yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok I've been running this thru my head and thought this should be interesting feed back. Which girl are you not fond of. Mine would be Eva. You know when Yukimo isn't fond of her, something's up. Sometimes she kinda comes off bitchy?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok I've been running this thru my head and thought this should be interesting feed back. Which girl are you not fond of. Mine would be Eva. You know when Yukimo isn't fond of her, something's up. Sometimes she kinda comes off bitchy?
Profile -Tiers.png

We all have our favorites and mine is obvious. However, I'll rank my least favorites by tiers.

Tier 3 - Natasha

Tier 2 - Aly

Tier 1 - Faye

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Not all women are a bowl of cherries, it's that way in real life, so why wouldn't it be that way in a game. And women can be extremely bitchy to each other, no wonder they are always trying to one-up each other! Think back to when Yumiko helped Yvette with the reunion dinner, she knew Yumiko was going to act that way and she was STILL jealous of her!

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Not all women are a bowl of cherries, it's that way in real life, so why wouldn't it be that way in a game. And women can be extremely bitchy to each other, no wonder they are always trying to one-up each other! Think back to when Yumiko helped Yvette with the reunion dinner, she knew Yumiko was going to act that way and she was STILL jealous of her!
Ooooo deep thoughts by junior366 Touch you LOL.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have a question I can't find an answer to in the thread and the guide. It is about the sneak-in shower scene with Jessica (phone, top row, right, achievement). Apparently it requires low something. But low what and how low?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question I can't find an answer to in the thread and the guide. It is about the sneak-in shower scene with Jessica (phone, top row, right, achievement). Apparently it requires low something. But low what and how low?
I have changed the hint for the next version:
Jessica is in her room. She showers, you sneak in and get caught.\nEither her affection or her lust has to be below 65."

Note: The lust and affection checks have player.looks midifiers, so the description is not 100% accurate.

Affection has to be below:
75 + (2 - l_looks) * 5 --> with looks 1 it's 80, with looks at 5, it's 60

Lust has to be below:
80 + (2 - l_looks) * 5 --> with looks 1, it's 85, with looks 5, it's 65

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have changed the hint for the next version:
Jessica is in her room. She showers, you sneak in and get caught.\nEither her affection or her lust has to be below 65."

Note: The lust and affection checks have player.looks midifiers, so the description is not 100% accurate.

Affection has to be below:
75 + (2 - l_looks) * 5 --> with looks 1 it's 80, with looks at 5, it's 60

Lust has to be below:
80 + (2 - l_looks) * 5 --> with looks 1, it's 85, with looks 5, it's 65
Thanks for the explanation. That is really helpfull. To be on the save side (and avoid future complaints) I would phrase it as below 60. Then the hint will always work. Or be more explicit and phrase it as affection < 60 or lust < 65.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My tiers based in personality, charism, yada yada, and... HOTNESS!!!
Tier 1: Heather, Amy, Eva.
Tier 2: Alice, Jessica, Renee.
Tier 3: Jennifer, Delizia, Mercedes.
Out of any possible categorization: Joy RedHeartCh.png

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes