markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Guys i done fucked up.i was cleaning the f95 and deleted my save.anyone got a save with all the 0.7 content discovered?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Really nothing to unlock but this is my current save. I haven't done anything with Ivy or brenda

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I need some help with:

1. How to get room service scenes?
2. How to unlock some gym scene with extras? I only unlocked Amy's so far.

Thank you for the help!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
1. stay in your room and advance time until they show up
2. they have to wear the right swimsuit (usually the most revealing) and you watch them doing a particular workout. For faye its aerobics + you need to take a bluepill first.

Really just experiment with different options and see what unlocks. when you do unlock try other things and see if you can get more out of it.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
After loading a save just before I go to bed (to create a NEW schedule each time I sleep), staying at the pool all day and just clicking wait and doing this 20+ times, I've never found an opportunity to be alone with Amy. If some content is going to be predicated on being alone in crowded locations, you're going to have to force the schedules to make that happen every once in a while, ideally at least once every day. What's the point of having content that is almost impossible to get?

kaikusi

Feb 4, 2018
After loading a save just before I go to bed (to create a NEW schedule each time I sleep), staying at the pool all day and just clicking wait and doing this 20+ times, I've never found an opportunity to be alone with Amy. If some content is going to be predicated on being alone in crowded locations, you're going to have to force the schedules to make that happen every once in a while, ideally at least once every day. What's the point of having content that is almost impossible to get?
If you ask the other girls there to change into a different bathing suit they'll leave and you can be alone with her.

Reactions: Axer Hell and MrJay

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
On game day 9 at 23:30, anything that I do that advances the clock to day 10 (00:00) causes the following crash:
Exception.jpg

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
On game day 9 at 23:30, anything that I do that advances the clock to day 10 (00:00) causes the following crash:
Should be fixed with the bug fix3 of 0.0.7. It certainly will be fixed with the alpha 0.0.8. I just checked.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
[QUOTE="darkhound1
Estimated release date: 18/02/2018[/QUOTE]

Never could get Yvette to be at the reception at night. She can't avoid me forever. Beware ladies, I will have new batteries in my wireless keyboard and mouse and I know the console codes.

Reactions: DaPistash
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes