Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
Darkhound If I might ask a question concerning the Aly "pecs training w/ extras" scene... (please let me know if I am overstepping bounds here) .. is/was it your intention to only have the tripping pic as the scene pic (as opposed to the multiple pics that the scene goes through)?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Darkhound If I might ask a question concerning the Aly "pecs training w/ extras" scene... (please let me know if I am overstepping bounds here) .. is/was it your intention to only have the tripping pic as the scene pic (as opposed to the multiple pics that the scene goes through)?
I just haven't found the time to update it. I'm working as fast as I can, doing one thing after the other :)
EDIT: I have changed it. Multi image and requirements added. Will be part of the next update.

screenshot0018.png

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 11. August 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.2 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.2.2 has:
0 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended screen on the plane --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> still working on it
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
Minor improvements and changes
  • none yet
Bug fixes
  • none yet

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.2 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1​

Estimated release dates:
0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.2.2 beta --> no idea yet

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
anyone have a save from last update? got a new comp so lost all my saves if someone dont mind sharing theirs
Others saves will not help you. Just reinstall the game and make sure you install the the companion mod and the fix released today and your good to go.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Is PuppetMaster still doing the FAQ for this game? I did a search as well as skimmed through the last few pages of this thread, but didn't find anything (I know better than to ask a question like that without having done any due diligence). I have downloaded the Companion Guide and also use it frequently, but I prefer to have the FAQ open for reference while I am actually playing this amazing game. Thanks!

Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Is PuppetMaster still doing the FAQ for this game? I did a search as well as skimmed through the last few pages of this thread, but didn't find anything (I know better than to ask a question like that without having done any due diligence). I have downloaded the Companion Guide and also use it frequently, but I prefer to have the FAQ open for reference while I am actually playing this amazing game. Thanks!
Here's the lastest one I got. Enjoy

Reactions: Frank01

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Puppet Master hasn't been seen on F95Zone since mid June. He hasn't responded to any private messages. No further information is available.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
So, lots of talk today about the girls not remembering you when leaving and coming back to the island.
Joy not being available for a meeting, but wanting to play poker.
Could they be clones ???
:unsure:

I am just going to leave this image with you to think about...:unsure:;)

Holiday Island (Westworld).jpg

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i'm having problems with this one quest or meny quest related to one or many...
get 3 vials of enhanced high lust sperm for the doctor...
i only managed to get one dose of red pills to do one shot an since then when i visit the doctors to get a check up they been handing me green pills .... when or how do i get them to hand out more red pills... you don't have it to i can buy them out right an the only way to even do it is by cheating ...

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
So, lots of talk today about the girls not remembering you when leaving and coming back to the island.
Joy not being available for a meeting, but wanting to play poker.
Could they be clones ???
:unsure:

I am just going to leave this image with you to think about...:unsure:;)

Told em. Dark shit going on but noooo.
i only managed to get one dose of red pills to do one shot an since then when i visit the doctors to get a check up they been handing me green pills .... when or how do i get them to hand out more red pills... you don't have it to i can buy them out right an the only way to even do it is by cheating ...
Wrong pill. You need high lust and pop a blue pill for enhanced sample. Use the mod to add blues to your inventory.

Reactions: junior366

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
thats the thing i don't want to use the mod just to add pills... the game should auto have options to ask the doctor for the pills not give a quest to get vials an not give out pills...

an so far i'm on day 40 with only two quest that ask for 3 vials of (eh) sperm an 1 vial of (eh) scene then

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
This is from Puppet Master FAQ Section 12...

" Blue Pills increase the size of your dick and increase how much you cum. If you take a blue pill, you can masturbate to get enhanced sperm samples which can be traded in to the doctor just like other sperm samples but are worth more. If your lust was over 50 when you masturbated, then you get an enhanced, high lust sample."

If you fill up your samples and return them to the doctor you can get more blue pills as a gift, but as you say you can get other colour pills as well, its random which one you will get.

Best trick is get High Lust and Hugh Endurance (even without a pill) and this will give you enhanced high lust samples.

Both the FAQ and Companion guide are good to read to help you with finding solutions ;)

Also, good to see someone not wanting to cheat and do it the normal way :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
thats the thing i don't want to use the mod just to add pills... the game should auto have options to ask the doctor for the pills not give a quest to get vials an not give out pills...

an so far i'm on day 40 with only two quest that ask for 3 vials of (eh) sperm an 1 vial of (eh) scene then
Kind of surprised you are only offered 'green' pills, but guess the doctor thinks you need to lower your inhibitions vs. get a raging hard on. When you do get a 'blue' pill, grope, talk to, hug, kiss whomever you have to to get your lust up to 100. Now go to your room and pop the blue pill. Masturbate and you'll have one eh sample and your lust will have dropped to 80. Masturbate again and you'll have two eh samples and your lust will be at 60. Masturbate again or wait 30 minutes to recover and masturbate again for your 3rd eh sample. You can get all 3 eh samples with just one blue, but it takes a bit of planning.

Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes