Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Just finished my full run of the new release, shall I even spend more time praising the creator once again? I think I shall.
Great job, darkhound1 , amazing delivey as always. *double thumbs up*

I have a couple of questions that bug my eternal completionist self:
- first one is about a "context related" message(s) from Eva that I never received, even though every other content of hers is done. Any help? Couldn't find anything about it on the walkthrough or in the latest forum posts;
- the second one I suspect being just a typo, but you never know: Amy's total content count says 85, but only 84 can be reached (the "Events" tab shows 28/29, but there is no undiscovered section left). Is there some hidden content or is it just an error?

Thanks in advance for any incoming help!

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
I searched the forum, the guide and the walkthrough ... I read everywhere that you can invite up to 9 girls (beside the special characters) the island ... is that info correct?

I‘m in week 3 ... have 215 credits ... but at the reception there is absolutely no dialogue line for „inviting new girls“ ... or sending girls home ...

what do i miss here???

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just finished my full run of the new release, shall I even spend more time praising the creator once again? I think I shall.
Great job, darkhound1 , amazing delivey as always. *double thumbs up*

I have a couple of questions that bug my eternal completionist self:
- first one is about a "context related" message(s) from Eva that I never received, even though every other content of hers is done. Any help? Couldn't find anything about it on the walkthrough or in the latest forum posts;
- the second one I suspect being just a typo, but you never know: Amy's total content count says 85, but only 84 can be reached (the "Events" tab shows 28/29, but there is no undiscovered section left). Is there some hidden content or is it just an error?

Thanks in advance for any incoming help!
1: open the console (shift+O) and type in eva.update_sexting_images()
2: it's by design, permanent achievements (so far Aly arrival and Amy plane event) are not counted when they are from another save (not unlocked in the current play through).

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
MonsieurX thanks for the quick reply!

1: unfortunately the code didn't do anything, even after skipping time for several days... With that said, is there a "natural" way to unlock that message, or is it buggued? I prefer avoiding cheating during my main playthrough, if possible, and I'm also curious to know what event triggers it (since it's a "content related" SMS);

2: got it, I had indeed loaded a first game just to unlock Amy's arrival and then restarded right away with Aly, thanks for the explanation!

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
How do I start Jennifers transformation story? I've had the third meeting with Joy have the new room. Is it just going to happen random I stare at her tits and she just tell me about it wrestling everytime. Is there something I'm missing? Lol she's my favorite so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Max number of girls on the island is 9 out of 15.
To invite another girl you must first send one away.
sorry to quote your answer from above ... but I thought, that the „send away/invite girls“ option is available from Joys first visit on day 10? ... atm I‘m in day 17 in the game and I can‘t find any dialogue line for that at the reception ... will it be available later in the game? ... or is my game broken? ... or am I just too dumb to find it? :/

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I believe the invite girls/send them home ability doesn't happen until Joy's second visit. Either she tells you or you get a note under your door.

tungoli

Feb 5, 2018
Do you already have Aly arrivals ? If that the case, just start a new game, get Amy as plane girl, unlock Amy plane event. Then you can load your "387 days" save and you will find Amy plane scene unlocked.
No, i dont have Aly arrivals!
When the arrival task for Ali came up I had (and I have) the game updated for a long time.
But I will try your reply!
Thks!

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Applying sun-lotion also reduces anger as long as you can resist the side-boobs!
one exception is jessica but it depends on her mood. if she is in the right mood she will let you fuck he rif you rub her side boobs, also yvette likes her butt rubbed and will let you rub her pussy.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
need help for yvette sauna please
This is the information from the guide: HOW DO I GET TO SEE YVETTE IN THE SAUNA? For starters you’ll want both your stats and Yvette’s to be high. Now I know you have talked to receptionist and learned that Tuesdays and Friday are co-ed days so you will have to visit the sauna on one of those days. When you visit the sauna and see Yvette inside, you can either walk in queitly or walk in and greet her. There are achievements for both, so you will have to visit the sauna and find her there multiple times. ‘Sneak’ in and you can watch her masterbate providing you have high enough sneaking skills. If you walk in and greet her, show interest in her story to show what a nice guy you are and to increase her affection. After hearing her story, the enxt time you walk in and greet her, ask her to tell you about her modelling career.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
need help for yvette sauna please
This is the information from the guide: HOW DO I GET TO SEE YVETTE IN THE SAUNA? For starters you’ll want both your stats and Yvette’s to be high. Now I know you have talked to receptionist and learned that Tuesdays and Friday are co-ed days so you will have to visit the sauna on one of those days. When you visit the sauna and see Yvette inside, you can either walk in queitly or walk in and greet her. There are achievements for both, so you will have to visit the sauna and find her there multiple times. ‘Sneak’ in and you can watch her masterbate providing you have high enough sneaking skills. If you walk in and greet her, show interest in her story to show what a nice guy you are and to increase her affection. After hearing her story, the enxt time you walk in and greet her, ask her to tell you about her modelling career.
The only bit of information missing, is that you must have first unlocked the sauna via Faye. That is part of her doing pull-ups in the gym. That too, is in the Guide.

Reactions: junior366

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
So far the updated game mechanics are cumbersome at times - frustratingly so! For example, I finally succeeded in getting MOST of the Amy stat updates done, but it wasn't enjoyable. I'm stuck with her max stats at 50 and can't proceed any further - see below.
Trying to track down Jennifer, Joy, and Amy across the entire map SUCKS. Joy will pop onto the island for a quick game of poker while completely ignoring requests for appts to update the Suggestion Box. Any of them will appear randomly even when the place AND TIME is known, and god forbid you look for Amy at the gym when you're supposed to meet her in her room during a week she isn't working at the reception desk, or a flock of seagulls crapped on the pavilion, or whatever else happens to suck the fun out of the game.

A little help here - After buying a 6 pack of the apple-banana protein shakes I gifted one to Amy. All shakes are gone from inventory, quest log says it still needs to be completed, and there's no way to buy more. Advancing the girls used to be fun and MANAGEABLE without a walkthrough. There's too much random, uncontrollable crap going on that can take a WEEK to roll around again if you miss a scheduled appt. Not a big fan of having to interact with a certain girl in a certain way at a certain time and place to open up a new area of the game.
Granted it's my opinion and what do I know? The models are first rate and the newer animations are MUCH improved, but I gotta say the new changes really take away from smooth gameplay.

Reactions: x32
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes