Disscuism

May 13, 2022
Eh based on the recollection room, its just a bunch of you lose you get raped scenes.

Except for the actual ntr scenes, but theres only 3 of em

Honestly a shame, since the game mechanics are quite good for rpgm

Fully voiced and has the feature where the voice keeps going while proceeding text

Save with recollection room all unlocked
where recollection room?

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
This is a general guide on basically everything in the game. The coins and Piers locations are pretty self explanatory, but the achievement section has guides to every single sidequest in the game. So if you're struggling to defeat that teacher in the gym, or if you're wondering where the keys to the doors are, check out that section (Since I didn't mention it in this post since I don't touch main story stuff that much, the blue key is found during the main quest). Thanks to regalitu for the #10 coin location! If you want some other guides and don't mind using Google Translate, there's also ones I found and ; use them if you think those are easier/better for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon, would you mind linking this post in the OP so that everyone can have an easy all-in-one guide post? Thank you.

Last edited:

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
I found one coin in Daimon Station Front, the screen below Daimon Shopping District South. It was at the top left of the screen, hidden below a pushable object right next to Yuto, a pink haired boy. I found this during chapter 1. Don't think I saw it in your spoiler but I might have missed it.

Last edited:

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
How can I defeat the Octopus boss? The baby octopus just recovers too much HP
Do you have the mirror item? You need it to actually win IIRC. Before fighting the octopus boss, go to the shrine in the big city and push the offering box into front door. Then go to the back of the shrine and you should be able to go in. The mirror is inside.

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
I found one coin in Daimon Station Front, the screen below Daimon Shopping District South. It was at the top left of the screen, hidden below a pushable object right next to Yuto, a pink haired boy. I found this during chapter 1. Don't think I saw it in your spoiler but I might have missed it.
Thanks, bro. Added to the list. Now, if only I could find that last damn clown, then I can wrap it up and get to work on the Achievement guide...

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
How do you advance the train molester plotline? Every time I get on its just the same event.
Buy the Pervert Repellent at a convenience store or a train station store. Then you'll arrest the molester. There's nothing else with that event, sadly.

wscjwdxjj

Sep 9, 2021
Do you have the mirror item? You need it to actually win IIRC. Before fighting the octopus boss, go to the shrine in the big city and push the offering box into front door. Then go to the back of the shrine and you should be able to go in. The mirror is inside.
I did find the mirror in the shrine but still I couldn't cause too much HP loss when the octopus was shocked. I guess I should change into easy mode.

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes