yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Favor for Faye

Ah another day on this lovely Island. What shall we get into today? Let's start our day with a coffee and wing it. I head to the coffee area and the horror has struck..NO Coffee..ugggh. Now gotta go to the store SiJa found thru Yvette. Off to reception. Must have coffee!!

down the stairs and there she is lovely Yvette and she's got "the Look" at me again after my music incident. "Good Morning Yvette." "My island cutie that you are." At first her look doesn't change, and then that smile that can stop city traffic. Really how can you not like this girl? "Good Morning Yankee. Your such the charmer. I love when you call me that." After some playful chat and getting my coffee I'm off to my room. Yaaay..Coffeee.

As I'm about to enter my room and I get to take in this view. Good Morning love. Yankee i was wondering can we go for a beach walk this evening. I'd like to talk to you about something.
Faye_event.jpg
Oh I love starting my day with that view and now coffee..Winning!!!! Of course we can Faye. Like I'm gonna so no to that..Riiight.

I always liked beach walks with her. That's where we clicked. Still no clue how, but I'm not complaining. And then the Faye kill shot I can't resist and she knows it.
Faye_beach.jpg
I remember during our first walk she would strike that pose for her ex boyfriends and they would say. What do you want Faye? I used this to see if I could counter Faye's magic. What do you want Faye? Her face lit up with a big smile. You remembered!! As she giggled. Wellll I was wondering as she purred her request. I thought here it comes. be strong Yankee, Be strong. (batting her eyes playfully) Could I use your dance pole in your room to practice instead of going from work and asking Jennifer to unlock the Night bar for me. Yes!!! I'm going tease her. Hmmm. I don't know. I'd have to give you a pass card to my room. What would the other girls think? trying to contain my smile. She walks over to me with that seductive walk that kills me. YankeeInKy = putty in Faye's hand when she does that. Pleeeeaaaseee. lingering close and following up with a kiss. Well shit lol. Of course Faye. I'll talk to reception and have then leave your card there. we walk back to the hotel hand in hand. I can see that smile on Faye face as she puts her head on my shoulder and says. You spoil me. You know that. Looking over at her. I try Faye. Smiling back at her. Thinking to myself. You suck at resisting her. We gotta work on this. But....Faye, private pole dances in my room. Hmmm maybe she'll dance to one of my gloomy songs. this could be interesting ;) We shall see.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Favor for Faye

Ah another day on this lovely Island. What shall we get into today? Let's start our day with a coffee and wing it. I head to the kitchen area and the horror has struck..NO Coffee..ugggh. Now gotta go to the store SiJa found thru Yvette. Off to reception. Must have coffee!!
Sounds like you have had a nice day ;)

But how did you find and get into the Kitchen Area :unsure:
Obviously has to be one, but in my 3 years on this Island I have not seen the Kitchen.
And who exactly cooks the food you eat :unsure:

Maybe these questions and more will be answered in another exciting update of Holiday Island...
(End credits and music rolls)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Sounds like you have had a nice day ;)

But how did you find and get into the Kitchen Area :unsure:
Obviously has to be one, but in my 3 years on this Island I have not seen the Kitchen.
And who exactly cooks the food you eat :unsure:

Maybe these questions and more will be answered in another exciting update of Holiday Island...
(End credits and music rolls)
Lol. All ya gotta do is ask for a coffee area...in your room. You get store access but no tea area in your room? I still like the dining area for eats and listening in on the lastest gossip. Slacker lol.

• Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Oh there you go SiJa. Let me guess. Amy is your personal ice cream buffet..Show off :ROFLMAO:
Cost me quite a lot of Company Favour (Amy helped with the sample collection, so was not that bad :p)
But purchased the Ice Cream Machine from the Shopping App.

My Room.jpg

Has 3 flavours...Vanilla, Strawberry, and just for Amy...Orange. Apparently her favourite colour as well :giggle:

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:

grothie

May 24, 2019
Is there anything "special" you need to do to trigger Joy's office sex scene in the latest version. I have done all the new achievements for the girls in the latest version and have visited Joy three times in her office to ask about wishes but nothing triggered so far. Is it just a random thing and I just have to keep requesting visits until it happens. Thanks

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there anything "special" you need to do to trigger Joy's office sex scene in the latest version. I have done all the new achievements for the girls in the latest version and have visited Joy three times in her office to ask about wishes but nothing triggered so far. Is it just a random thing and I just have to keep requesting visits until it happens. Thanks
Save before the appointment and reload if she is no wearing her blue jacket and black dress.

Reactions: SiJa and Henry73au

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
so the mac version of the MEGA download says that the file isn't there, is there any way to fix that?
Here is Mega link from site which works...

4.10 star(s) 222 Votes