shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
There are 8 ~ 9 women on the island. I think it is impossible for all women to come to the island. However, I want to be able to increase or decrease a few women depending on the player's choice. How about 7 ~ 10 women? Of course, other numbers are fine if you like.
Out of curiosity, what would be the advantage of having more women on the island? There are only so many hours in a day. The more involved appointments/events/scenes take up a fair amount of time. Even with all the magic pills, like real life, people need time to recover.
I agree with Stormfly, having the option to spend favor to increase or decrease the max number of girls on the island would help. At the start, its all about unlocking scenes, so fewer is better to make finding girls alone is easier. However, once you have everything unlocked its just easier to go with the flow of random scenes since it does not matter anymore which one you get. At that point the more the merrier.

Also, shyness is a weird mechanic so far as well, as the same girl that has no problem having sex in front of 5 people then say they are shy and don't want to take their top off if others could see.

I still love the game, but the more I play the more I notice inconsistent things like this standing out.

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
Others saves will not help you. Just reinstall the game and make sure you install the the companion mod and the fix released today and your good to go.
i installed the mod and the bug fix and im still missing my saves, and i really aint trying to replay through all this, as its kinda a grindfest, even with the mod

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Just for information:

First downloaded 0.2.2.0 then upgraded to 0.2.2.1 by downloading about 18 MB size file. Before that I mean at previous versions, sometimes I got some errors. Now I often get errors but luckily when selecting ignore, game continues.

There were several errors about several files (rpy files especially, for example sauna) so I did not copy them. Game needs new patches I think.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just for information:

First downloaded 0.2.2.0 then upgraded to 0.2.2.1 by downloading about 18 MB size file. Before that I mean at previous versions, sometimes I got some errors. Now I often get errors but luckily when selecting ignore, game continues.

There were several errors about several files (rpy files especially, for example sauna) so I did not copy them. Game needs new patches I think.
Since no one else is having problems, you probably did something wrong :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It would be for the sake if the interests of the compressor group reached this project
The game is already highly compressed. That's why it doesn't make much sense to compress it again.
Sure you can get it down to 800Mb or similar (I did it myself for the android version).
But the image quality would take a huge hit for little gain in total file size.
Compressing a game only makes sense if the game is not compressed or only lightly compressed.
The game has almost 10.000 images/videos/sound files.
If you take that into account, the file size with 1.4 GB is resonably small.

i installed the mod and the bug fix and im still missing my saves, and i really aint trying to replay through all this, as its kinda a grindfest, even with the mod
Then by all means, don't play the game. Just move on. No one is forcing you to waste your time with it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hola a todos, estoy un poco atascado, me gustaria que me ayudaran, supongo que es una pregunta facil para ustedes, como agrego nuevas chicas a la isla?, se que puede haber hasta 9 pero me he quedado atascado en 5, gracias de antemano

hello everyone, I'm a bit stuck, I would like you to help me, I guess it's an easy question for you, how do I add new girls to the island? I know there can be up to 9 but I'm stuck at 5, thanks in advance
Looks like you may have just started the game and are in the early stages of being on the island. You'll need to be there at least two weeks I believe before Joy visits and grants you the ability to invite girls to the island and send others home.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just for information:

If you have rpy files visible, then often that indicates that you decompiled the rpyc files, probably with unren.bat or a similar program. Not sure why you would feel the need to decompile the rpyc files, but if that is what happened, that may be part of your problem.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
hola a todos, estoy un poco atascado, me gustaria que me ayudaran, supongo que es una pregunta facil para ustedes, como agrego nuevas chicas a la isla?, se que puede haber hasta 9 pero me he quedado atascado en 5, gracias de antemano

hello everyone, I'm a bit stuck, I would like you to help me, I guess it's an easy question for you, how do I add new girls to the island? I know there can be up to 9 but I'm stuck at 5, thanks in advance
Bantry has responded, but to add a small detail (in the case you are new to the game)
When you eventually get the chance to invite more (after Joy's visit), you do it through talking to the girl in the reception.

It will cost 100 HI points to invite a new girl (points are gained by trading sperm samples to the doctor and winning in poker over Joy).

Anyone have a full save? Or is that not possible with the choices at the start?
We sorta eat people alive who asks for it in here.

Patience with it ran out somewhere around page 400ish and by now it is pretty much kill on sight territory.
However, since your posting history seems to be atypical for persons asking for saves,

1. Check the prior page for Jikorde's post (leaving a like to him if you use it would be a nice touch).
2. The intro variations are persistent, which means they are remembered across saves, any save will remember another save having seen it, so non-issue.

and in the future please check the waters first, it will reduce shark bites by a lot

(Zapallbugs reaction is, imo, very polite and informative as we really do eat people alive for it. Sandbox, Full saves, yeah ... not going to end well).

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Since no one else is having problems, you probably did something wrong :)
May downloading (unfortunately deleted archive file) again solve problems?

Problem is generally about status screen over phone image upper left. For example after sleeping, MC wakes up at 07.00 as hungry but I get error screen. There is no hunger icon. When games tries to show that I get error. These errors continues when the status icons of MC changes (but not for lust).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
May downloading (unfortunately deleted archive file) again solve problems?

Problem is generally about status screen over phone image upper left. For example after sleeping, MC wakes up at 07.00 as hungry but I get error screen. There is no hunger icon. When games tries to show that I get error. These errors continues when the status icons of MC changes (but not for lust).
It is very unique problems those you mention here, I have not even heard about them in 3 years of time.

I would suspect either 1. your save(s) is corrupt and/or 2. the installation busted.
  • Install v2.2.0 into a separate and clean directory see if that runs (with your save)
    • Official download link,
  • Then v2.2.1 on top if v2.2.0 runs.
If it does not run, your save is busted, uniquely so.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
We sorta eat people alive who asks for it in here.

Patience with it ran out somewhere around page 400ish and by now it is pretty much kill on sight territory.
However, since your posting history seems to be atypical for persons asking for saves,

1. Check the prior page for Jikorde's post (leaving a like to him if you use it would be a nice touch).
2. The intro variations are persistent, which means they are remembered across saves, any save will remember another save having seen it, so non-issue.

and in the future please check the waters first, it will reduce shark bites by a lot

(Zapallbugs reaction is, imo, very polite and informative as we really do eat people alive for it. Sandbox, Full saves, yeah ... not going to end well).
Alright, that's understandable. Thank you for being helpful and informative unlike the previous guy. Usually I don't ask for things like that, and quite frankly, I didn't overly want to sift through 900+ pages to find an answer.

Reactions: brianiac

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Go to reception and send one home.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes