kaydonto

Jan 18, 2018
Please try this fix and let me know if it works.
Unzip the content into your "Holiday Isalnd/game/" folder
press load , game freezes , game crashes with an error

this is probably due to the extension of the game 1600x900
I turned on in the settings, and the game crashes
file fix helped change extension
the game works

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't see the sauna at all . Can some one guide me what wrong I have done.
Without knowing what you have done, no answer, right or wrong can be given. However, if you haven't unlocked the sauna via Faye, you'll never see it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have a suggestion for the wet t-shirt contest. Maybe a few special lines when you pit sisters against each other in the final. Like Mercedes and Miriam, or Alice and Amy.

Reactions: brianiac

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi Darkhound, sorry to bother you again about the love stat. But I noticed something really odd. The weeks end causes a girls affection and love to increase. I thought I saw that the week before, but didn't have the saves and screen shots to prove it. Screen2 of Faye's stats at Sun 23:30 and again at Mon 00:00. And save for both states. That way I will never get Faye's love down. My action from 23:30 to 00:00 was groping Alice.

Reactions: UraN82

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sarah.jpg

This is Sarah. She is 59 years old, has two children, she has never exercised a day in her life, she eats anything she wants and occasionally stays up until 3am drinking and partying. What’s her secret?

Nothing, she is the girl in the background.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Darkhound, sorry to bother you again about the love stat. But I noticed something really odd. The weeks end causes a girls affection and love to increase. I thought I saw that the week before, but didn't have the saves and screen shots to prove it. Screen2 of Faye's stats at Sun 23:30 and again at Mon 00:00. And save for both states. That way I will never get Faye's love down. My action from 23:30 to 00:00 was groping Alice.
You still did too many interactions with Faye during the week. Seven in total, 5 of them were hug/kiss actions.
screenshot0007.png
You need to do <= 4 weekly interactions during one week, to bring her stats down.
I have changed the balance a bit, to make the weekly stats rise slower and harder when her stats are high already.
After the balance change, her stats will no longer go up with just the 7 interactons per week.

I have also made an adjustment to the daily affection/love changes.
If her anger is >=25 (affection) or >=30(love), her stats will go down as long as they are > 60 if you don't interact at all with her during a day.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes