RPGM Home and Dungeon [Steam] [Manufacture]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 18, 2022
Otaku Plan says it is done, according to a Steam poster. But whether or not you can believe them is another question entirely.
Even if they finish this one, there are still two other games in this universe, so in the grand scheme of things, it will be a long time away, if ever.

Lucien, if I may ask, what interests you about this game?

Jun 15, 2017
Otaku Plan says it is done, according to a Steam poster. But whether or not you can believe them is another question entirely.
Even if they finish this one, there are still two other games in this universe, so in the grand scheme of things, it will be a long time away, if ever.

Lucien, if I may ask, what interests you about this game?
Sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot about this game and thread but to answer your question I just like futa and lesbian games.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Hmm, IIRC, the white hair is the MC (futa), right? Forgot, but I think I saw this somewhere else as well.
ye it's the futa one. Sucks that there's no tags here :))) .Would be way easier to blacklist it out of my brain if it has just the tag here

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Despite the look of the opening post this is a translation request, if it ever gets a game thread it'll get proper tags. There seems to be no new news about the English translation on Steam.

Jun 18, 2022
Wellp. Just to throw my hat in the ring here. I have absolutely no evidence that they are working on a translation. Therefore, my dear friends, have this absolutely cheesy line.

This will not be done quickly, due to the sheer amount of text and attempting to keep character traits intact. However, so long as I breathe, and I intend to breathe for a very long time, it will be done.
I apologize that I just wanted to post a little something but that I will not release a patch before I feel comfortable with it being finished.

Also, sorry, the image quality is probably poor. Potato computer.

Also, I get that this is just a translation request thread, but for any soul wandering through wondering, here are a few tags. I know they will not be hyperlinks or anything but if someone stumbles upon this and wonders, and cannot access steam, I wish to help out. Being a person who cannot use Steam myself, you know.

Slice of life, futanari protagonist, rape, consexual sex, life skills and simulation.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Oh, now that I have mentioned this, I have a question. What exactly are the minimum requirements for a game to receive an official thread here?

Does the entire game need to be in English, or can I just like, I do not know, translate a lot of the items and such?
I mean, I intend to translate everything, but I just want to check so that I can enhance visibility for this underappreciated gem.
Like I see the rules in the game requests thread but this is not a game request, right? Please forgive my inexperience.

Jun 18, 2022
That is no problem. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you very much. Guess I'd better get to work then. Um, due to the size of the project, and due to how long so many doomed souls have waited for this translation, is it okay if I post occasional updates in this thread with screenshots? Er, I can just update the last post I made or something.

Sorry, just wanting to make sure I don't fall foul of any rules. This forum thing is kinda new to me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So this game is finished but just not translated?!
Damn shame cause it looks so awesome!

Jun 18, 2022
That is pretty much the case, Heimeropen. This is the second game in the series and the third is in development. There is a gentleman who is translating the first game as we speak, and I am working on this one, though.

I will post a few screenshots in about a week, myself. Also, yes, this series is just as awesome as it looks, even more so, probably.

It has the honor of having the only sex scene in a game I have ever laughed out loud at.

Uh, I am considering what screenshots to post because I know people can be touchy about spoilers...

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
That is pretty much the case, Heimeropen. This is the second game in the series and the third is in development. There is a gentleman who is translating the first game as we speak, and I am working on this one, though.

I will post a few screenshots in about a week, myself.
Thanks for answering! A little advice: Add @ before a name to attract someone's attention!
For example: ArtisticTomato or simply press the Reply Button.

Jun 18, 2022
Always glad to help spread awareness of this game.

Sorry, I am not very big on using the mention system because I guess I am used to people just getting around to things when they get around to them.
Mentioning someone in a thread makes it sound like I am impatient, I guess. It feels rude.

However, etiquette is different in different places, is it not. So thank you friend, I will keep that in mind.

As an aside, this thread is so damn old that I was genuinely shocked to see the number of reactions on my mention of actually translating the game. I cannot tell you how inspiring that is.

Reactions: Heimeropen
Jun 18, 2022
Let me start by saying I have the Japanese version of the game, with the H patches applied.
So at least when I’m done with this, even though I only possess the initial release, nobody will need to do any extra work.

Since I do not know how many of you have actually played the game using DeepL or whatever, I took a moment or two to translate some of the fun skills to show. Unfortunately I will not show them in this post despite the fact that these are the best names for skill in a game ever, because it’s a spoiler.

If folks don’t care about spoilers, I will post it.

I am having to tiptoe around in the Common Events tab because I’ve never injected a translation before. I know there are a lot of things that can blow up the game.

If anyone possesses any advice, my ears are always open. Ahh, in any case I keep plenty of backups so it will be fine.

I have done a lot more work than this already,
and there is also an Italian translation in progress, which I will post screenshots of, too, at some point. But for now, here is a start. Ignore that Shiros name is not translated, and that my change to Basic Status does not work for some reason. I had to scrap my last attempt because I blew it up in Translator++

Huge edit. So it looks like thanks to a certain hero, I can now instantly update my translation without needing to start a new game or wait ten years on an injection. Therefore, my dear friends, I can show off a lot more, a lot faster.

(editted in screenshots. Text overflow will be fixed later, also probably need to change that line about Shiro wantin Ryuna a bit

Last edited:

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
Good News :
News Link
https_store.steampowered.com_news_app_1395850_view_3658649693390074425?l=english
(I cannot posting the link since I'm new member, just change _ into /)
According to Otakuplan Team, the game came out 2020 with JP and CN language, and finally It had finished translated on 2 march 2023
and DLC Integrated into main game.
Screenshot_24.jpg
Screenshot_25.jpg
TLDR : We need unsung hero here

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen
Jun 18, 2022
Pfft. I hoped if I made enough noise that they would finally do it.
Now, to go see if they have actually done a good job. I am not ruling out actually tidying up their work.

For the record, I cannot access Steam myself so I cannot buy a copy.
Everyone, at this point, please enjoy. If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask as I know a lot, and I guess I will see you in the main thread.

Reactions: kman9915
Jun 18, 2022
Haha, glad you found your answer. It was a bit of a nightmare for me, too, since they use google drive. I assume they still do. A terrible choice but oh well.

I am also concerned about the deployment of the DLC. It sounds like they used a different method than they intended to, so I suppose I will need to look it over.

At least you poor sinners will finally get to see what Mamo, Nyaika, and Mirotto are supposed to look like. Excitement.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Haha, glad you found your answer. It was a bit of a nightmare for me, too, since they use google drive. I assume they still do. A terrible choice but oh well.

I am also concerned about the deployment of the DLC. It sounds like they used a different method than they intended to, so I suppose I will need to look it over.

At least you poor sinners will finally get to see what Mamo, Nyaika, and Mirotto are supposed to look like. Excitement.
Thing is some people already reported audio issues that go away if you reset the game... I don't know what they could be talking about since I don't have the game myself. Hopefully they fix it.

Jun 18, 2022
Reset the game? You do not mean start from scratch, I hope. If I recall, there was some weird window bug or something too that I do not know anything about. It resulted from the Chinese translation, I think, so I admittedly am already prepared for problems arising. I am not well versed in all of this, but I am hoping I can at least ascertain the problem and a fix.

Jeeze, here I am talking like I am the developer, when I am just some passing idiot, ha.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote