D

Deleted member 2069402

Apparently I've seen all her events, so why not send this picture?
Even after several days, she doesn't send photos.

Reactions: UraN82

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Apparently I've seen all her events, so why not send this picture?
Even after several days, she doesn't send photos.
As I recall, those are photos of her time at Joy's lab. Can't remember if it is tied in with something she says during Hotshots. You may have to repeat all the steps involved with learning about her enhancing her breasts.

D

Deleted member 2069402

As I recall, those are photos of her time at Joy's lab. Can't remember if it is tied in with something she says during Hotshots. You may have to repeat all the steps involved with learning about her enhancing her breasts.
In short, should I restart again?

D

Deleted member 2069402

thank you for the reply.
Restart the game : no
Redo Eva hotshot, photoshoot and maybe yoga scenes: yes

Not sure it will help but you can also try that :
- open game consol (shit+O)
- type in eva.update_sexting_images()
Thank you for answer. However, I still receive photos that already exist, but I don't understand that I can't receive photos that I didn't receive.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
thank you for the reply.

Thank you for answer. However, I still receive photos that already exist, but I don't understand that I can't receive photos that I didn't receive.
Can be a glitch in you game, can be a scene or dialogue you didn't trigger, I don't know.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
In short, should I restart again?
Restart the game : no
Redo Eva hotshot, photoshoot and maybe yoga scenes: yes

Not sure it will help but you can also try that :
- open game consol (shit+O)
- type in eva.update_sexting_images()
No to restart.
Might also have to make her a contest winner to get her to visit your room. Send her home and invite her back. There are a number of scenes with Eva, so you'll have to experiment.

Reactions: imzahai
D

Deleted member 2069402

No to restart.
Might also have to make her a contest winner to get her to visit your room. Send her home and invite her back. There are a number of scenes with Eva, so you'll have to experiment.
I have already tried a lot, including it. I'm sure restarting will be faster because it hasn't come out yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have already tried a lot, including it. I'm sure restarting will be faster because it hasn't come out yet.
Without knowing how far along in the game you are, it is hard to say. You may have to have a meeting with Joy too.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There was a bug in one version. So if you started a new game with that version, you won't get Eva's images from her breast enhancement quest (if you have already done the quest in your game). This will be fixed with the next update, also for existing save games.
If you cannot sleep without having them right now ;) , you can also resend them manually using the following console commands:
eva.add_queued_sexting(500,526,1)
eva.add_queued_sexting(501,527,1)
eva.add_queued_sexting(502,528,1)

I'm sure restarting the game will definitely not be faster.

However, I still receive photos that already exist, but I don't understand that I can't receive photos that I didn't receive.
These things are totally unrelated. The category is named "context related" for a reason.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
need assistance with the Yvette scenes around the sauna, having problems trying to solve the scenario in a good outcome in regards to her being in the sauna. Need assistance am I right I need to await a long time before receiving the good outcome with Yvette, I know she does use the sauna during the girls night and Mercedes protects the entrance. Im guessing it like the shower scenario and u need to get the girls sign, Any help to achieve the result would be appreciated. I will keep trying things but nothing seems to work as yet. Is this operational in this version or is this going to happen in the update version?? I not sure..

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
need assistance with the Yvette scenes around the sauna, having problems trying to solve the scenario in a good outcome in regards to her being in the sauna. Need assistance am I right I need to await a long time before receiving the good outcome with Yvette, I know she does use the sauna during the girls night and Mercedes protects the entrance. Im guessing it like the shower scenario and u need to get the girls sign, Any help to achieve the result would be appreciated. I will keep trying things but nothing seems to work as yet. Is this operational in this version or is this going to happen in the update version?? I not sure..
Download the Guide from the OP and read page 115.

D

Deleted member 2069402

There was a bug in one version. So if you started a new game with that version, you won't get Eva's images from her breast enhancement quest (if you have already done the quest in your game). This will be fixed with the next update, also for existing save games.
If you cannot sleep without having them right now ;) , you can also resend them manually using the following console commands:
eva.add_queued_sexting(500,526,1)
eva.add_queued_sexting(501,527,1)
eva.add_queued_sexting(502,528,1)

I'm sure restarting the game will definitely not be faster.

These things are totally unrelated. The category is named "context related" for a reason.
OK thank you for helping me.

Jul 7, 2019
are there seriously no sex scenes with Aly? Damn waste of some fine titties there! Would love a titfuck scene or a handjob with cum on tits scene from her. Anyone know if there's anything planned with her?

edit... also throwing you a sub once july rolls around. Haven't had a game get me this "horny" in a bit. Love the big tiddies and love how you're not completely concentrating on vaginal. Would love some more handjobs and blowjobs added so hopefully there's polls on your patreon with these options!

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
are there seriously no sex scenes with Aly? Damn waste of some fine titties there! Would love a titfuck scene or a handjob with cum on tits scene from her. Anyone know if there's anything planned with her?

edit... also throwing you a sub once july rolls around. Haven't had a game get me this "horny" in a bit. Love the big tiddies and love how you're not completely concentrating on vaginal. Would love some more handjobs and blowjobs added so hopefully there's polls on your patreon with these options!
Judging by your post, you have not played and beaten Aly at HotShots yet.

• Wow
Reactions: alt_advancement

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a way to get Yumiko's questions at a quick interval?
If you are referring to Yumiko's 'Guess Who' game, the answer is no. You can however isolate your self in one location, like the gym or beach, and just click on the '30 min.' advance icon and wait for her texts. By isolating yourself you prevent most other interactions from occurring. You'll still get at best only one 'Guess Who' texts per day.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 26. June 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.2.0 has:
295 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival, Jennifer workout instructions, Renée poker)

New features and content
  • Jessica gets a new quest for Alice photo shooting scene --> still working on it
  • Alice gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> still working on it
  • Renée gets a poker reward scene that involves some hand and mouth action --> still working on it
  • Faye gets an appointment in the new player room, which you'll be able to get when she wins the redesigned butt contest --> still working on it
  • Faye gets the pool sun lotion scene --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Renée gets improved poker images, several undressing images and much improved interaction and dialogue --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest will be completely reworked with new images and more interaction --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets a pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Eva gets the workout yoga scene --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jessica gets a shower event in her room, leaving the door open --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a short event which starts in the hallway and ends at the MC's door --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • A new app to manage the dream images has been added. You can activate and deactivate the dream images for each girl --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements and a new dream image --> is part of 0.2.1.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • As promised earlier, Amy's third massage appointment has been made repeatable. When you check on her in her room, you'll be able to make an appointment --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy can invite you to dinner now if you let her win the butt or wet-t contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy and Mercedes get achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest has been added as an achievement for all girls except Joy --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Jennifer's workout instructions images for talking and pecs training will be redone in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The spa area will be open until 20:00 now (was 19:00). Also the probability that girls use the sauna has been increased --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The guess who minigame gets 5 additional pictures to guess --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • The game will count weekly and total masturbations per girl now. A new trophy to display the data has been added as well --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new dream image when you let her help you with weight lifting --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new phone image when she explains the pecs training --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a new dream image when you look at her chest during the arrival scene --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • All images in Yvette's arrival scene have been redone in double resolution webp format. Also the dialogue has been improved. --> is part of 0.2.1.1
Bug fixes
  • Brightness adjustment in phone app for player room picture frames did not work for all images --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Fixed a bug in the app that allows to restrict dream images. Sometimes the deactivated images were still used --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" during weight lifting scene, when Faye has not been on the island yet --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Jessica's shower event does not end when she catches you spying on her, instead it continues --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • The guess who minigame gets two fixes. Black image corrected and initialization corrected. You could not get all images until you loaded an older save and run it through the save patcher --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • If you try to visit the sauna, but Yvette has never been on the island at that time, you get a crash --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • One of the pictures in the "guess who" minigame app is not shown --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • The scene with Heather in the MC's room after her second arrival scene does repeats up to 20 times --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • Scrolling through images for your player room can lead to a crash:
    Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
    The same can happen if you add a new image to your player room picture frames --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In Heather's first arrival scene, the second image is not displayed. Instead you see a blank screen --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • When you send a girl away, she loses 40% of her love, instead of 20% affection and 20% love --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In the intro, the number of available scenes for each character was one too low --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.1.1​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.1 beta --> available since 30. of May 2020 from here:
0.2.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes