SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
well this is a weird bug that i ever seen one... started over to get aly as the plane girl... selected who i wanted invited on the island ... not amy... got to day 30. desided to invite amy in on the fun.. befor inviting amy i had the hack app but not the shoping app on the phone. but once amy got into the picture.. i checked my phone on what she needed an noticed i gotten thy amy being on the plane as it was a begining thing but i know for sure she wasn't the plane girl i started out with.. checked my phone i lost my hacking app an some how got the shopping app.
how is that a designed feature when if you don't select aly as thy plane girl you don't get her achievement but it works for anyone else... that makes no since sorry
sorry i haven't read alll 915 pages of this thread. or when ever i started posting. to cover the repeats of other comments.. nore been around 2 years since the game been out.. you can label me anything you like.. but 2 years or how ever long this game been in action.. they should at least fix the features or what ever they have in the game by now to make it look right.. not continue to leave things here there an everywhere else for people like me to come in an bug down there game b/c it's a design feature.
So only the people who are interested in reading this reply, as it will be long, is behind a spoiler tag...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
sorry i haven't read alll 915 pages of this thread. or when ever i started posting. to cover the repeats of other comments.. nore been around 2 years since the game been out.. you can label me anything you like.. but 2 years or how ever long this game been in action.. they should at least fix the features or what ever they have in the game by now to make it look right.. not continue to leave things here there an everywhere else for people like me to come in an bug down there game b/c it's a design feature.
Did you read the guide? It shows you step by step to ensure that you get Aly as your plane girl. Here Let me help you. Download it.
Start at page 15. Follow that. Aly ever time. If you picked large boobs instead of Huge your getting Amy..every time as this release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Except there aren't any votes - ever. I have been subbed for some five months by now and there hasn't been a single poll yet.
Don't shoot the messenger, I can only relay what is on the developer's Patreon page. Perhaps the developer hasn't felt the need to have any new polls as he has enough ideas and plans on his plate. However, if there were to be a poll, what do you think the subject of the poll should be?

bforce

Jul 12, 2018
I have a question I couldn't find the answer to: How do I get Miriam and Mercedes to send me their sexting messages? Been on this playthrough forever and unlocked almost everything else...

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
depending on there affection an love level you mite be to low to get anything yet.. just keep talkin to them to raise it.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
new saves please
To store a new save during the game on PC and MAC press right mouse button or ESC key.
On Android if just using touchscreen, it is the line of text at the bottom of screen, find the SAVE text and click.
This will take you to the SAVE section.
Pick a slot you want to save to.
It will ask you to Enter a Description for your save ( if you want to name it write a name, its up to you) and then press return.
It will be a new save.
To return to your game click RETURN on the left hand side menu.
Also if you want to delete a save file the trash bin on the picture allows you to do this.
Just click it and confirm you want to delete it.

;)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a question I couldn't find the answer to: How do I get Miriam and Mercedes to send me their sexting messages? Been on this playthrough forever and unlocked almost everything else...
Define 'Forever'. There is no special way to get specific sexts. Some come after having completed some achievements. Have you unlocked and completed all achievements?

Reactions: SiJa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Define 'Forever'. There is no special way to get specific sexts. Some come after having completed some achievements. Have you unlocked and completed all achievements?
There are love and lust requirements on the M&M sextings. Also their anger shouldn't be too high. To be honest, I have not checked if you can increase love for both girls without cheating. Lust should not be a problem. Getting anger down may also be a problem right now, since you cannot give them gifts.
Anger has to be < 20
Lust has to be >= 60 (minus player looks adjustements)
Affection has to be >= 60 (minus player looks adjustements)
Love has to be >= 20

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to fix my Alice last strenght session because i missed it and i cannot re-trigger the event any ideas ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there a way to fix my Alice last strenght session because i missed it and i cannot re-trigger the event any ideas ?
I think she can send another invite if you missed one, not sure. Try talking to her maybe or use a previous save.
You can also try that, not sure it will solve anything:
open the console (shift+O) and type in player.add_appointment(3, alice, "gym", 24)
I don't remember if this command adds the last training session but it's harmless to try.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I think she can send another invite if you missed one, not sure. Try talking to her maybe or use a previous save.
You can also try that, not sure it will solve anything:
open the console (shift+O) and type in player.add_appointment(3, alice, "gym", 24)
I don't remember if this command adds the last training session but it's harmless to try.
Not entirely sure of time wise, but between each training session is a cool-down period before Alice invites you to the next training session. If you missed a session you will have to wait what I think was 3 days (or the cool-down period) before she will re-send the invite.

DaveSchilling

Sep 8, 2019
and after 2.2.0, faye mysteriously never lost a butt contest again.
lol, same here..

Come on guys, no need to be arsey against people asking for saves. Most of mine were not there this time around and I have played this game from almost the start. I´m not a tech/computer guy so probably fucked up myself (?). I have saves from about 2 patches ago but Amy is not unlocked (love etc) and it can´t be redone (?). I can totally understand people asking for it..Even though i am trying to grind it back, it takes time.
Be nice, ok? Not everyone is lazy.

Thanks for the latest update Darkhound. I have another username on Patreon (I´ll try to change one or the other). Been around for a long time. Not as long as apaying member and not the highest level but I´ll upgrade when I can 8poor student).

Cheers.

PS Love the new Faye stuff and wish Aly gets a similar treatment soon. Loads of really dirty scenes. ;)

bforce

Jul 12, 2018
I'm on day 250 or so, unlocked pretty much all the achievements for most girls including M&M (many days ago). If receiving their sexts is context based I might try to play through their scenes again and try around a bit.

There are love and lust requirements on the M&M sextings. Also their anger shouldn't be too high. To be honest, I have not checked if you can increase love for both girls without cheating. Lust should not be a problem. Getting anger down may also be a problem right now, since you cannot give them gifts.
Anger has to be < 20
Lust has to be >= 60 (minus player looks adjustements)
Affection has to be >= 60 (minus player looks adjustements)
Love has to be >= 20
Thanks a lot! I'll try around some more and check their love/anger stats, maybe I have angered them at some point.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For what it's worth, you can start a new game and complete all the achievements for every girl in about a week - week and a half without any cheats. Figure around a couple hours of game play each day. Play an hour in the morning and another hour at night. Took me approximately eleven days to do so. May have finished sooner, but I didn't play every day. Some sessions, being stuck in quarantine and nothing to watch on TV, would last longer than an hour. But it sure is/was a nice way to pass the time.

Reactions: Henry73au and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Come on guys, no need to be arsey against people asking for saves. Most of mine were not there this time around and I have played this game from almost the start. I´m not a tech/computer guy so probably fucked up myself (?). I have saves from about 2 patches ago but Amy is not unlocked (love etc) and it can´t be redone (?). I can totally understand people asking for it..Even though i am trying to grind it back, it takes time.
Be nice, ok? Not everyone is lazy.
So doing a quick search using the term "Full save" got 27 pages of 20 comments on each page...
Total 540 posts about full saves.
Most are just "full Save ??" "full save plz" "full save please" etc...
This is why people, in your term, are arsey about people asking for a save.
Majority are people (known as Trolls) whos only posts, on any game thread, is that exact same thing.

*** this is at the time of writing this and is always going up as more trolls keep posting the same***

I am going to quote one of Many Bantry's posts about this..

Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows the gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world” to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. Sandbox games can include structured elements – such as mini-games, tasks, submissions and storylines – that may be ignored by gamers. For this reason, tasks and side missions usually follow a progression, where tasks are unlocked upon successful task completion.

In other words a 'Save' will not help you as many of the scenes/events/appointments do not repeat. You could have a complete save, as you call it, from someone with every achievement fulfilled and you would be limited to just the scenes that are repeatable and miss out on almost half the game.

Use the 'Search' function for this thread and you'll find incremental saves, however do yourself a favor and play the game!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes