zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You still did too many interactions with Faye during the week. Seven in total, 5 of them were hug/kiss actions.
View attachment 667393
You need to do <= 4 weekly interactions during one week, to bring her stats down.
I have changed the balance a bit, to make the weekly stats rise slower and harder when her stats are high already.
After the balance change, her stats will no longer go up with just the 7 interactons per week.

I have also made an adjustment to the daily affection/love changes.
If her anger is >=25 (affection) or >=30(love), her stats will go down as long as they are > 60 if you don't interact at all with her during a day.
Hi Darkhound, you missed the point. Fayes stats went up from the week end processing. I can't see how that can happen. Yes, I know I had interactions on Monday. That was an attempt to correct what went wrong the previous Sunday.

Edit: Ah, sorry, I didn't read you post closely enough. I didn't know girls could get awarded points at the week end. Has that always been like that? Never noticed it. Back to the drawing board.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Edit: Ah, sorry, I didn't read you post closely enough. I didn't know girls could get awarded points at the week end. Has that always been like that? Never noticed it. Back to the drawing board.
Well, always is hard to answer :)
Probably not, but it has been like that since some version. It's not brand new or even recent.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
can anyone share there full save with me?
As it has been explained to no end, this game is a sandbox game, the only thing a full save would get you is a phone full of pictures that somebody else achieved! I sure if you did a search you could probably find a fairly recent one, but it wouldn't do you much good since most events aren't repeatable. That's why you got the facepalm.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Once more with feeling.
Here is the latest saved game files from jikorde:

Much good may it do you.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Holiday Island is - IMHO - the best game out there.
From lighting to models to backgrounds, the renders are top notch.
The girls are in a class to themselves. Faces are important to me and these girls freakin' ROCK. While my affinity leans towards legs that go clean up and make asses of themselves, I can appreciate large breasts as long as the girls are reasonably proportional.
Darkhound my friend, you've NAILED the renders perfectly.

Sure the animations could be smoother but they are in no way detrimental to game play. It's pure eye candy, start to finish (I assume!).

I haven't finished all the quests yet, but I'm getting close. The plot is developing some surprisingly complex undertones to the point that I find myself thinking "What's going on here?" Few games capture my imagination to the point of speculating about the storyline when away from the computer. This can't be healthy but who cares?? Its not like I can do much else right now anyway with new Covid-19 cases popping up in my town every day.

HOWEVER, if I reach some kind of time limit before figuring everything out something's gonna get broken. Any way the MC can move to HI permanently?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Since I have copied the saved game part of the FAQ many times lately, I've noticed I don't have directions for how to use the saved games. I'd like to add it to the FAQ, but since I'm smart enough to realize that a saved game is not useful, I've never used them.
Can someone tell me how to use the saves and add how to change the name as well?
I didn't use the search function not because I'm lazy, but because it would return 300 messages asking for saved games.

Throon

Jan 24, 2018
I can't get the scene with Mercedes in the sauna. Is there even a sauna? do I have to wait a bit more to unlock the sauna or something similar?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't get the scene with Mercedes in the sauna. Is there even a sauna? do I have to wait a bit more to unlock the sauna or something similar?
If you have just started the game, you more than likely have not unlocked the sauna. That is done via Faye, but it is a bit more involved than just having her on the island. Read the Guide and/or Puppet Master's FAQ. Both will answer 99% of the questions you have.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes