apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
what i love about this game is that it's so committed to expressing its story (90% hanging out on the beach with bikini models who compliment your dick) in its mechanics - a lot of this game is just enjoying how you spend your time.

i totally get the completionist thing, and i always end up there eventually, but i feel like if you're rushing to 100% Holiday Island you're missing the best part of it - it's a holiday. Exhale. Unwind. Enjoy the view. Ingest an experimental drug that makes your weiner look like a tube of pringles.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can't recall who did the study, but they concluded you could have sex 8 or 9 different times during the day. After the last couple updates, I hope they revisit their study and post the new results.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Wishes & Desires question - I have the Jennifer photoshoot subquest complete, but nothing else is triggering, Joy never asks to see me and when I ask to see her the receptionist tells me no. Any ideas here?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Wishes & Desires question - I have the Jennifer photoshoot subquest complete, but nothing else is triggering, Joy never asks to see me and when I ask to see her the receptionist tells me no. Any ideas here?
It's a 7 day cool down til Joy visits again. She visits day thirty, try day 38 add 7 its not etched in stone but kinda in the ballpark.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
It's a 7 day cool down til Joy visits again. She visits day thirty, try day 38 add 7 its not etched in stone but kinda in the ballpark.
I still find it odd though that the reception girl says she wont be on the island but Joy will be on the island and message me to play poker.

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
It's been like 30-40 days at least. She invites me to poker, but not a peep otherwise.
One issue that may cause it, do you have any girls left on the island that have a wish quest. If there are only quests left for girls not on the island it may not trigger until you have one available.

sekretz

Apr 29, 2017
Have you used any console codes? Changed the girl's poker skill level via the mod? If no to both, then you have to wait until darkhound1 sees and responds to your post.
Yes, over the course of the years I have, but never anything affecting the poker skill. I actually just tried a brand new game without the companion mod... and it still happens. I'm also getting a similar glitch where the game rolls back occasionally once or twice, then breaks the loop in random places like the housekeeping visit. The poker game is an infinite loop for me though - I can never actually get through the first hand. It's super weird.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I still find it odd though that the reception girl says she wont be on the island but Joy will be on the island and message me to play poker.
Joy explains this, she does not want to be disturbed unless deemed relevant or of interest, to her.

That the player wants to distrub her is irrelevant, he's just an enjoyable lab rat in her maze.
He is her tool, she is not his.

Oh sure, she will make sure the maze is running and if she is in the mood check the mercandise too. But that's just business and having some fun on the side (sex, poker, whatever strikes her mood).

But at the end of the day she will do what she want and head back to the real world.
Which in itself signals her unique status, she is the only person who can come or leave as she pleases.

So Joy could be sitting on the reception desk reading a book and the answer would still be she was not on the Island.
The receptionist is simply acting as any personal assistant would.

Reactions: darkhound1 and SiJa

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 Is Amy & Heather's sleepwear suppose to be 0, 1, 3 with no option for 2 or were they miss labeled by accident?
amy.sleepwear = 2 & heather.sleepwear = 2 Doesn't exist but the other 3 do.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Forgive me for asking the obvious question. You are going up the receptionist and asking to schedule a meeting with Joy, right? Joy will not initiate the meeting, you have to by asking the receptionist.

Reactions: junior366

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I think we need to start calling people like that Renee, if she would read the guide and have a bit of common sense she would stop asking me for a toothbrush every night like people ask for saves.

Edit: I mean she has like 30+ by now, what is she doing with them all.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Can't recall who did the study, but they concluded you could have sex 8 or 9 different times during the day. After the last couple updates, I hope they revisit their study and post the new results.
*raises hand* That was me :). It was nine times in one day with eight different girls. A perfect day I will not forgot any time soon :giggle:.
Here you can find the guide, sort of, of how it can done: https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-803#post-3464299
Yes, I plan to find out whether you can add one or two more, possibly? There were hints at the time how you could add at least one more.
I remember people complaining there was a lack of sex in this game in the not so recent past :unsure::ROFLMAO:.

Even though I already downloaded the new version (thank you so much Darkhound!), I will not have the time to play it much any time soon :cry:.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes