zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is this error known? I don't see it in the 2.3.0 bug list on Patreon. Sorry, details. I receive a message from Yvette and go to the phone to read it. When moving over the entry this error happens.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is this error known? I don't see it in the 2.3.0 bug list on Patreon. Sorry, details. I receive a message from Yvette and go to the phone to read it. When moving over the entry this error happens.
I've seen this before, but still cannot replicate it. Can you send me a save?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, fixed it now. Will be part of the next update.
It was a very quaint bug. It only happened when the player first name had a certain length.
Since I cut the text at a certain (specific length) and just added "...details for more...", in that case the string was cut right in the middle of a closing formatter "{/i}". So "{" was still there, but not the rest. This made the game crash.
I have fixed this now, checking the last characters of the partial string. If it contains any "{", the length of the partial string will be increased until the complete formatter is included.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks, fixed it now. Will be part of the next update.
It was a very quaint bug. It only happened when the player first name had a certain length.
Since I cut the text at a certain (specific length) and just added "...details for more...", in that case the string was cut right in the middle of a closing formatter "{/i}". So "{" was still there, but not the rest. This made the game crash.
I have fixed this now, checking the last characters of the partial string. If it contains any "{", the length of the partial string will be increased until the complete formatter is included.
Can you give any tip how to resolve it for now? I have the message popup in the bottom right permanently as I can't read it due to this bug.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can you give any tip how to resolve it for now? I have the message popup in the bottom right permanently as I can't read it due to this bug.
Open the console and type this:
player.list_of_conversations[902].message.message_text = player.list_of_conversations[902].message.message_text.replace("Z", "Zelda")

It will replace "Z" with ""Zelda" only for this single conversation.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I took sets of photos for Eva and Brenda. How can I get Jennifer to open her photo studio? What do I need to do to get the quest with Nathan?
Not sure who Nathan is ???
**edit** I remember now...Nathan is Jennifer's Photographer friend. :)

I think you are asking about Alice or Jessica photo shoots ??
To start the quest talk to Jennifer in the Bar...

Quick Tip go to phone, put the cursor on the image for the quest/scene you want to find.
At the upper right side next to the phone a text block will give you details and a hint on how to get the quest/scene.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I spoke to Jennifer about the photography studio, when she works in the bar nothing happens!
Only other requirement which will show if you use Phone Quick Tip I said, is Alice needs to have very low anger, maybe check that ??

noobling

May 20, 2018
how do you do the "you help Ivy train weight lifting and see her real strength" scene please? I've searched the thread and can't find anything definitive, I have her on max affection love and lust, tried different bikini, alone, nothing seems to trigger it

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes