Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have changed the hint for the next version:
Jessica is in her room. She showers, you sneak in and get caught.\nEither her affection or her lust has to be below 65."

Note: The lust and affection checks have player.looks midifiers, so the description is not 100% accurate.

Affection has to be below:
75 + (2 - l_looks) * 5 --> with looks 1 it's 80, with looks at 5, it's 60

Lust has to be below:
80 + (2 - l_looks) * 5 --> with looks 1, it's 85, with looks 5, it's 65
Equation diatribe lower your lust by 9000.
:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Faye's Discovery

Scene opens with Faye, Eva, Amy, Alice, and Yvette at breakfast finishing their meals and exchanging the lastest Island gossip.

Eva: No he did not!! He meant to do that. Whatta asshole.
Amy: Grrr. We were having a lovely afternoon and SiJa was teaching me about tea in the UK and then..That Noise. That Dead Metal stuff. It just killed the mood. I'll have to make it up to SiJa soon.
Alice: You know he did it on purpose. He's jealous because SiJa's a gentleman and he's creepy with that dark stuff.
Yvette: He is not!! He's funny. He makes me laugh and always comes by to see me and ask how I am.
Eva: If ya want funny. Hire a clown.
Yvette: That's not very nice Eva.
Eva gets up to leave and looks at Faye.
Eva: Really girl?? What do you see in him. you saved him from getting kicked off the island. You covered for him yesterday. Why?? My advise string him along until the next lottery winner arrives and be done with him.

Faye: In a pissed tone. That's it Eva!! I don't have to explain what I see in Yankee, and don't you push me!! Amy it's Black Metal not Dead Metal, and he's not creepy Alice. It's just the music he likes!! Gathers herself. Smiling at Yvette. He makes me laugh too. Ok if it makes you all feel better I'll talk to him about toning it down abit..Ok?

Faye leaves the dining area.

Moments later as she enters my suite Faye paused as she enters and says out loud. Oh Yankee I really like you but you do make it hard sometimes with the other girls. Sighs.

Saying to herself. Ok Faye. Just talk to him. He'll understand. Taking a seat on the couch.

Ouch!! she gets up and looks down on the panel remote. Oooh Yankee. looking at the remote. I hope I didn't break it. then notices the buttons. Panel 1, Panel 2, Panel 3.. All. TV? Oh I'd love to watch something while I wait for him. I need a laugh. OK. I guess I hit All for screen to be big *giggles* Here goes.

No TV. Instead the panels go grey. Oh No!! I broke it!!

Wall.jpg

As the panels come to focus she sees her pictures. What!!! He's got pictures hidden from me of me?? Faye starts to get upset thinking it's fap material but looking at the pictures closely she realizes something. Walking closer to the panels it hits her. There not just pictures. There memories..with me. The first time I posed for him at the pool. Oh that middle one. The Blue Room. Hehehe. My, we were naughty that night. Oh my. Faye starts to get misty looking at the third picture. Awww. The first time I danced for him. He was so sweet trying to not stare and I teased him. Happy sigh..Oh Yankee.

Opening the door to my suite after library fun and terror hits. Seeing Faye in front of the panels. Oh shit, she found out how to work the panels. Geees, I'm screwed. I should have told her or atleast asked if it was ok.

Faye, I swear I can explain!! She turns to me with a bright smile and runs and hugs me tight followed by a kiss.

Yankee. Almost beaming. Don't you ever change. Ok Faye? Ummm You Ok? Not answering my question. I gotta go get ready for work. drinks later? Sure Faye? see you then.

Letting the moment pass. Ok what the heck was that. She's not mad? I swear women can drive you batty or make you drink heavily..Ok more coffee, a shower then wing it.

*Ding* I swear I didn't do anything today..But, it's still early hehe.
Faye:
Text.jpg
You really do like me..for me :love: See you tonight.

Well the other parts of you are a great perk too dear

LOL.. Smartass XOXO Faye

Last edited:

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I am new to this forum and play HI several times a week. I do have one question.

I have been downloading several versions of game as they are updated and I think I am up to date with 2.22 or whatever it is. I have saved everything. I have been playing since Eva was the icon, not Yvette. So is it ok to delete old versions of the game? I've invested too much in the game and do not want to lose all my achievements and stats. But I would also like to clear disc space and improve memory.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am new to this forum and play HI several times a week. I do have one question.

I have been downloading several versions of game as they are updated and I think I am up to date with 2.22 or whatever it is. I have saved everything. I have been playing since Eva was the icon, not Yvette. So is it ok to delete old versions of the game? I've invested too much in the game and do not want to lose all my achievements and stats. But I would also like to clear disc space and improve memory.
Yes, you can delete the older versions. You really only need the latest, greatest version. Just be sure to make a separate copy of your 'save' folder (found under the game folder) and keep it somewhere safe. Personally I have copies of the earlier versions and they are saved on a separate hard drive, but that's just me.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you Bantry for the tip. And thank you Darkhound for a great game. I love this game and don't want to play anything else. These are not complaints, but just some thoughts I had.

1. Does anybody order anything besides whiskey? Bar seems to be well stacked and the bartenders are well stocked. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, I rather have a beer. They do have something on tap. Better still, I'd like to see Jennifer and Yumiko's skill in mixology.

2. I'm surprised girls don't get angry if they get stood up. I sometimes fail to show up for an appointment if an interaction with another girl runs long. But they don't behave any different next time your see them nor do their stats change. Same goes if you do arrange a meeting but do nothing with that girl after saying hi. In real life, that girl would be pissed for being snubbed.

I'll save other random thoughts for another post. These are mostly tongue-in-cheek.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you Bantry for the tip. And thank you Darkhound for a great game. I love this game and don't want to play anything else. These are not complaints, but just some thoughts I had.

1. Does anybody order anything besides whiskey? Bar seems to be well stacked and the bartenders are well stocked. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, I rather have a beer. They do have something on tap. Better still, I'd like to see Jennifer and Yumiko's skill in mixology.

2. I'm surprised girls don't get angry if they get stood up. I sometimes fail to show up for an appointment if an interaction with another girl runs long. But they don't behave any different next time your see them nor do their stats change. Same goes if you do arrange a meeting but do nothing with that girl after saying hi. In real life, that girl would be pissed for being snubbed.

I'll save other random thoughts for another post. These are mostly tongue-in-cheek.
1. Would be a lot of work to change just for having different drinks. It would need a ton of new renders and logic. It's not great as it is, but for now, I don't have any plans to have addional drinks.

2. This is bugging me for some time now. Unfortunately it's not something that is easy to do the way the game design is right now. There is no trigger or anything for missing an appointment, but I would need that to trigger any form of reaction.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
... snip ...
After surviving another troll attack, everyone on Holiday Island wondered what happened to its mightiest defender. This was the only indication that DuckSwim had once been here. Joy flew in and put Mercedes and Miriam in charge of the investigation. Search parties were formed and went out over the island looking for clues. News forthcoming as we receive it.
Maybe DuckSwim has finally fallen victim to the lab on the island, alongside Puppet Master. Joy wants her big, strong defenders properly prepared for the final battle for the island.

Or darkhound1 is rubber-ducking some code changes of him.

I guess we're too old to matter at this point. SiJa, you might want to lock your doors with your nightstand tonight.

Reactions: Henry73au

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Maybe DuckSwim has finally fallen victim to the lab on the island, alongside Puppet Master. Joy wants her big, strong defenders properly prepared for the final battle for the island.

Or darkhound1 is rubber-ducking some code changes of him.

I guess we're too old to matter at this point. SiJa, you might want to lock your doors with your nightstand tonight.
:confused::confused: Methinks Joy's army will be girls-only too. Only one man needed and she already selected him.
Thinking about it her army will consist of lots of Ivy clones. I pity the fool that attempts to start a war with her.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Ivy was only generation1. If she'll ever create an army, she'll probably be using M&M clones :D
So there are two sub-labs to the real lab? One for M/M clones, and a 2nd of the 'hero'/MC/(us), fully doped up on blue pills, constantly providing sperm specimens?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So there are two sub-labs to the real lab? One for M/M clones, and a 2nd of the 'hero'/MC/(us), fully doped up on blue pills, constantly providing sperm specimens?
It's going to be interesting what Joy's real goal with all this is. In the mean time all guinea pigs seem to be enjoying (pun intended) themselves. For a biomedical lab the island seems quite a merry business.

Reactions: bomg

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's going to be interesting what Joy's real goal with all this is. In the mean time all guinea pigs seem to be enjoying (pun intended) themselves. For a biomedical lab the island seems quite a merry business.
Yeah, I'm starting to get a "Resident Evil" vibe from this... Is Dr. Resplendor an associate of Dr. Isaacs? We do have an Alice running around... Alicia/Aly...

If we get a new girl named Claire I'm swimming for it.

Reactions: bomg

bomg

May 16, 2017
Yeah, I'm starting to get a "Resident Evil" vibe from this... Is Dr. Resplendor an associate of Dr. Isaacs? We do have an Alice running around... Alicia/Aly...

If we get a new girl named Claire I'm swimming for it.
Yeah, the island is starting to get sinister. I'm not sure if the creator is gonna go anywhere with it, I hope not yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes