darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you save your game right before the start of the scene, you can then reload over and over again. Otherwise it is one of those non-repeatable scenes.
I will make parts of it repeatable in one of the next update. Not her BE story part, but the rest of it.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Just for giggles, try replacing this file in the game folder (it's the one called out in the trace).
Here is the reply from the almighty creator aka Dark. I'm afraid your save is lost.

The save game is in the middle of a routine that was changed.
Clicking rollback or ignore might more when the crash appears.
If it doesn't, the save game is lost.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
you mean this?
this was from Dark. the game creator. looks your save maybe lost.

The save game is in the middle of a routine that was changed.
Clicking rollback or ignore might more when the crash appears.
If it doesn't, the save game is lost.

Jesse Gilbert

Apr 19, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures (Miscellaneous)
(updated 11. Aug. 2020)

This will be a post for any Miscellaneous Fan Signatures I have created.
At the moment these mostly are of my favourite girl Amy, as these are ones I have used previously.
Please use them if you like them.

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address " from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the ALIGNMENT icon and select ALIGN CENTER.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.
Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this Darkhound's thread or his Patreon page (links below).

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/

View attachment 761475
View attachment 761484 View attachment 768419 View attachment 761480 View attachment 761479 View attachment 761483
View attachment 761907 View attachment 761920
Thank you so much for all of these!

Reactions: SiJa

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Post the file traceback.log when one of the errors occurs.
Does it also happens when you start a new game ?
Just started a new game for your offer and noticed that:

After an activity in gym (like weight lifting or running), MC gets dirty and I get error. In the new game, I got no error. But as usual, there should be a sign showing "you need to a shower" was not there. Checked companion mode and it was listed in the status line of MC.

First, showing effects, just like dirty, hungry, drunk, erection, exhausted, blue pill and etc (except lust, it's still listed) will no longer be listed? Is this a common issue? Because while using my old saves I got error when one of the effect that MC gets.

I may start new game but I have almost finised most girls achievement and I can continue to play after ignoring error. Still having new achievements.

And for the error: I had saves for version 0.2.1.1. First, downloaded version 0.2.2.0 but had no time to play. While checking forum, saw the patch, downloaded and upgraded to 0.2.2.1. Loaded my save at version 0.2.2.1. This might cause these problems. In my opinion, it will be ok at new updates.

Thanks to everyone who deals my little problem :)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If it doesn't happen with a new game I think your save is corrupted somehow.
It is the first time that someone got an error with the status icon I think.
I don't use the companion mod (I removed the companion rpyc file).

No idea how people got so many saves error, I play this game for 2 years now and my current saves are from 1 year ago which I carry from version to version.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2.1.1

Doctor
Delizia was played free from me was not at the island anymore and was Doctor (place, not on island)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If it doesn't happen with a new game I think your save is corrupted somehow.
It is the first time that someone got an error with the status icon I think.
I don't use the companion mod (I removed the companion rpyc file).

No idea how people got so many saves error, I play this game for 2 years now and my current saves are from 1 year ago which I carry from version to version.
I can answer that. They get erros during the save update and just clicked ignore several times.
Then a bit later they just saved again. So you get a ton of secondary problems everywhere when you load the already damaged save file.

Bug 0.2.1.1

Doctor
Delizia was played free from me was not at the island anymore and was Doctor (place, not on island)
This is not a bug. Read what is said when you send a girl home.
They will perform their duties until the end of the week.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can answer that. They get erros during the save update and just clicked ignore several times.
Then a bit later they just saved again. So you get a ton of secondary problems everywhere when you load the already damaged save file.

This is not a bug. Read what is said when you send a girl home.
They will perform their duties until the end of the week.
I think she is 2 months or so away.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
jennifer ask me to meet her at 2 am at the bar but when i go there at 2 am the bar is closed
i cant find her then the next day she send me a message that i forgot our meeting i go at the bar in the evening same thing i cant find her again

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
jennifer ask me to meet her at 2 am at the bar but when i go there at 2 am the bar is closed
i cant find her then the next day she send me a message that i forgot our meeting i go at the bar in the evening same thing i cant find her again
go at 2:30am next time.
Just go at 1:00am and click the wait 30 minutes icon a couple times. If she comes over to announce last call, just thank her and continue to wait.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Holiday Island [v0.2.2.1 Beta] compressed*
size: 933MB (about 1GB unzipped)

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 13. August 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.2 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.2.2 has:
9 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended scene on the plane --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> still working on it
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • An intro quest line with 19 steps has been added, that will trigger when you arrive on the island. It will teach new players some of the game mechanics --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population. As a result, this should make the general experience of the first couple of in game days much better. Especially if you mainly selected low tier girls. --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Bug fixes
  • none yet

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.2 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.2.2 beta --> no idea yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes