion

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
Keep playing, good things come to those that wait. Seriously, if you're just looking to get laid or have fap material, this might not be the game for you.

From the Guide:
Holiday Island has a relationship and stats system for you and your ravishing fellow island guests. The quality of your relationships is the key to your progress. The game is constantly updating the parameters for traits such as: love, affection, anger, strength, charm and endurance. There are no wrong choices! The game is designed in a way that you cannot mess it up completely. There is always a way to recover and come back from poor decisions.
Initially the game can be a bit of a grind as you try to raise your stats and the stats of the women on the island. Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep! Winning over the hearts of all of these busty knockouts takes work!
okay more grinding it is

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I'm loving the game, but I have a minor problem. Yvette left the island on day 52, and I got no option to invite her back on day 59. On day 60, I immediately headed down to reception -- but a new girl (not Yvette) arrived! And now I can't invite Yvette back without kicking another girl off the island. I saved a game every day just to be sure about it, and I still missed my invitation window! Did I miss some notification or something?

Anyway, I suppose the solution is to kick someone off -- maybe the new girl, as I've invested time improving my standing with the existing eight girls. But I didn't have the impression Yvette's departure/return was supposed to work this way. Any advice on what to do?

Reactions: Puppet Master

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
I'm loving the game, but I have a minor problem. Yvette left the island on day 52, and I got no option to invite her back on day 59. On day 60, I immediately headed down to reception -- but a new girl (not Yvette) arrived! And now I can't invite Yvette back without kicking another girl off the island. I saved a game every day just to be sure about it, and I still missed my invitation window! Did I miss some notification or something?

Anyway, I suppose the solution is to kick someone off -- maybe the new girl, as I've invested time improving my standing with the existing eight girls. But I didn't have the impression Yvette's departure/return was supposed to work this way. Any advice on what to do?
It is quite simple, you send a girl back (as you said the new one is best), but note that you have to wait almost a week before you can bring Yvette back (this is also the task - so wait 7 days) .

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes