VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hollywood's Bleeding [Ep. 3] [AHV]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ira looks hot and cute pity you don't get to see her much. That husband looks creepy.

AHVL

If your the DEV for the game you need to get in touch with the sites staff so that they can give you the DEV tag.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Played the pilot, here is my analysis:

1) The oral sex scene was nice, but I feel too soon. When you open with a sex scene, do not expect many people to be reading the dialogue. It sets off something in the brain that is like click click click click show me the next sex scene already! It's the equivalent of a girl sucking your dick on the first date. Probably not going to make a wife or friend of her, or listen to what she says. May check her out a couple of months later if you are bored but not relationship material.

2) The renders are nice, but you gotta remember to keep the same lighting when you are in the same scene. If things go dim then bright then dim all in the same scene something is wrong (unless it is meant to be a part of the scene, but not likely.)

3) Menu's with choices would be a plus.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Played the pilot, here is my analysis:

1) The oral sex scene was nice, but I feel too soon. When you open with a sex scene, do not expect many people to be reading the dialogue. It sets off something in the brain that is like click click click click show me the next sex scene already! It's the equivalent of a girl sucking your dick on the first date. Probably not going to make a wife or friend of her, or listen to what she says. May check her out a couple of months later if you are bored but not relationship material.

2) The renders are nice, but you gotta remember to keep the same lighting when you are in the same scene. If things go dim then bright then dim all in the same scene something is wrong (unless it is meant to be a part of the scene, but not likely.)

3) Menu's with choices would be a plus.
Did you even read the FAQ at the end of the Pilot?

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Very nice, even though its a throw off of the show "Lucifer" to an extent... But either way good job, i noticed very few grammar fuck-ups... It will be nice to see where you take this...

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Interesting to see how the Romance tag and Devil as the protagonist will work together.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is devil ever romance?is he good?he is devil though.expect prostitution,guro,scat,amputee,humiliation,public use,forced pregnancy,gangbang,gangrape,ntr,child kill,murder,corruption and sexism,all in this devil game.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I mean... It's already been said before, how it's very similar to the TV show "Lucifer," and there was a LI there. It's totally possible but, with how this pilot starts off with the MC trying to get this random house wife to say that she loves him... I, for one, wouldn't mind to care too much about if the story plays off of the show, with a slightly different story. Instead of a night club owner, the devil is the head of a modeling agency. That alone opens up the door for a TON of options in comparison.

... Maybe I should finish the pilot before I really say anything. I kind of got bored when those two hooker looking b's walked in for a modeling job.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm Monica's Fashion business as a M. protag huh? and as the devil no less. i approve and good luck to you dev.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote