Jun 18, 2022
It does that. My best guess is that it's tied to progression of the town -- you're limited to like 1 store-patch per so many upgrades or something. I'm not certain on specifics but I saw that happening.

As for the monsters you're speaking about -- I don't know about that item drop in question, but that type of thing is usually dropped by night time soul-monsters like the wandering poet? Uhh, I haven't been able to play in quite some time so I'm going on crap memory though. Stelights plains, Nadehan Marsh, are some I can think of.

Last edited:

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
It does that. My best guess is that it's tied to progression of the town -- you're limited to like 1 store-patch per so many upgrades or something. I'm not certain on specifics but I saw that happening.

As for the monsters you're speaking about -- I don't know about that item drop in question, but that type of thing is usually dropped by night time soul-monsters like the wandering poet? Uhh, I haven't been able to play in quite some time so I'm going on crap memory though. Stelights plains, Nadehan Marsh, are some I can think of.
No wonder, i haven't done any town progression yet because i'm trying to figure out how gun damage works, and for the monster it is wandering poet, i'll check the places you mentioned

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
Btw i found wandering poet on singing grassland, and found a lion miniboss at 9th which drops a pretty good hat but still a little worse than legendary title hat. Idk about the merchant/trader part since i've been progressing my town more but seems like it doesn't work so i'll try to find more trader.

Now there's an npc that mentions a dragon MD which needs miner to make a path to, anyone got it unlocked so ik how many miners i need?
Also what is the recipe for super alloy? And one more item that idk where to get, battle-hardened pelt

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
yeah i unlocked dragon valley .. but theres no way i can get there.. must be missing something left from fairy camp or whatever west

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Which loading error? If you're missing files, the missing files are contained in this very thread.

here (missing audio)

and here (missing scenes)
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=10290321

I suppose this information should be stickied, or something.
"This file does not exist" For the gofile file.
Anyone got a non broken link to the audio files?

Reactions: Lakota

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Not sure if it fixes the crashes that you need to reload with F5 .. if so ... repost the audio files , because then we need those

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
After 20h of gameplay, i can finally watch the H scene without those error messages and restarting the game

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
so has there been any consensus of witch to play, the custom fix or normal version? Is one working better? Are there differences? Reading through the comments its not really clear.

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
so has there been any consensus of witch to play, the custom fix or normal version? Is one working better? Are there differences? Reading through the comments its not really clear.
Both of them are the same tbh but they're missing audio files which you can find above my previous message

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Both of them are the same tbh but they're missing audio files which you can find above my previous message
Wait, two versions, both missing the same thing? And no one reuploaded a version that has the missing files? So every new player has to find those files to add in manually in the comments, with no indication on the main page? Are you lot all masochists who enjoy the same confused comments being posted in mass? Why not label the versions, or post the missing files on the main page, or you know upload a fixed version avoid this problem.

• Haha
Reactions: runza
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes